• Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Frostwolf
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1933
  • 3v3: 1860
  • RBG: 1965

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:52 AM

Piro is correct if anyone didn't know until now.
Yes, I am THE Phenorette and I am finally back after some years of absence.

#42 Khoros

Khoros
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:20 AM

6.0.3. Hotfix:
  • The Haste stat is now 11.1% more effective. For example, characters at level 100 now receive a 1% increase per 90 Haste (up from 1% per 100 Haste).

#43 P1LL

P1LL
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1585
  • 3v3: 2184
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:12 PM

6.0.3. Hotfix:

• The Haste stat is now 11.1% more effective. For example, characters at level 100 now receive a 1% increase per 90 Haste (up from 1% per 100 Haste).

Is it safe to say affliction got a small buff with this change considering how much more effective it is for us compared to other classes?

#44 Narabug

Narabug
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Stormreaver
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Destruction 1/1/0/1/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1222
  • 3v3: 1557
  • RBG: 954

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:05 AM

Piro is correct if anyone didn't know until now.

I actually believed the multistrike nightfalls to be correct, as well, but testing seems to indicate that this is not the case, as people with 0 multistrike are still receiving double-shard nightfall procs. There is some speculation that the empowered nightfall perk is actually handled on a seperate roll than the initial nightfall proc, so two positive rolls can result in two shards.

Is it safe to say affliction got a small buff with this change considering how much more effective it is for us compared to other classes?

Probably, but the direct buffs to our dot damage will probably be more noticeable. There were a lot of tweaks that were aimed at making dps more even across the board (there is a good resource for relative PvE dps over at noxxic.) I would expect classes near the bottom to go up a bit while classes at the top will go down a bit.

#45 Ccal

Ccal
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1937
  • 3v3: 1815

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:31 AM

I actually believed the multistrike nightfalls to be correct, as well, but testing seems to indicate that this is not the case, as people with 0 multistrike are still receiving double-shard nightfall procs. There is some speculation that the empowered nightfall perk is actually handled on a seperate roll than the initial nightfall proc, so two positive rolls can result in two shards.

Probably, but the direct buffs to our dot damage will probably be more noticeable. There were a lot of tweaks that were aimed at making dps more even across the board (there is a good resource for relative PvE dps over at noxxic.) I would expect classes near the bottom to go up a bit while classes at the top will go down a bit.

Unless you're without Dark Intent (assumed purged) then you always have at least 5% multistrike.

#46 kleinebibi

kleinebibi
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 2/1/1/1/././.

Posted 17 January 2015 - 02:21 PM

Its definitely haste>mastery. But i only play rbg at current stats from haste=21% and mastery 83% (buffed of course) and as you see far away from full equip. but with the haste stat the gameplay feels so extremly smooth and the support is just sweet. I struggled long to choose which stat to take but i did the right choice.
In arena it might be little different...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warlock, Stat, Priority, Haste, Mastery, Versatility, Affliction, WoD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<