• Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1825
  • 3v3: 2333
  • RBG: 576

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:12 PM

Actually I like where you put intercept, we lose shockwave/stormbolt but gain more mobility and 3s stun ;)

nvm shockwave too good

the only good place intercept can go is on the charge tier, and to make it so we aren't too mobile/ OP is to make it replace Leap if you select it. It tones down our mobility so we aren't constantly on target, however it also increases our lock down power and gives us utility we need to actually peel for our partners. wrath mobility was fine for warriors no one complained about us having too much uptime because the cd on our charge/intercept/intervene was balanced.

As for arms, bring back OP. For Fury, Reduce WS rage cost to 20 and call it good

#42 Ezyo1000

Ezyo1000
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:20 PM

You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. I don't think Arms is as bad as you're making it out to be. I think other classes were scaled too highly and those changes are a step in the right direction for balance.

Except they won't happen. Blizzard has Never nerfed multiple classes down to a balanced class level, so its pointless to say that. its more likely to bring up said spec (which is what will happen)

#43 Afantara

Afantara
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1771
  • 3v3: 1698
  • RBG: 1629

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

Except they won't happen. Blizzard has Never nerfed multiple classes down to a balanced class level, so its pointless to say that. its more likely to bring up said spec (which is what will happen)

They just did in less than 2 months;
Prot Warriors, Ret Paladins, Ferals and Priests all received nerfs while Locks and Shamans got buffed.

Making dramatic changes in one patch is what greatly disrupts balance. Smaller but quick changes (which they seem to be doing so far) would generally be the better option to achieve a scaled balance.

Another thing is - this game is a PvE game with PvP being a mini-game at best, so balance can only be perceived as relative and never absolute. Some major changes just happened (absorbs and healing toned down with a boost to DR on 2 trinkets), let it ride out for a bit and see how it goes.

Some classes / specs will be affected by it indirectly (General healing nerf for example is a nerf to all hybrids) which is like a domino effect - allowing underperformers to possibly rise.

#44 Kaliope

Kaliope
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/0/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2046
  • 3v3: 2155
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 1542

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:33 PM

Sorry to say that but charge stun would be totally overpowered in current meta and melee cleaves. Cant even imaging casting anything against for example rogue.warr,priest or Dk.warr.pally.Game doesnt need more short cooldown interupts and lets be honest focus charge was mostly used for that.And only class which can EASILY and without cost run away from charge root is druid which isnt supposed to be trained 100% of time anyway.Other classes need to use important cd (monk tiger lust for example, paladin freedom) or just sit it. If pally uses freedom at short time root you gonna get him later anyway.It is different than it used to be but its not THAT bad especially when there is second class which can support with ranged slow (faire faire says hello).

#45 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1563
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:01 PM

• Worst mobility after dks - I have not been kited so hard since BC
  • Worst defensive design in the game. Our health bar can never go up by itself. Our CDs are garbage
  • Single target damage is below average (even in PvE) for all specs but prot (and even prot suffers from all the above)
So no, they are not fine. They are trash.

1. Reason behind this is there is so much retarded freedom/snare removal mechanics in game which in some cases are paired with movement speed boosts (shapeshifting snares+passive form speeds,,double freedom on paladin+sprint/poj/loatl,gw + freedom totem etc) most of this garbage is on very short cd or with no cd.It also seems to happen that classes possesing this garbage are in 90% teams that you meet nowdays

Whoever in blizzard thought this is fine should get his fucking head checked.

2. Just the way it should be , other classes should get same treatment.

3. For a class with ms effect its more then fine. Removal of 2. would make up for it abit. Ww being in rotation is plain stupid tho.

Edited by sarma, 05 December 2014 - 08:12 PM.

Posted Image

#46 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:37 PM

You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. I don't think Arms is as bad as you're making it out to be. I think other classes were scaled too highly and those changes are a step in the right direction for balance.

Good and bad are relative broski. If they are scaled too highly that makes them good and makes us bad.

Sorry to say that but charge stun would be totally overpowered in current meta and melee cleaves. Cant even imaging casting anything against for example rogue.warr,priest or Dk.warr.pally.Game doesnt need more short cooldown interupts and lets be honest focus charge was mostly used for that.And only class which can EASILY and without cost run away from charge root is druid which isnt supposed to be trained 100% of time anyway.Other classes need to use important cd (monk tiger lust for example, paladin freedom) or just sit it. If pally uses freedom at short time root you gonna get him later anyway.It is different than it used to be but its not THAT bad especially when there is second class which can support with ranged slow (faire faire says hello).

This is the perfect example of why some people should not be able to voice their opinions and have a say in class balancing. What is this? Did you write this when you were stoned? This doesn't deserve a serious answer, but I will try to lead you to the right answer in case you come to your senses. Answer the following questions:
  • What are the current warrior interrupts?
  • What is the minimum range of charge?
  • How many hits a warrior can deal during a charge?
  • Can you kill anyone if you don't interrupt them for at least 10 seconds straight in the current game?
  • How many peels does a warrior have?
  • How many ways does a warrior have to stop cc if not in range?
  • How many classes can render the root irrelevant?
  • is the charge root subject to passive avoidance?
  • How many ways does a warrior have to reach a target?
  • Do warriors have a sprint effect/movement increase?
  • Do warriors have a way out of roots?
  • Do warriors have a way out of slows?
  • If the warrior has no charge or leap, can he reach a target?
  • What is a warrior that's not hitting a target?
  • Does charging cc take skill?
Answers

Spoiler

Score

0-5
Spoiler

6-10
Spoiler

11-15

1. Reason behind this is there is so much retarded freedom/snare removal mechanics in game which in some cases are paired with movement speed boosts (shapeshifting snares+passive form speeds,,double freedom on paladin+sprint/poj/loatl,gw + freedom totem etc) most of this garbage is on very short cd or with no cd.It also seems to happen that classes possesing this garbage are in 90% teams that you meet nowdays

Whoever in blizzard thought this is fine should get his fucking head checked.

2. Just the way it should be , other classes should get same treatment.

3. For a class with ms effect its more then fine. Removal of 2. would make up for it abit. Ww being in rotation is plain stupid tho.

• I don't care if it's right or wrong I want the same treatment. Warriors are supposed to be the most mobile melee, not fucking dks #2 which they currently are
  • Same as above
  • No because the single target damage is like 30% lower than other classes when compared to a single target ms of 25%. And yes ww is stupid

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#47 Ezyo1000

Ezyo1000
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:48 PM

They just did in less than 2 months;
Prot Warriors, Ret Paladins, Ferals and Priests all received nerfs while Locks and Shamans got buffed.

Prot wars are still plenty strong, ferals andRets are still nuts, priest are still going strong, i would hardly call that nerfed down to a balanced level. sorry

#48 Ezyo1000

Ezyo1000
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:21 AM

So by this logic shouldn't every other class with a MS effect also do subpar ST damage?

#49 Kaliope

Kaliope
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/0/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2046
  • 3v3: 2155
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 1542

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:15 AM

Good and bad are relative broski. If they are scaled too highly that makes them good and makes us bad.

This is the perfect example of why some people should not be able to voice their opinions and have a say in class balancing. What is this? Did you write this when you were stoned? This doesn't deserve a serious answer, but I will try to lead you to the right answer in case you come to your senses. Answer the following questions:

• What are the current warrior interrupts?
  • What is the minimum range of charge?
  • How many hits a warrior can deal during a charge?
  • Can you kill anyone if you don't interrupt them for at least 10 seconds straight in the current game?
  • How many peels does a warrior have?
  • How many ways does a warrior have to stop cc if not in range?
  • How many classes can render the root irrelevant?
  • is the charge root subject to passive avoidance?
  • How many ways does a warrior have to reach a target?
  • Do warriors have a sprint effect/movement increase?
  • Do warriors have a way out of roots?
  • Do warriors have a way out of slows?
  • If the warrior has no charge or leap, can he reach a target?
  • What is a warrior that's not hitting a target?
  • Does charging cc take skill?
Answers

Spoiler

Score

0-5
Spoiler

6-10
Spoiler

11-15
  • I don't care if it's right or wrong I want the same treatment. Warriors are supposed to be the most mobile melee, not fucking dks #2 which they currently are
  • Same as above
  • No because the single target damage is like 30% lower than other classes when compared to a single target ms of 25%. And yes ww is stupid

Tbh claiming that is shouldnt express my opinion cause YOU diagree with this is example of some kind od retardation.
Thats my point eat it or gtfo you arent anyone special.
If you dont like forum rules just quit and dont embarass other people by your behaviour, its not your fucking place so you can set rules here.

There is ton of bullshit containing "should" " i dont care", usual child attitude that cant agree with the world.
Also what kind of menatal disease it is when you answer your own questions?

1.What are the current warrior interrupts?
Same as other melee(except rogue)?
Pummel, and stun. How many retribution paladin has? How is it related at all to mobility?

2.Stupid question,retarded answer. OK i get it.

3.How many hits can deal dk after grip?Or monk after roll?Or rogue after shadowstep without stunning after?

4.You mean healers.You claim you need interupt healer for 10 seconds in current metagame to kill him?LOL go play some games instead writing bullshit unless you talk about 2s, in 2s 10 seconds isnt enough.

5.How many peels have other melee except rogue which doesnt have ranged stuns btw.And why warrios should have much more ?

6.And how many ways has rogue to stop cc while not in range except clos (while on himslef)?

7.Druid, other classes need to use cds for that that are longer than charge cd.

8.why the fucks sake it should be?

9.Stupid question trying to prove smth?Other melee usually have to fucking run to his target or use much longer cd like shadowstep or FSK. Dk has one grip per 30 sec

10.No but question is should they have any?

11.Nope and its unjustified but it doesnt mean charge should stun target again, Irrelevant bubbling.

12.Nope but no other class can be back on target as fast as a warrior.Root breaker on 1 min cd wouldnt hurt i guess.

13.Thats rocket science, how much uptime you had in wotlk playing without pally?

14.Its melee without 100% uptime, thats life

15.LOL

You maybe have some points but the way you express it makes you look like agressive twat, not gonna start falming war with you cause its pointless.
Just accept that other people can have different opinion.

#50 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2361
  • RBG: 1831

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:26 AM

Tbh claiming that is shouldnt express my opinion cause YOU diagree with this is example of some kind od retardation.
If you dont like forum rules just quit and dont embarass other people by your behaviour, its not your fucking place so you can set rules here.

There is ton of bullshit containing "should" " i dont care", usual child attitude that cant agree with the world.

Pummel, and stun. How many retribution paladin has? How is it related at all to mobility?

3.How many hits can deal dk after grip?Or monk after roll?Or rogue after shadowstep without stunning after?

4.You mean healers.You claim you need interupt healer for 10 seconds in current metagame to kill him?LOL go play some games instead writing bullshit unless you talk about 2s, in 2s 10 seconds isnt enough.

5.How many peels have other melee except rogue which doesnt have ranged stuns btw.And why warrios should have much more ?

6.And how many ways has rogue to stop cc while not in range except clos (while on himslef)?

9.Stupid question trying to prove smth?Other melee usually have to fucking run to his target or use much longer cd like shadowstep or FSK. Dk has one grip per 30 sec

11.Nope and its unjustified but it doesnt mean charge should stun target again, Irrelevant bubbling.

12.Nope but no other class can be back on target as fast as a warrior.Root breaker on 1 min cd wouldnt hurt i guess.

13.Thats rocket science, how much uptime you had in wotlk playing without pally?

15.LOL

You maybe have some points but the way you express it makes you look like agressive twat, not gonna start falming war with you cause its pointless.

You are correct you can have a different opinion, yours just happens to be wrong.
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#51 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:34 AM

15.LOL

1. No it's not the same duelist - death grips, rogue stuns, pounces. There are discrepancies.

2.Obviously you don't potatohead - the point is you have around 1 second to react to someone running away from you to charge and stun you for 1.5 sec. He loses 1 sec of uptime for 1.5 sec stun. That's a 0.5 net.

3.All these classes have a baseline cd of 1 sec (did you even know that?). Rogue has way more stuns - dks have a better ranged slow+a better, lower cd ranged stun. They can do waaaaaay more.

4.I don't need to play anything, I have played enough to give my 2 krugerrands. ANY competent healer without being locked down for a significant amount of time will not die. The end. Healing is overtuned, damage is too low.

5.Better snares, better stuns, more utility. Ret heals/freedoms/dispels. Dks ranged slow, grip, ranged 5 sec stun. These save lives. A 1.5 dodgable ROOT doesn't save SHIT

6.Rogues have a perma freedom+sprint on them. They have infinite ways of dealing with things - BoS, stealth, cheap. Dance, cheap.

7.Do you even read? 50% of the time the snare doesn't even go through.

8.Again do you read? CHARGE IS SUBJECT TO PASSIVE AVOIDANCE - CAN BE PARRIED, CAN BE DODGED, CAN BE BLOCKED

9.Let me teach you something - mobility=/=gap closers. If I charge and don't even land a hamstring, that's shit mobility. I would take running to a target with a sprint that removes snare over charge ANY day. ANY DAY motherfucker.

10.See 9

11.That's why you can count to potato - if you had a sliver of intellect remained you would see that the above points I was trying to make, are there to show how pathetic mobility is compared to classes.

12.See all the above

13.My dear boy, in wotlk if I got an intercept I could mortal strike bladestorm for like 70% of someone's hp. And they have almost no way of avoiding it. No feathers, no mini freedoms, no snare immunities removals..

14. It's a melee with 30% uptime - that's not life that's misery.

15. Read answer to 15.

I don't mind opinions. What I do mind is opinionated people that have no grasp of how things work, especially when they affect MY entertainment, because it's people like YOU that got a change like that implemented. So since you fucked with MY class it's no longer an opinion.

When I say I had more UPTIME in BC than now, that's not an opinion that is a fact.

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#52 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:46 AM

Main issue is the rediculious amount of gap creators

Lots of freedoms, sprints, etc

Things like windwalk, feathers, guise, spirit walk, double charge freedom, blazing speed, emancipate, etc etc etc need to be gutted outright before warrior mobility can be related to TBC/wrath.

If I charge a mage before he blinks, I fucked up. If I charge a mage after he blinks, he fucked up. It's not even remotely ok to just blazing speed like nothing happened.

Yes, we shouldn't be able to safeguard out of roots. Heroic leap shoudn't exist and intercept should replace it. But before any of this can happen many other classes need complete mobility overhauls. There were other things like a mage used to have a single nova, with another nova coming from ele, but it was a DPS CD and not just always available. Small things like this will need to also be completely overhauled or retuned.
Posted Image

#53 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:02 AM

Lots of freedoms, sprints, etc

Things like windwalk, feathers, guise, spirit walk, double charge freedom, blazing speed, emancipate, etc etc etc need to be gutted outright before warrior mobility can be related to TBC/wrath.

If I charge a mage before he blinks, I fucked up. If I charge a mage after he blinks, he fucked up. It's not even remotely ok to just blazing speed like nothing happened.

Yes, we shouldn't be able to safeguard out of roots. Heroic leap shoudn't exist and intercept should replace it. But before any of this can happen many other classes need complete mobility overhauls. There were other things like a mage used to have a single nova, with another nova coming from ele, but it was a DPS CD and not just always available. Small things like this will need to also be completely overhauled or retuned.

This
Posted Image

#54 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:05 AM

This

If this, then why on the other thread you tell me that war mobility is op?

???????????????????????????????

#55 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:14 AM

If this, then why on the other thread you tell me that war mobility is op?

???????????????????????????????

I said its retarded to have 15 gapclosers not op.

Posted Image

#56 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:18 AM

I said its retarded to have 15 gapclosers not op.

Lol - gapclosers are irrelevant if u cant stick to a target,

#57 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:20 AM

It all started with that , anyone with half of brain can realise it.
Posted Image

#58 Blameshift

Blameshift
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/2/2/2/0/0
  • 3v3: 2722
  • RBG: 1772

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:19 AM

Playing Arms is kinda depressing atm extremely boring pretty much only have a fear and some dmg for your team.

#59 kragga

kragga
  • Members

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:25 AM

buff dk feral and ret , nerf warrior plox. warrior is way too OP.

#60 Capers

Capers
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1526
  • 3v3: 1850
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1678
  • LocationFlorida, U.S

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:28 AM

The real thing I don't understand:

Why the fuck can ferals still (and to a lesser extent any druid) run at fucking 289432758937459835% movespeed, while being able to shift any root and slow? Why is there no ICD on that shit. It's absolutely retarded being able to move at 145% movespeed normally, and being immune to roots and slows completely, with absolutely no downside. At least a rogue needs to trade energy for it.

I feel like if they toned down these absurd gap creator and root/slow removals, warriors would actually be quite a bit better when it comes to peels. Just look at random BGs. Sometimes I keep like 3-4 people slowed from my team's FC just spamming thunderclap because most of the other players are too dumb to realize they can shift/immune the slow. I feel like this would at least give us SOMETHING to help peel with outside of a 20-40 second CD stun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<