• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SartWoW

SartWoW
  • Members
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:48 PM

Hey guys,

I'm gonna re-post part of my question in a topic in the glad-section here, maybe you can help me out:

I've read in here, that boomkins choose to go mastery over versatility and I'd like to know why? Cause for example if you compare them to rets, they have more powerful survivability and utility imo and they choose versatility over their highest dps stat mastery too. Is that simply because they all go like "fuck this, im doing retarded dmg anyways, might as well aim for a defensive stat on gear and enchants" or am I missing something?

Already thanks for your replies ;)

the sad part is I don't even fotm

#2 Walmartshoes

Walmartshoes
  • Members

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:46 AM

I think there are a few discussions about this in other threads.
It's me baby, come kiss.

#3 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:25 AM

Cause for example if you compare them to rets, they have more powerful survivability and utility imo

????????????????

#4 SartWoW

SartWoW
  • Members
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:24 AM

????????????????

Realized how weird my wording was when I re-read it, sorry. What I meant was: Rets have a lot easier time to keep themselves alive, we have higher mobility for sure, but for example the starting heal portion from Rejuv got removed, HT is a fucking year-long cast that you can't even think of casting when being trained, etc. While rets have holy power spenders and selfless healer procs.

So that's why I didn't quite understand why Rets go for Versatility enchants and boomkins choose to go for offensive stats.

Clearer now? :P

#5 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:57 PM

So that's why I didn't quite understand why Rets go for Versatility enchants and boomkins choose to go for offensive stats.

because noone knows anything for sure at the moment. just take a look at 3on3 ladder and filter moonkin. highest rated ones prefer versatility.

stats also dont matter. your gameplay is way more important than 100 more mastery oder 100 more versatility :) that wont win you games

Edited by Siuox, 15 December 2014 - 05:09 PM.

#6 SartWoW

SartWoW
  • Members
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:00 PM

because noone knows anything for sure at the moment. just take a look at 3on3 ladder and filter moonkin. highest rated ones prefer versatility.

stats also dont matter. your gameplay is way more important than 100 more mastery oder 100 more versatility :) that wont win you games

Yeah I know, I just love min/maxing my chars :P

But yeah I figured people trying out different priorities atm, just thought someone might have had number crunching already, something like you did in your MoP guide for example

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 0/0/2/0/0/0/0
  • LocationCape Town, South Africa

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:17 PM

Scales better.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boomkin, druid, balance, owl, stats, priority

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<