• Orcclass_name
  • US-Stormreaver
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1562
  • 3v3: 1609
  • RBG: 957

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:44 PM

Remove the fucking 1 minute cooldown Cocoon, whoever thought of that being 1 min cd is a fucking moron.

remove the cooldown? you want dat shit spammable? lol
Posted Image

#23 Frosteye

Frosteye
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1809
  • 3v3: 2320
  • RBG: 1773

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:26 AM

I don't know what I find more amusing.....

The fact someone thinks cocoon (and mistweaver) is op...

Or the fact that the person complaining about other classes is a priest...

#24 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2447
  • 3v3: 2709
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1653
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:49 AM

cocoon is op

that isn't debatable actually

Posted Image

#25 Emfrun

Emfrun
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2308
  • 3v3: 2362

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:59 AM

Hes shadow, which isnt in the best spot right now. Literally the only people who are defending cocoon are monks. hmmm.

#26 Frosteye

Frosteye
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:08 AM

Hes shadow, which isnt in the best spot right now. Literally the only people who are defending cocoon are monks. hmmm.

And monks are the worst healer right now and get rekt by pretty much every melee. So let's nerf monks.

#27 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:10 AM

And monks are the worst healer right now and get rekt by pretty much every melee. So let's nerf monks.

no they dont lol

#28 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:05 AM

After all the buffs mws have recieved, and having 55 second cocoon, MWs are extremely strong right now...

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#29 dTaler

dTaler

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:32 AM

Cool story, hunter.

#30 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:53 AM

Cool story, hunter.

Lol?

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#31 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Hellfire
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM

First of all, none of you read his post. We are all aware how shit Monks are in the current meta (train the blue meta), however, should Monks receive buffs and tools to deal with melee in a good manner, 1min CD on cocoon is way too powerful. All you're reading is "nerf Monks", while everyone is stating "look, Monks are kinda bad atm, but they do have one of the best defensive cooldowns in the game on 1min CD".
¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

#32 LawsonMW

LawsonMW
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/2/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2197
  • 3v3: 2213
  • RBG: 1840

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:30 PM

He opens up with "I don't give a fuck how bad mistweavers are." He probably would have garnered less abrasive replies if he hadn't titled his thread in such a childish manner.

Most of the comps I'm using LC against ON cooldown are the full tilt cleave teams. When I lose games against the "setup" comps, I'm usually eating an extended CC chain while one of my teammates dies.

I'm annoyed with freezing traps on an insanely low cooldown and paladins bopping people every 30 seconds. I'm gonna go yell at people on those forums, because that's likely an efficient tactic to get my way with the greater WoW balance meta.

#33 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:38 PM

''300k absorb'' ye sure mate i lole'd

It doesn't matter how much it absorbs, 300k was a ballpark figure used as an example, whether it absorbs 150k, 200k or 300k it doesn't matter you spanish buffoon, point is - you're not killing ANYONE through a one minute cooldown that's castable while stunned. When your only argument is to nitpick about exact amounts and exact percentiles, it's time to realise your input is absolutely fucking pointless and you should get lost and not even talk.

You're wrong and I'm better on your class than you are, glad we got that cleared.

Just to clarify, I'm not ANYTHING in particular. I'm not biased in any specific direction, What I'm doing here is pointing out an ability that absolutely FUCKS over entire team offense on a one minute cooldown, that's not cool at all.

TL;DR - this issue is not debatable at all, Cocoon on a one minute cooldown is one of most broken shit I've ever seen implemented in this game, and if you disagree then you're biased as fuck, this counts as shoving opinion down somebodies throat, but it doesn't make it any less true. Compensate for the nerf, but increase the cooldown.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#34 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:59 PM

It doesn't matter how much it absorbs, 300k was a ballpark figure used as an example, whether it absorbs 150k, 200k or 300k it doesn't matter you spanish buffoon, point is - you're not killing ANYONE through a one minute cooldown that's castable while stunned. When your only argument is to nitpick about exact amounts and exact percentiles, it's time to realise your input is absolutely fucking pointless and you should get lost and not even talk.

You're wrong and I'm better on your class than you are, glad we got that cleared.

Just to clarify, I'm not ANYTHING in particular. I'm not biased in any specific direction, What I'm doing here is pointing out an ability that absolutely FUCKS over entire team offense on a one minute cooldown, that's not cool at all.

TL;DR - this issue is not debatable at all, Cocoon on a one minute cooldown is one of most broken shit I've ever seen implemented in this game, and if you disagree then you're biased as fuck, this counts as shoving opinion down somebodies throat, but it doesn't make it any less true. Compensate for the nerf, but increase the cooldown.

I completely agree. Cocoon being their best ability is just as bad of a mechanic as combat having 8 second kidneys, survival hunters having 12 second cd traps (and with the new trapping mechanic rofl), hell BM hunters being able to literally only spam tranq shot and do insane damage, and every other stupid mechanic in this xpac from ice novas to dks having 420 outs for cc still with the loss of so many controls.

Posted Image

#35 Frosteye

Frosteye
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:55 PM

Show me on the doll where the bad mistweaver touched you. It'll all be ok.

#36 Pipxsmallwein

Pipxsmallwein
  • Members
  • LocationDirty snatch queen

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:58 PM

shut up noob

#37 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:56 AM

Show me on the doll where the bad mistweaver touched you. It'll all be ok.

Well if you touched me I guess I would be touched by a bad mistweaver.

Posted Image

#38 dTaler

dTaler

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:44 AM

point is

point is - feral-hunter destroy my enh shaman through sham rage + this OPASFUCK absorb.

Edited by dTaler, 16 December 2014 - 01:45 AM.

#39 Frosteye

Frosteye
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:46 AM

Well if you touched me I guess I would be touched by a bad mistweaver.

Ew no

#40 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:12 AM

point is - feral-hunter destroy my enh shaman through sham rage + this OPASFUCK absorb.

Take it up with the feral and hunter then, I don't see the point of the rest of playerbase suffering just because you suffer against few specific comps.

Just because one character has a disengage, it doesn't mean that every character should get a gap closer. Likewise, just because one or few comps can chew through your defensive cooldown, it doesn't mean it should stay in a potential OP state for every other comp in the game. Your one minute cooldown COUNTERS every single team that has to coordinate burst, and means nothing against passive damage teams, you really prefer it that way ?

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<