#1 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:53 PM

Remove the fucking 1 minute cooldown Cocoon, whoever thought of that being 1 min cd is a fucking moron.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#2 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:57 PM

Remove the fucking 1 minute cooldown Cocoon, whoever thought of that being 1 min cd is a fucking moron.

Hope Holinka gets aids.

xD I had similar reaction to this when I found out! (While at it, please remove this 'reduced CC duration mechanic from the game'), it would be literally curing cancer in the game.

Edited by mirox, 12 December 2014 - 05:58 PM.

#3 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:58 PM

Hope Holinka gets aids.

hehe

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture... 

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#4 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:27 PM

xD I had similar reaction to this when I found out! (While at it, please remove this 'reduced CC duration mechanic from the game'), it would be literally curing cancer in the game.

So fucking stupid, 1 minute cooldown on a thing protecting you or your friendly target for the entirety of their health bar, that can also be cast during stuns, like what the fuck ?

People who aren't melee cleaving can usually set their shit up every one minute, feels impossible to win versus monk healers as any setup that actually needs time to set up stuff.

[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout

#5 Shridevi

Shridevi
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1847
  • 3v3: 2218
  • 5v5: 1611
  • RBG: 2028

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

Yeah it is a stupid change. What they should have done is just rework the class. I hope other healers aren't like this, but it's really boring to heal at the moment.

#6 Frosteye

Frosteye
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1809
  • 3v3: 2320
  • RBG: 1773

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:48 PM

So fucking stupid, 1 minute cooldown on a thing protecting you or your friendly target for the entirety of their health bar, that can also be cast during stuns, like what the fuck ?

People who aren't melee cleaving can usually set their shit up every one minute, feels impossible to win versus monk healers as any setup that actually needs time to set up stuff.

Found the problem

#7 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 959
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:49 PM

played against a ret/dk/mistweaver

holy moly was there a lot of things to get through

(we lost)

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#8 Alwaysyoux

Alwaysyoux
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 2157
  • 3v3: 2566
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1816

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:23 PM

Sounds like a angry priest to me nothing more you do realize that is the only thing that makes mw viable at all at the moment. If you think MW is op you're a idiot and should probably quit the game - alwaysyoux

#9 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:51 AM

Sounds like a angry priest to me nothing more you do realize that is the only thing that makes mw viable at all at the moment. If you think MW is op you're a idiot and should probably quit the game - alwaysyoux

Topic's TITLE suggests that I realise what's the situation with Monks right now - you get trained to death in this melee cleave oriented game, just like Shamans, just like Druids, just like Priests, honestly shut the fuck up, literally the only healer who doesn't give a fuck about the melee game are Paladins - adapt to the times and roll with a Ret paladin on your team.

Teams that run Mistweavers are UNWINNABLE ( provided they're decent ) if you're playing ANYTHING that has kill setup sequence dictated by abilities above 30-40 second cooldown fights an uphill battle if Mistweaver is running some cheesy comp ( cough Ret DK Monk cough ) and actually knows what he's doing. Take Mages for an example - their main "I want to kill this guy" ability ( Ice Nova ), has 25 sec recharge timer, and can hold 2 charges at one time. Their kill sequence relies on using 2 charges of Ice Nova, which is effectively a 50 second cooldown. That means their team has to have a PERFECT kill setup of 10+ seconds CC on Monk, while killing their target, that CAN'T involve stuns of any kind on the Mistweaver healer, because guess what, the fucking thing that absorbs 300k health is on a one minute cooldown. Or take SP/Rogue for an example, Silence, Fear and Disarm are all 45 second cooldown. It's not acceptable to have such a powerful cooldown on such a low CD.

Situation is only going to get worse when Mistweavers get buffed for PvP because they're weak against the meta right now. Mistweavers will be one class that single handedly will remove EVERY SINGLE kill setup combo off the face of Earth, ranging from WMD/RMP/RMD's to shit like Godcomp, RLD, RPS, etc. You don't get to be that powerful, fuck off.

#10 civelli

civelli
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:05 AM

so add more retarded abilities to the game is the way to solve it?

#11 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:16 AM

no reason to hate on holinka though

#12 dowie

dowie
  • Members
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1832
  • 3v3: 2200
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1916

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:04 AM

I really do feel if mistweavers get any buffs they'll become very op.

#13 Alwaysyoux

Alwaysyoux
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:49 PM

Topic's TITLE suggests that I realise what's the situation with Monks right now - you get trained to death in this melee cleave oriented game, just like Shamans, just like Druids, just like Priests, honestly shut the fuck up, literally the only healer who doesn't give a fuck about the melee game are Paladins - adapt to the times and roll with a Ret paladin on your team.

Teams that run Mistweavers are UNWINNABLE ( provided they're decent ) if you're playing ANYTHING that has kill setup sequence dictated by abilities above 30-40 second cooldown fights an uphill battle if Mistweaver is running some cheesy comp ( cough Ret DK Monk cough ) and actually knows what he's doing. Take Mages for an example - their main "I want to kill this guy" ability ( Ice Nova ), has 25 sec recharge timer, and can hold 2 charges at one time. Their kill sequence relies on using 2 charges of Ice Nova, which is effectively a 50 second cooldown. That means their team has to have a PERFECT kill setup of 10+ seconds CC on Monk, while killing their target, that CAN'T involve stuns of any kind on the Mistweaver healer, because guess what, the fucking thing that absorbs 300k health is on a one minute cooldown. Or take SP/Rogue for an example, Silence, Fear and Disarm are all 45 second cooldown. It's not acceptable to have such a powerful cooldown on such a low CD.

Situation is only going to get worse when Mistweavers get buffed for PvP because they're weak against the meta right now. Mistweavers will be one class that single handedly will remove EVERY SINGLE kill setup combo off the face of Earth, ranging from WMD/RMP/RMD's to shit like Godcomp, RLD, RPS, etc. You don't get to be that powerful, fuck off.

Look I hope you do realize that yes coccoon is huge it is our only CD fort brew is not even worth binding tbh our main self heal has a huge CD and sucks we have to channel every heal which with melee and interupts the way the are at the moment gives us a huge disadvantage compared to other healers. Our heals do not heal for anything. Id like to see you que into a triple r1 hpal tsg or kitty and heal it on MW its horrible one melee like a dk can solo you eventually. You don't even play the MW class and all you do is complain if you actually played my class and understood its mechanics outside of one ability I might actually respect your opinion. All MW needs is a passive damage reduction like the idiotic priest class has or a ng effect like shamans would help too. Also they should bring back chi generation from sm because we are one of the only healers that still room fairly quickly. Also lower the CD on expel harm to 5 seconds providing us a decent self heal. The end. 55 second coccoon is needed only people who bitch about it are just mad that they don't know how to counter it. But since I'm nice I'll tell you how this happens and why it is not op. Most good players will force LC on another player then swap MW and its pretty much gg you don't even need CDs as melee to drop us. Happens all the time.

#14 Pomii

Pomii
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/1/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2034
  • 3v3: 2087
  • RBG: 1710

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:08 PM

Look I hope you do realize that yes coccoon is huge it is our only CD fort brew is not even worth binding tbh our main self heal has a huge CD and sucks we have to channel every heal which with melee and interupts the way the are at the moment gives us a huge disadvantage compared to other healers. Our heals do not heal for anything. Id like to see you que into a triple r1 hpal tsg or kitty and heal it on MW its horrible one melee like a dk can solo you eventually. You don't even play the MW class and all you do is complain if you actually played my class and understood its mechanics outside of one ability I might actually respect your opinion. All MW needs is a passive damage reduction like the idiotic priest class has or a ng effect like shamans would help too. Also they should bring back chi generation from sm because we are one of the only healers that still room fairly quickly. Also lower the CD on expel harm to 5 seconds providing us a decent self heal. The end. 55 second coccoon is needed only people who bitch about it are just mad that they don't know how to counter it. But since I'm nice I'll tell you how this happens and why it is not op. Most good players will force LC on another player then swap MW and its pretty much gg you don't even need CDs as melee to drop us. Happens all the time.

You completely missed Lolflay's point again. Double melee is aids for every healer, probably the most for MW's, but we are talking about one cooldown countering every setup based comp.

#15 Alwaysyoux

Alwaysyoux
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:25 PM

You completely missed Lolflay's point again. Double melee is aids for every healer, probably the most for MW's, but we are talking about one cooldown countering every setup based comp.

No and you missed mine literally all they have to do is get LC then swap MW and its game like I said you don't even need CDs he's obviously trying to play the game like it's mop still. MW hardly even has trash buffs so I can't even say bop is op because most good players on us will get it off in two globals. He's playing a control comp and obviously not realizing that if you control the ret the MW will just flop.

#16 Twaenkz

Twaenkz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2103
  • 3v3: 1860
  • RBG: 1465
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

if you control the ret

yee..... about that..

#17 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:21 PM

So 2585 rating and playing well above 2700 MMR counts as not playing Mistweavers ? Posted Image - you can find the original post where I originally posted that image by clicking here :).

Your opinion is worthless garbage honestly, derived from your bias in favor of your main class ( MW Monk ). Just stop posting please.

#18 dTaler

dTaler

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:11 PM

the fucking thing that absorbs 300k health is on a one minute cooldown.

absorbs 300k health

LOL WHAT

#19 Slance

Slance

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:21 PM

Setup comps are dead in wod its all about running in as melee cleaves and pve'ing eachother

#20 lehel

lehel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2057
  • 3v3: 2623
  • RBG: 576

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:48 PM

You have paralysis, leg sweep, port, if playing with a ret or hybrid some support. Enough time to get cocoon back up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<