• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

• Banned
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/./0/1/.

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:23 AM

I wouldn't count on using shear on the mage at the start though, most mages just DF at the start to stop everything, or if u have grounding out icelance it. Otherwise well written and a good guide! :)
Shit game is shit :) btw Butthex, ur still a nobody, thx for reminding me to fix my shit sign

#42 Kreakhead

Kreakhead
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1984
  • 3v3: 1708
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1753
  • LocationTyrol -Austria

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:39 AM

Hey, first of all thanks for this awesome Guide!

Can you add some Tactics or a Video to survive Rouge/XX Heal? I´m playing with an Warri at 2k MMR.

Greetz Kräck

#43 Horosho

Horosho
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2603
  • 5v5: 2083
  • RBG: 1786

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:35 AM

I wouldn't count on using shear on the mage at the start though, most mages just DF at the start to stop everything, or if u have grounding out icelance it. Otherwise well written and a good guide! :)

It is not about count or not count, you must do it to prevent the opener cast from mage.

Hey, first of all thanks for this awesome Guide!

Can you add some Tactics or a Video to survive Rouge/XX Heal? I´m playing with an Warri at 2k MMR.

Greetz Kräck

Hey Kräck, try to look for in my past broadcasts in twitch. There are lots of 2s games.

#44 Newbd

Newbd
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/./1/././.

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:20 PM

@Хорошо

Nice guide, it helps a lot, but still i got some question for ya, ATM im playing disco around 2k cr, and wanted try rshammy, played a lot disco at wotlk, and when im loggining on my character i fell like im playing "demo" of this class comparing to wotlk, wars, combat even ferals can eat me so lovely, if my dps sucks and dont help me, but where is the point?. Point is there, do u recommend playing rshammy right now?, or should i stick to disco? i want to try new healers, got also rdruid but its not my playstyle, hots cyclones for braindead kids with down syndrome, Got my IRL mate war, wanted to train him some arenas, but i cant with disco, he cant play at 2k mmr, he is too bad for this, Also how do u purge enemy when u got ur war mate on target? U got any macro for this?. Also can u link me ur twitch? cuz cant find it, pls. Is ur war streaming? or maybe u know any good wars, wanna link their games to my irl mate so he can learn. Sorry for my bad english ^^

#45 Kreakhead

Kreakhead
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1984
  • 3v3: 1708
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1753
  • LocationTyrol -Austria

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:29 PM

@Хорошо

Nice guide, it helps a lot, but still i got some question for ya, ATM im playing disco around 2k cr, and wanted try rshammy, played a lot disco at wotlk, and when im loggining on my character i fell like im playing "demo" of this class comparing to wotlk, wars, combat even ferals can eat me so lovely, if my dps sucks and dont help me, but where is the point?. Point is there, do u recommend playing rshammy right now?, or should i stick to disco? i want to try new healers, got also rdruid but its not my playstyle, hots cyclones for braindead kids with down syndrome, Got my IRL mate war, wanted to train him some arenas, but i cant with disco, he cant play at 2k mmr, he is too bad for this, Also how do u purge enemy when u got ur war mate on target? U got any macro for this?. Also can u link me ur twitch? cuz cant find it, pls. Is ur war streaming? or maybe u know any good wars, wanna link their games to my irl mate so he can learn. Sorry for my bad english ^^

Twitch Stream: twitch.tv/1nfest

#46 Horosho

Horosho
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:04 PM

@Хорошо

Stick to disc. Swaping classes doesn't change anything.

Yes, I do use a macro for purge:

/cast [harm, @target]purge;[@targettarget]purge

If enemy is in target - purge
If ally is in target - purge ally's target

My stream:

Twitch Stream: twitch.tv/1nfest

#47 Newbd

Newbd
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/./1/././.

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:39 PM

Is your warrior streaming? or maybe u can link me some good war streams, so my mate can see how they rollin'

#48 Horosho

Horosho
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:51 AM

Are you seriously posting the only mirror match that u won vs us because your imbred russian internet lagged so hard that i couldnt hit you for the first 3 minutes and i had to hit warrior instead? Oh u also lost 8 before that and like 3 after, and you were never 2.8k. peace

edit: its so nice how u skillfully "kite" me @ the begining while i have reck, leap and charge ready...oh wait i was trying to hit the air where you were on my screen, fucking disgusting russian insect.

Seems like your ass is still burning as you can't recover from that loss :D
P.S. I live in Moscow and I have a perfect internet. Thanks for free bump though.

#49 Saregar

Saregar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2782
  • 3v3: 2700
  • RBG: 1984

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:19 PM

Seems like your ass is still burning as you can't recover from that loss :D
P.S. I live in Moscow and I have a perfect internet. Thanks for free bump though.

I recovered mate after I kept on farming you since you didnt LAG for other people. Closely look my position compared to you for the first 3 minutes, I guess a have a daun syndrome than or something :)

Its just, its MORE than lame when you know that you couldn't and wouldn't ever win us, to post this match, specially in a GUIDE lol, while getting kicked on cd and saying 50 times "I can't fake this guy", and the nerd screams @ the end clearly confirm that you couldn't believe how u won...

#50 Horosho

Horosho
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал

Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:17 AM

I recovered mate after I kept on farming you since you didnt LAG for other people. Closely look my position compared to you for the first 3 minutes, I guess a have a daun syndrome than or something :)

Its just, its MORE than lame when you know that you couldn't and wouldn't ever win us, to post this match, specially in a GUIDE lol, while getting kicked on cd and saying 50 times "I can't fake this guy", and the nerd screams @ the end clearly confirm that you couldn't believe how u won...

Posted Image

#51 Horosho

Horosho
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:45 PM

I hope this guide and videos helped someone. I am quitting the game now. If you liked the videos, feel free to comment, because I really feel very happy when I receive a new notification on youtube that somebody liked it and found it useful.

Cya guys, good luck everyone.

#52 Horosho

Horosho
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:52 PM

bump, may be it is still viable.

#53 Horosho

Horosho
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:42 AM

Coming back to wow, hope I will make some new videos soon.

#54 Carambar

Carambar

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:07 PM

Hi, thanks for this awesome guide, I am playing with a dk (I am sham). Dk ususally can't sit on any healer, even when the dd is on me and I try to frost shock the healer. Freedom totem is 1min cd and dispell roots etc on cooldown. Is 50% uptime "normal" or should I be looking for some wrong moves?
Question №2: priests atm rarely go under 50% with the dk sitting on them and me dispelling asap shields. My partner says they cast only penitance (he has nearly 0 interrupts the whole fight and does not want to kick it penitance) and some instants. Is it normal and we should wait for heal debuff or change dk?
Question №3: Is double spirit link a viable talent over NS? (It wasnt avaible when the guide was written I believe).
Ткач смерти :hunter:

#55 Horosho

Horosho
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:23 AM

Hi, thanks for this awesome guide, I am playing with a dk (I am sham). Dk ususally can't sit on any healer, even when the dd is on me and I try to frost shock the healer. Freedom totem is 1min cd and dispell roots etc on cooldown. Is 50% uptime "normal" or should I be looking for some wrong moves?
Question №2: priests atm rarely go under 50% with the dk sitting on them and me dispelling asap shields. My partner says they cast only penitance (he has nearly 0 interrupts the whole fight and does not want to kick it penitance) and some instants. Is it normal and we should wait for heal debuff or change dk?
Question №3: Is double spirit link a viable talent over NS? (It wasnt avaible when the guide was written I believe).

The only healer which DK can't sit on with <80% uptime is the druid. DK can sit on DD, trying to control the healer with stun/hex and if the druid doesn't have trinket, DK can kill him. If the enemy DD goes for DK, he should sit on DD and pop his cooldowns on the healer. It's very difficult to explain, all these tips are very situational.
Priest are very easy target for DK, since you both have purge. If you purge the shield instantly, the priest will sooner or later die.
In every game you should wait for heal debuff, since it's 2s. You should try to kick penance instantly.
Take "double spirit link" as you call it since also gives you 2 unleashes and 2 riptides which is awesome. 2 lava burst might do 80k damage, you can kill pets or finish the target of the DK.

P.S. DK+Rsham is a really weak comp atm. It was weak before, but I was able to get 2.3k, which was the highest rating dk+rsham. DK was my IRL friend, thats why I put all my efforts in analyzing this setup in 2s. I changed the DK for Warrior and got 2.7 after.

Edited by Horosho, 21 September 2015 - 10:25 AM.

#56 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 950
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationGuthenburg, Sweden

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

I dont play shaman att all myself anymore but i realy liked reading this guide! Its a great example of what guides used to be back in the day. This is the kind of guide that i think will help the most people also! Realy Gj, keep it up =)

Do u guys have a strat vs lock/rsham?

#57 Horosho

Horosho
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:28 AM

Miss click.

Edited by Horosho, 21 September 2015 - 11:29 AM.

#58 Horosho

Horosho
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:28 AM

I dont play shaman att all myself anymore but i realy liked reading this guide! Its a great example of what guides used to be back in the day. This is the kind of guide that i think will help the most people also! Realy Gj, keep it up =)

Do u guys have a strat vs lock/rsham?

Thanks bro, I hope that this guide will be sometime pinned in the "Shaman's thread".

I had 100% winrate against Lock/Rsham as War/Rsham at 2600 rating.

Here is what you should do (what we did in S1):

Warrior should sit on Rsham 100% uptime. The winrate is mostly based on Rshams personal skill:
Take double purge, purge Rsham's earthshield/riptide/tidy waves every 6 seconds. You MUST try to ground as many haunts as you can. Use your dispell every 8 seconds to clear yourselves from dots. Kick haunt, not fear, since it will be broken from dots or just use tremor. When warrior is popping his cooldowns, save u shear for the shaman. Be ready to hex the shaman when he casts during the aura mastery. Warrior should play with massreflect to reflect as many haunts as he can. Destroy totems to help your warrior.

#59 Horosho

Horosho
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:53 AM

Added a video Shaman/Warrior vs Rogue/Priest 2500 MMR (with skype):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cbSk1EG0f8

Youtube says to me that the video might be unavailable in some countries due to the fact that there is a song on the background. Here is the link to the same video on twitch: Warrior/Shaman vs Rogue/Priest 2500 MMR

Edited by Horosho, 21 September 2015 - 12:21 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shaman, 2s, PvP Guide, Arena, Restoration, WoD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<