[Blizzard] WWI Coverage: Diablo 3 Announced!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Fwibblekill

Fwibblekill

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:06 AM

[quote name='Bazz']I'm def quitting wow for D3 lol who gives a shit about WotlK[/QUOTE]
^

#22 Wily

Wily
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

Not coming out in few years? Riight. Check the engine and gfx, 2 years from now it would be outdated. Seems like they are pretty much tweaking class balance etc now and adding more things to do.
[ no longer plays this character ]

#23 Telp

Telp
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:13 PM

Not even going to bother buying the game if they replaced the necromancer with the witch fag.
Witness my perfection.

#24 Neuromancer

Neuromancer
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:20 PM

Rolling magic find sorc.

#25 Rual

Rual
  • Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:44 PM

BARB WHIRLWIND DUELS FTW!!!!!!!!!

the second this game is out my WoW subcription will end... about fuking time they announce this game, the only reason i got into wow was cuz after four years of d2 lod it got a little boring ... if they ever had another expansion i doubt i would have even given WoW a try

#26 Zuin

Zuin

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:12 PM

Ive never played any other Diablo games... but this game looks very cool and Im deffintely going to get it.. Although I dont think it will dethrone WoW.
Thuggish Ruggish Bone.

#27 Butiloveyou

Butiloveyou

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:18 PM

BABA LANCE PK!!! HUK HUK HUK HUK~~~~

#28 Rapture

Rapture
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

So there are going to be 5 classes - what other 3 classes do you guys think will be included at release. I'm guessing there has to be the Hunter and Sorc. I would love to see the Necro but I think there is a good chance the Witch Doc is filling that role now. So I'm thinking it will be Paladin.

#29 Kadrix

Kadrix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/1/1/.

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:11 AM

Paladin may carry over from D2, I think some sort of Amazon character will be brought over though, which could be the ranger people are talking about.
Posted Image

#30 Telp

Telp
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:03 AM

I'm pretty sure they'll add more classes in upcoming expansions like they did with LOD so don't worry if yours ain't in from start. Except if you're a necro lover like me who got screwed and had his class replaced by fucking WoW trolls spitting lice.
Witness my perfection.

#31 Convection

Convection
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tortheldrin
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:33 AM

Only gay people like boners.

Lightning sorcs are for real men

#32 Maxiimus

Maxiimus
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bloodscalp
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 06 July 2008 - 06:00 PM

[quote name='Rapture']So there are going to be 5 classes - what other 3 classes do you guys think will be included at release. I'm guessing there has to be the Hunter and Sorc. I would love to see the Necro but I think there is a good chance the Witch Doc is filling that role now. So I'm thinking it will be Paladin.[/QUOTE]

I'm def rolling a Hammerdin with all +1 to skill grand charms in my bags. Then I'm going to dupe some SoJs. Have someone go to a link that makes them run around in circles and drop all their gear. Don't forget to download your Pickit so you can auto loot every drop.

Woooo Diablo ftw.

#33 Bazz

Bazz
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Icecrown
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:13 PM

[quote name='Maxiimus']I'm def rolling a Hammerdin with all +1 to skill grand charms in my bags. Then I'm going to dupe some SoJs. Have someone go to a link that makes them run around in circles and drop all their gear. Don't forget to download your Pickit so you can auto loot every drop.

Woooo Diablo ftw.[/QUOTE]

ahaha this nig knows how it's done. Scamming was the funniest part of D2 ahahaha. Don't forget ur MHs and Pindle bot!

#34 Kalaron

Kalaron
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:34 AM

looks hawt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<