• US-Hellscream
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/1/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1682
  • 3v3: 1639
  • 5v5: 1625
  • RBG: 1720

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:13 PM

ATC and KFC are better with a holy pally right?

#22 Huxleylol

Huxleylol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Zuluhed
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1877
  • 3v3: 1663

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:19 PM

If I played KFC I would play with a druid but I've tried ATC with a sham priest and pally and hpal seems to be the best right now. Throwing hojs on rogues and killing them in a stun is the only way we beat rld Which seems to be every game above 2100

#23 laderen

laderen
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2248
  • 3v3: 1924
  • RBG: 1802

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:40 PM

Playing arms/survival hunter and whatever healer we can get.

We have gotten a few times to 1900 but always drop like a stone again suddenly and I cant figure what we are really doing wrong, we have few even matches. It's usually us destroying them or being destroyed, and there are so few even matches where we actually learn from losing. Healer gets destroyed by some DK training him during his unpeelable phase and we cant get any pressure up.

#24 Huxleylol

Huxleylol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Zuluhed
  • Stormstrike

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:46 PM

We have gotten a few times to 1900 but always drop like a stone again suddenly and I cant figure what we are really doing wrong, we have few even matches. It's usually us destroying them or being destroyed, and there are so few even matches where we actually learn from losing. Healer gets destroyed by some DK training him during his unpeelable phase and we cant get any pressure up.

when we sit dk I can keep the dk off my healer for about 90% of the game. We split games with a mw vanguards after losing 2 straight by sitting dk instead of Ret

#25 Tunips

Tunips
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fury 1/0/1/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2219
  • 3v3: 2189
  • RBG: 768

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:26 PM

WLS is strong as arms. I do enjoy the comp, although sometimes I just have to laugh at my shaman. He has a constant train on him, and I give him props for dealing with it as I can tell its very stressful. But nonetheless we put out a tonne of pressure when our shaman is being trained and I can see us pushing quite a bit higher yet.

#26 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1666
  • 3v3: 1893
  • 5v5: 1940
  • RBG: 960

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:45 PM

TSG definitely works and actually fun comp if you play with MW/and Resto Druid. H Pal version works as well just requires that rank 1 pally since lots of times it comes down to who's going to kill enemy healer first.

Edited by a1entity, 23 December 2014 - 04:46 PM.

#27 Tjackgrodan

Tjackgrodan
  • Members

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:46 PM

Anyone knows what the top warriors in the EU bracket playes? For e.g Joefernandes, Easycharge and Blizo. Know that Trillebårtom have played abit mixed but Turbo and WMD is two of them i think. Would be fun to hear. Tried out some Thundercleave and Boomy/warr yesterday. Didnt feel that viable but with a little buffs or nerfs on other classes, it might work soon. I hope atleast, was fun to play.
Is Kittycleave seen anything at the top? (The comp i play the most atm)

#28 Afantara

Afantara
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1771
  • 3v3: 1698
  • RBG: 1629

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:54 PM

ATC and KFC are better with a holy pally right?

No. It's better with a druid over a pally.

#29 Aran32

Aran32
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 1248

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:35 PM

Anyone knows what the top warriors in the EU bracket playes? For e.g Joefernandes, Easycharge and Blizo. Know that Trillebårtom have played abit mixed but Turbo and WMD is two of them i think. Would be fun to hear. Tried out some Thundercleave and Boomy/warr yesterday. Didnt feel that viable but with a little buffs or nerfs on other classes, it might work soon. I hope atleast, was fun to play.

Easycharge plays MW turbo. Don't know about the others.
Kittycleave isn't the best right now.
Posted Image

#30 Varimithrax

Varimithrax

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

Sounds like there is a few solid comps from what everyone's been saying. This is good.

Still playing my Orc, just doing 2's with brother at the moment, as resto/warrior, any tips for running the comp? We're sitting around 1900 atm wouldn't mind breaking 2k. Seem to run into issues with staying on a target vsing healer/dps or not being able to peel vsing double dps after SW/Fear and brother dropping eventually.

Haven't had a chance to play much 3's ( Bad internet and no one to play with) Does playing as alliance make a noticeable difference?

#31 DjBenx

DjBenx
  • Jeffjones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 1871
  • 3v3: 2465
  • RBG: 2213

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:41 PM

playing mw warrior at 2.1mmr to cap was so fucking painful

all these backpedalling disc/hunters disc/ferals disc/ret are so fucking awful

you have to peel for 10 minutes until 40% dampening, swap to the disc, and kick him once then they die. just painful that they can jump about for 10 minutes doing nothing just to lose. it's disgusting how awful these people are.

its also digusting they removed purge from gladstance considering it was one of the few things that kept discs in check
Review signature guidelines

#32 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2705

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

when we sit dk I can keep the dk off my healer for about 90% of the game. We split games with a mw vanguards after losing 2 straight by sitting dk instead of Ret

Fiolol has a good point vs ret/dk. What is a better thing to do is you sit dk with slow and root until ret freedoms the dk then you hard swap to ret with stuns. Even if they figure out what you are doing, this tactic almost always works vs vanguards. Ov cos if the ret is Vanguard himself who turtles until cooldown, then game can last really long and you might even end up losing. :P

Edited by irubuwrongtime, 24 December 2014 - 03:24 PM.

#33 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2705

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:39 PM

Sounds like there is a few solid comps from what everyone's been saying. This is good.

Still playing my Orc, just doing 2's with brother at the moment, as resto/warrior, any tips for running the comp? We're sitting around 1900 atm wouldn't mind breaking 2k. Seem to run into issues with staying on a target vsing healer/dps or not being able to peel vsing double dps after SW/Fear and brother dropping eventually.

Haven't had a chance to play much 3's ( Bad internet and no one to play with) Does playing as alliance make a noticeable difference?

Don't play 2s... Best advice I can give you :) At least not for fun. It's something you do when there is nothing better to do.

You can't kill shit until dampening vs dps/healer. Just try to outpressure until dampening with spread pressure as arms, sit healer mostly while keeping up rend on dps. Peel your healer when he needs help and you should be able to beat them if you were successful in outpressuring. I haven't tried much fury so I can't say for sure but I'm sure it's pretty much sitting healer as fury. Peel only when needed.

vs double dps, go vigilance if they will train your healer w/ big cooldowns, if it's more of a sutained pressure then go safeguard. If it's a comp that will most likely train you instead like hunter/x, then go msr.

you have to peel for 10 minutes until 40% dampening, swap to the disc, and kick him once then they die. just painful that they can jump about for 10 minutes doing nothing just to lose. it's disgusting how awful these people are.

its also digusting they removed purge from gladstance considering it was one of the few things that kept discs in check

I can pretty much beat everything except survival hunter/x if they have half a brain. x can be any healer but mw or druid is the worst. It's just better to afk when you see this comp in 2s. It's for your own good. :)

You can beat disc/x as arms easy. Outpressure is the key. Multi rend, shockwave/sweeping strikes/whirlwind/bladestorm at a good time. Peel the dps until dampening and then you can pretty much own anything with MS effect.

MW, druid would be the best healer partner and then shaman, priest. Pala is the worst cuz for pala, you have to peel until they can actually cast heal to recover. As for MW and druid, you just need to peel until they can get away, making it easier for you to outpressure by training the target you want to train.

#34 Blizo

Blizo
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/2/2/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1701
  • 3v3: 3274
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 2010

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:41 PM

Kitty is not that good like other combs but i did 2400+ in kitty with mw monk but playing turbo right now, i think its best comb for a warrior (didnt try tsg yet) and joe plays wls.

Edited by Blizo, 24 December 2014 - 03:47 PM.

#35 laderen

laderen
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2248
  • 3v3: 1924
  • RBG: 1802

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:34 AM

How is boomkin/arms/healer in comparison with WLS, can it compete?

#36 Huxleylol

Huxleylol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Zuluhed
  • Stormstrike

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:05 AM

im still playing prot(no glad stance) did some 2s today around 2100 mmr and training priest is the most joyful thing in wow right now.

#37 Varimithrax

Varimithrax

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:09 AM

How's everyone going in arena this last week?

I've been playing with a few friends who are new so we are only at very low rating, warrior/rogue/druid. Pretty fun, we're just teaching our friend to play. Have also played a little Warrior/Ret/Druid with a mate who hasn't pvp'd in a long time.

Not too much to say about it besides we lose a lot of games because of the fact that our RL friends are completely new to pvp and we can't seem to carry them. Haha.

• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/1/2/1/1/0
  • LocationChicago

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:45 PM

Been having fun as WMD atm while friend finishes leveling warlock, only at 1800~ mmr though, def not a tier one comp though.
If the day does not require an AK; it is good.

#39 Varimithrax

Varimithrax

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:23 PM

Well we finally got to play some games in 3's with a decent 3rd. Not like it was very high rating but was still fun. Playing TreeSG. Only 16-1700 MMR though. Lost a game to a double Frost DK, they would one shot my brother as soon as they got to him ( On resto Druid) and lost I think one other just because I blanked and didn't use any CD's haha. Won about 15 games or so. Nice to get the feel of arena again.

#40 Tjackgrodan

Tjackgrodan
  • Members

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:17 PM

Hey guys! Feels like casters have started to become stronger for every week, anyone feel the same?

To my question:
Anyone seen some nice Warrior/caster/healer comps on higher mmr lately except WLS? How is for example WMD, Warrior boomkin, but also, which interests me the most, thundercleave?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<