• EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2105
  • 3v3: 2217
  • RBG: 1761

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:24 PM

Posted Image

Edited by shunke, 04 December 2014 - 09:26 PM.

#2 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:53 PM

Warriors fine, its just dks, ferals, hunter and rets doing too much damage.

Also, DK damage.............

#3 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2705

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:58 PM

This and also it's only been 2 days since arena season started. Let's not jump to a conclusion so fast.
I still think we're not like Cata bad for now and there is stil a hope they might add some buff to arms. Think positive~

#4 ~Invictus

~Invictus
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:00 PM

That Pawzz comment was the exact same one that was around for the whole extent of the last Cataclysm seasons.
"Warriors are fine, it's the other classes that are overpowered".

The difference between then and now is that at least then the class and spec were fun to play.

#5 shunke

shunke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:05 PM

That Pawzz comment was the exact same one that was around for the whole extent of the last Cataclysm seasons.
"Warriors are fine, it's the other classes that are overpowered".

The difference between then and now is that at least then the class and spec were fun to play.

Only fun thing so far has been with prot and Spellnotifications addon that tells me what i purged.

#6 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:05 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=a_Am4cHMBKMPosted Image

Rofl that's a tweet copy paste from something I made like 9 months ago.

Plagiarism rofl

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#7 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:09 PM

No.
  • Worst mobility after dks - I have not been kited so hard since BC
  • Worst defensive design in the game. Our health bar can never go up by itself. Our CDs are garbage
  • Single target damage is below average (even in PvE) for all specs but prot (and even prot suffers from all the above)
So no, they are not fine. They are trash.

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#8 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:26 PM

No.

• Worst defensive design in the game. Our health bar can never go up by itself. Our CDs are garbage
  • Single target damage is below average (even in PvE) for all specs but prot (and even prot suffers from all the above)

2. Nobody should be able to heal, only healers.

#9 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:28 PM

ya warrior is fine, just every other melee does more damage and has more utility, ya thanks for your input there

#10 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:30 PM

2. Nobody should be able to heal, only healers.

Rofl what is this 2006?

dks heal, rets heal, hunters heal, ferals heal, rogues can heal. Every single fucking melee/physical spec can heal APART from warriors.

This mentality of "of hey everyone else is over the top you're fine", is so wrong and will never work, because blizzard has NEVER-EVER-EVER nerfed multiple specs to bring them inline with the rest; it's much easier to buff the rest.

And that's what should be done.

#11 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:31 PM

No.

Damn... even my braindance bro is going at it again...
But yeah... I'm a bit frustrated by getting kited by every freedom class in the game after I finally catch up to them with charge...

Trust me when I say I play prot for that little more mobility we have thru shield charge. Thing is you have to use shield charge even when you are right on top of him in order to burst and you might not have it rdy when you actually need it to close the gap...

So my wish list for arms goes as below:
- CS and MS generating rage instead of consuming rage... I mean srsly we do not have any rage generating skill besides charge which we have to hold onto for closing gap and bursting.
- Charge stun back! (Not in the form of 20 sec cd warbringer, this won't work in most cases) This is our iconic ability since this game was made. Not my charge stun :(
- Maybe a little buff to slam in some way, maybe longer lasting stacking time? So we can actually set up something like x3 stacked slam for CS -> MS -> Slam -> Execute combo. Or just lil more dmg to it? I don't know just some form of buff there so we can consider it over other two talents.

#12 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:32 PM

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS, PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK WARRIORS ARE SO GARBAGE THAT THEY WONT EVEN INV ME TO RBGS

LF DPS LINK 1800+ ACHIEV
ok
DECLINED

Edited by Knaittiz, 04 December 2014 - 10:46 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#13 Garrockz

Garrockz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 1935
  • RBG: 1813

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:37 PM

Lets just see what the season brings. Theres always been a few classes op and a few not after a huge patch. I think warriors are one of the classes that actually suffered the least from being nerfed over the last few years. Im still positive about the fact that not every class is able to do everything anymore. And in terms of heals, i kinda like ER on 1 min. CD.
Killin' shit since 2004.

#14 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:38 PM

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS, PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK WARRIORS ARE SO CARBAGE THAT THEY WONT EVEN INV ME TO RBGS

LF DPS LINK 1800+ ACHIEV
ok
DECLINED

LOL... this is so sad and it is true. I was never wanted in arena 3s back in Cata even with r1 title I have from s4. Nobody wanted to team up with warrior and I was just lucky to find my current feral teammate who actually gave me a chance to play with him.

It was the same again back in s13 but yeah... I hope this isn't the case for 1st WoD season. Just hoping.

#15 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:43 PM

Damn... even my braindance bro is going at it again...
But yeah... I'm a bit frustrated by getting kited by every freedom class in the game after I finally catch up to them with charge...

Trust me when I say I play prot for that little more mobility we have thru shield charge. Thing is you have to use shield charge even when you are right on top of him in order to burst and you might not have it rdy when you actually need it to close the gap...

So my wish list for arms goes as below:
- CS and MS generating rage instead of consuming rage... I mean srsly we do not have any rage generating skill besides charge which we have to hold onto for closing gap and bursting.
- Charge stun back! (Not in the form of 20 sec cd warbringer, this won't work in most cases) This is our iconic ability since this game was made. Not my charge stun :(
- Maybe a little buff to slam in some way, maybe longer lasting stacking time? So we can actually set up something like x3 stacked slam for CS -> MS -> Slam -> Execute combo. Or just lil more dmg to it? I don't know just some form of buff there so we can consider it over other two talents.

I will write more on it when I have time, but as long as arms single target damage is so low and charge has no stun, arms will be trash. It's only good in AoE and only if there are more than 4 targets (3- prot is better).

Lets just see what the season brings. Theres always been a few classes op and a few not after a huge patch. I think warriors are one of the classes that actually suffered the least from being nerfed over the last few years. Im still positive about the fact that not every class is able to do everything anymore. And in terms of heals, i kinda like ER on 1 min. CD.

It suffered the most, because all utility we brought has been removed. Our peels are hamstring and shockwave or stormbolt. Think about it - that's it. We bring nothing, but below average damage.

#16 Garrockz

Garrockz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 1935
  • RBG: 1813

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

It suffered the most, because all utility we brought has been removed. Our peels are hamstring and shockwave or stormbolt. Think about it - that's it. We bring nothing, but below average damage.

Go SMF :D
Killin' shit since 2004.

#17 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:56 PM

Go SMF :D

huh? you trying to be sarcastic here? Go SMF so we can peel with piercing howl? :D

#18 shunke

shunke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:58 PM

huh? you trying to be sarcastic here? Go SMF so we can peel with piercing howl? :D

I think he serious :(

#19 aleksiy

aleksiy

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

This. Whenever my team is dying and look down at my spells to see what I can do to help them I realise I never even had anything in the first place.

#20 Farmboy

Farmboy
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Fury 0/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2003
  • 3v3: 2004
  • RBG: 1781
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:28 PM

Its a sad day when people think they should have 100% up-time on targets......

Serious note though. Storm bolt should be a 20 sec CD now 30. Shockwave should be reduced to 35 sec and 17 sec if you stun 3 targets. Having to spec into a passive for our level 100 talent just makes me sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<