Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 18:12. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

[MM Hunter] How to beat a feral druid?

MM Hunter Arena 2v2 3v3 1v1

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Horathus

Horathus
  • Members

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:08 AM

I recently started to play Arena again and I can't seem to beat feral druids. They are practically immune to slows and my CC is very limited in that i only have a 5sec stun every 45 seconds and a freezing trap which I can't dps through. In the matches I've played, I always seem to be on the defensive having to kite to stay alive. Now while I understand kiting certainly is important, it's preventing me from actually doing any damage since the druid will blow me up if they get too close. Their healing seems insurmountable aswell and their ability to negate my slows is beyond ridiculous. I am at a loss as to how to beat them. This is in 1v1 or 2v2. Granted I've only fought them 1v1 and 2v2 without a healer so it might be that with a healer they are easier to take down. Do you have any advice for how to beat them?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MM Hunter, Arena, 2v2, 3v3, 1v1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users