• Curse Sites
Help

[Blizzard] WWI Coverage: Diablo 3 Announced!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Fwibblekill

Fwibblekill

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:06 AM

[quote name='Bazz']I'm def quitting wow for D3 lol who gives a shit about WotlK[/QUOTE]
^

#22 Wily

Wily
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

Not coming out in few years? Riight. Check the engine and gfx, 2 years from now it would be outdated. Seems like they are pretty much tweaking class balance etc now and adding more things to do.
[ no longer plays this character ]

#23 Telp

Telp
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:13 PM

Not even going to bother buying the game if they replaced the necromancer with the witch fag.
Witness my perfection.

#24 Neuromancer

Neuromancer
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:20 PM

Rolling magic find sorc.

#25 Rual

Rual
  • Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:44 PM

BARB WHIRLWIND DUELS FTW!!!!!!!!!

the second this game is out my WoW subcription will end... about fuking time they announce this game, the only reason i got into wow was cuz after four years of d2 lod it got a little boring ... if they ever had another expansion i doubt i would have even given WoW a try

#26 Zuin

Zuin

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:12 PM

Ive never played any other Diablo games... but this game looks very cool and Im deffintely going to get it.. Although I dont think it will dethrone WoW.
Thuggish Ruggish Bone.

#27 Butiloveyou

Butiloveyou

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:18 PM

BABA LANCE PK!!! HUK HUK HUK HUK~~~~

#28 Rapture

Rapture
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

So there are going to be 5 classes - what other 3 classes do you guys think will be included at release. I'm guessing there has to be the Hunter and Sorc. I would love to see the Necro but I think there is a good chance the Witch Doc is filling that role now. So I'm thinking it will be Paladin.

#29 Kadrix

Kadrix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/1/1/.

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:11 AM

Paladin may carry over from D2, I think some sort of Amazon character will be brought over though, which could be the ranger people are talking about.
Posted Image

#30 Telp

Telp
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:03 AM

I'm pretty sure they'll add more classes in upcoming expansions like they did with LOD so don't worry if yours ain't in from start. Except if you're a necro lover like me who got screwed and had his class replaced by fucking WoW trolls spitting lice.
Witness my perfection.

#31 Convection

Convection
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tortheldrin
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:33 AM

Only gay people like boners.

Lightning sorcs are for real men

#32 Maxiimus

Maxiimus
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bloodscalp
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 06 July 2008 - 06:00 PM

Rapture said:

So there are going to be 5 classes - what other 3 classes do you guys think will be included at release. I'm guessing there has to be the Hunter and Sorc. I would love to see the Necro but I think there is a good chance the Witch Doc is filling that role now. So I'm thinking it will be Paladin.

I'm def rolling a Hammerdin with all +1 to skill grand charms in my bags. Then I'm going to dupe some SoJs. Have someone go to a link that makes them run around in circles and drop all their gear. Don't forget to download your Pickit so you can auto loot every drop.

Woooo Diablo ftw.

#33 Bazz

Bazz
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Icecrown
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:13 PM

Maxiimus said:

I'm def rolling a Hammerdin with all +1 to skill grand charms in my bags. Then I'm going to dupe some SoJs. Have someone go to a link that makes them run around in circles and drop all their gear. Don't forget to download your Pickit so you can auto loot every drop.

Woooo Diablo ftw.

ahaha this nig knows how it's done. Scamming was the funniest part of D2 ahahaha. Don't forget ur MHs and Pindle bot!

#34 Kalaron

Kalaron
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:34 AM

looks hawt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<