formerly Maldazzar, bunch of season gladiator on warrior and priest. i led one of the better rbg groups in season 9, raided a bunch, and quit.
now, 3 years later, i am Maldazzar, casual but cute, deceptively powerful pandaren warrior whose friends have betrayed the horde and left him to fend for himself in a cruel friendless world
WTF am I doing?
i want to pvp. and while this faction is pretty dead (there are literally 0 horde players in the top 500), i cling to the hope that there are still lone hordelings hiding in the sidelines waiting for an opportunity to slay some alliance noobs. so i'm going to start, here, right now, by inviting people to come rbg with me - for conquest points, free epics, rating, or even FUN (a generally unheard of concept in wow, but it can happen!)
so, come with me if you...
- have achieved gladiator in seasons so irrelevant and obsolete that you're a little bit ashamed to admit it
- were friends with me at some point in the distant past
- have made someone cry on arenajunkies as a direct result of a brutal (but still hilarious) post
- remember hunters having a dead zone
- are actually good at wow, know how to play your class while remaining calm in difficult pvp situations
- don't sound like a little girl
reply to this thread
message me on arenajunkies
message me in game (maldazzar tichondrius, not blackrock)
let's make horde a thing again!
Edited by Maldazzar, 26 December 2014 - 02:42 AM.