• Shadowburn
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/1/1/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1201
  • 3v3: 1703
  • RBG: 1645
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:36 PM

Title says it all.

I've played WoW since vanilla and have always enjoyed the PvP aspect of the game. Unfortunately for me I have mainly rolled a warrior in every expansion. I earned Legionnaire in vanilla and am about 50k HK's away from my bloodthirsty achievement.

That being said, I am looking to find players that are highly skilled in PvP and am willing to show me the ropes of upper echelon arena/RBG's. I've pugged my way to 2k in RBG's but hit a wall and could not find a consistent group of players to run with.

Arenas...well for the longest time I hated playing them. I always preferred battlegrounds play over them. Also with the forming of "arena teams" I couldn't find a good group that stuck together. Too much team leaving, toon swapping or whatever was going on to push even a decent rating before having to start over with another person or group.

Now that arena teams no longer exist and it's based on personal CR I really want to find a guild/group of players to help me push in to the 2250+ brackets of RBG's and arenas. This expansion I started off playing my warrior (as per the usual) but with the recent glad nerfs and no buffs to arms I have decided to main my Death Knight and keep my Warrior as my primary alt.

I am willing to server transfer / faction transfer or anything else to obtain this goal of mine. I just want a hardcore group of PvP players to hang out with , learn from and enjoy playing the game with at the end of the day.

If this sounds like a group you are a part of or your guild is willing to help me achieve this feat please add my battle tag and we'll talk!

P.S: If I do decide to server/faction change I prefer to be on a Chicago data center/battle group as I live in Indiana.

Spatter#1703

Blitzkrieg: Prot FC/Glad Warr - Blackrock [H]
Spatter: Frost/Unholy DK - Blackrock [H]

#2 Russybxf

Russybxf
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1668

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

I play on alliance man but I'm also looking for partners to climb to glad with this season, I play a disc priest and a enhance/elemental shaman. Many comps that we could run and get a feel of things, you can hit me up at Russybear #1549 if you might be interested!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gladiator, Warrior, Death Knight, 2250+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<