#1 akkando

akkando
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:23 PM

Having trouble winning playing disc priest/combat rogue vs affliction lock/druid. It just seems like a never ending match up. We usually go after healers but there the druid is just so mobile, hes got that blink, hes got the port, the lock is spamming fears, and there are roots. Often times the druid just tanks the rogue damage in bear form as well if buffs and CDs are not rolling. Despite red buff and killing spree in the 8 second kidney and the shadow reflection adding a stun AND putting a silence up after that the druid is able to get away. Perhaps shadow step would be better than burst of speed for this match up?

I think back in Wrath as mutilate I would kill the lock eventually more frequent priest fears on druid and threatening with mana burn but that's not an option anymore.... but still I am leaning toward maybe trying for a lock kill but that also seems difficult. Or maybe pound on the lock and get the druid trinket and then swap to druid with all buffs and CDs rolling and kidney and hope for a kill where the druid has no heals rolling on himself.

Is it worth killing the lock pet? Can they just re summon the lock pet instantly all the time or just once on CD? Maybe it's just not a matchup in our favor. Or maybe I need to be a different spec.

Any suggestions?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2s, 2v2, disc, rogue, combat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<