Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

-Class Balance Hotfixes-

fix balance hotfix wow nerf

  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 1576
  • Talents:

Posted Today, 05:19 AM

I'd be interested what people would think of DK's if desecrated ground was simply removed. It would force DK's to take a pvp trinket (reducing damage) and they'd have one of the other 90 talents instead.
Vadren#1175

#62 jonbonjovi

jonbonjovi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 10
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1396
  • 3v3: 2208
  • RBG: 192

Posted Today, 05:55 AM

people are getting upset over protection warriror nerfs for arena.....jeeeeeeezzzzz (rolling eyes)

And i guess noone noticed that warlocks are buffed.. They were already out of control as damage.

#63 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1487
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted Today, 07:28 AM

View Postjonbonjovi, on 26 November 2014 - 05:55 AM, said:

And i guess noone noticed that warlocks are buffed.. They were already out of control as damage.

im terrified of affliction to be honest, gonna be crazy

#64 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 906
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2881
  • 5v5: 2487
  • RBG: 2551

Posted Today, 07:32 AM

View PostDills, on 26 November 2014 - 02:35 AM, said:

Also on the only silences in the game being garrote, disc silence, solarbeam (uh) and strang from a non asphixiate specced dk. Mages, hunters, warlocks etc losing their blanket silences are another way that dks become stronger too.

To me that just proves how fucking vulnerable DK's were. Oh, he blanketed you? Cant use ANY defensives! Oh, disarmed? Well fun times for you for 8 seconds while every other melee has a disarm reduction.

I'm not saying DK's arent strong now but holy jesus of fucks they were shit in MoP. Literally vulnerable to everything in the game.

Edited by Schvetolga, Today, 07:36 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#65 p3ruh

p3ruh
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 5
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2120
  • 3v3: 2339
  • RBG: 192

Posted Today, 08:05 AM

uhmhm where are the rets nerf u guys talk about? i dont see any.
also why are ppl complaining about disc? if you have a dispel you win.... maybe the silence wasnt a good change, but with fear 45sec talent its fine i think.

#66 Gigana

Gigana
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 388
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1997
  • 3v3: 2187
  • 5v5: 1243
  • RBG: 2232

Posted Today, 08:51 AM

View PostVadren, on 26 November 2014 - 05:19 AM, said:

It would force DK's to take a pvp trinket
Naw, it would just make what few horde DKs remain reroll alliance for human racial.

EDIT: Personally, the only thing about DK design I mind at this point is the many CC immunities they have. I don't think anyone should have so much anti-CC, especially not a melee class. I don't think their overall design is anywhere near as moronic as for example MoP ele shamans with their gamechanging procs - at least a DK you can plan for and react accordingly.

Edited by Gigana, Today, 08:57 AM.

Posted Image

#67 Vengeful95

Vengeful95
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 261
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2177
  • 3v3: 2624
  • 5v5: 2011
  • RBG: 2099

Posted Today, 09:15 AM

Nooooooou my Feral... And I was starting to get a hang of it :( being faceroll and all.
#R1 Rogue in several other mastrubating contests!

Drpro99 and Oscar9820 is the best people :333 anywhere everywhere. pls no ddoserino thx
Posted ImagePosted Image

Is this better? Drddoserpro

#68 Noxnoxnox

Noxnoxnox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 114
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2442
  • 3v3: 2283
  • 5v5: 2005
  • RBG: 1332
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted Today, 09:27 AM

buff arms

#69 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Hellfire
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 1204
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted Today, 10:02 AM

View Postp3ruh, on 26 November 2014 - 08:05 AM, said:

uhmhm where are the rets nerf u guys talk about? i dont see any.
also why are ppl complaining about disc? if you have a dispel you win.... maybe the silence wasnt a good change, but with fear 45sec talent its fine i think.

Offensive dispels should be nerfed across the board.

And no, being the only healer that has a melee-range CC that is also the worst in the game (granted feather shenanigans, which are still retarded), we need a shorter cooldown on CC. We would all love for them to remove the Silence, but it was a compensation for the fact that we lost a baseline CC (Priests literally have 0 baseline CCs without Silence), and to put Fear back on 27 baseline CD (or heck, have a talent that puts it down to 20something seconds) and give us Renew back. Priests lost some shit and gained some shit.
I'm not useless, I can be used as a bad example.

#70 p3ruh

p3ruh
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 5
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2120
  • 3v3: 2339
  • RBG: 192

Posted Today, 10:20 AM

View Postysnakewoo, on 26 November 2014 - 10:02 AM, said:

Offensive dispels should be nerfed across the board.

And no, being the only healer that has a melee-range CC that is also the worst in the game (granted feather shenanigans, which are still retarded), we need a shorter cooldown on CC. We would all love for them to remove the Silence, but it was a compensation for the fact that we lost a baseline CC (Priests literally have 0 baseline CCs without Silence), and to put Fear back on 27 baseline CD (or heck, have a talent that puts it down to 20something seconds) and give us Renew back. Priests lost some shit and gained some shit.

100% agree, if my post wasnt clear:

i was defending priests. "if you have a dispel you win", ment that if you dispel the shields you win....

#71 shunke

shunke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 328
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2105
  • 3v3: 2217
  • RBG: 1761

Posted Today, 10:55 AM

Happened in blizzard office

"Hello it seems like everyone is playing Horde, what would we do about that?" said Holinka

"Lets nerf their racials so that they pay race change" said the engineer

"How we double the money we made?" said Holinka

"Lets buff how it was, they will go back to horde" said the engineer

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

#72 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 2857
  • Talents: Fury 1/0/1/0/1/0/0

Posted Today, 10:58 AM

View Postshunke, on 26 November 2014 - 10:55 AM, said:

Happened in blizzard office

"Hello it seems like everyone is playing Horde, what would we do about that?" said Holinka

"Lets nerf their racials so that they pay race change" said the engineer

"How we double the money we made?" said Holinka

"Lets buff how it was, they will go back to horde" said the engineer

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
It's only like the fifth time this happen$

#73 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 2857
  • Talents: Fury 1/0/1/0/1/0/0

Posted Today, 11:03 AM

View PostZzx, on 26 November 2014 - 12:50 AM, said:

- Mortal Strike now generates 10 Rage
- Slam has lost the 'Slam' buff, and now costs 25 Rage (up from 10). Now deals 300% weapon damage (up from 150%)
- Charge now stuns (instead of root).


pls blizzard pls :c
Ok the slam would be good

Edited by Knaittiz, Today, 11:08 AM.


#74 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 581
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted Today, 04:28 PM

View PostDills, on 26 November 2014 - 02:54 AM, said:



I mean it's hard to cast a heal with any melee on you right now really, that's not really what I would point out about DKs. Peeling yes, but casting not really. Having a rogue training you, or a prot warrior, is just about as bad if not worse for trying to get a cast off.
What???  Ok, I can understand rogue maybe but let's not compare dk to glad prot... No...  

As for interupting a cast, dk has pummel, dg, asphyx, ghoul stun, and they can pretty much rotate any of these while they stay unpeelable.
Let me cc him, jk AMS.  (Not to mention them copying your cc ability to use it against you.)  Let me stun him, jk IBF.  Let me fear him, jk lichborne.  OK, I can finally cc him now, jk double trinkets.  With the disarm being gone and less blanket silence in the game, dk has received the most indirect buff.  Only defense against dk being the root is gone as well.

Now let's look at prot warrior.  We got a pummel and stormbolt if we decide to take it for shorter cd as an interupt.  Ok, we got fear as well if we also decide to waste it as an interrupt.  With charge stun being gone (and no warrior in their right mind take warbringer for 1.5 sec stun every 20 sec and lose our only strength of being somewhat mobile enuf for a quick swap.
And all you have to stop war doing all that massive? pressure is to just root him along with many other cc.

#75 zzatbrah

zzatbrah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 186
  • Talents: Balance 0/0/2/2/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2337
  • 3v3: 2755
  • 5v5: 2288
  • RBG: 2066

Posted Today, 08:09 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 26 November 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

What???  Ok, I can understand rogue maybe but let's not compare dk to glad prot... No...  

As for interupting a cast, dk has pummel, dg, asphyx, ghoul stun, and they can pretty much rotate any of these while they stay unpeelable.
Let me cc him, jk AMS.  (Not to mention them copying your cc ability to use it against you.)  Let me stun him, jk IBF.  Let me fear him, jk lichborne.  OK, I can finally cc him now, jk double trinkets.  With the disarm being gone and less blanket silence in the game, dk has received the most indirect buff.  Only defense against dk being the root is gone as well.

Now let's look at prot warrior.  We got a pummel and stormbolt if we decide to take it for shorter cd as an interupt.  Ok, we got fear as well if we also decide to waste it as an interrupt.  With charge stun being gone (and no warrior in their right mind take warbringer for 1.5 sec stun every 20 sec and lose our only strength of being somewhat mobile enuf for a quick swap.
And all you have to stop war doing all that massive? pressure is to just root him along with many other cc.
i think you forgot to mention hitting(which directly peels) a prot warrior is actually productive, as opposed to hitting a dk is the worst target in arena right now.

#76 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 212
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted Today, 08:32 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 26 November 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

What???  Ok, I can understand rogue maybe but let's not compare dk to glad prot... No...  

As for interupting a cast, dk has pummel, dg, asphyx, ghoul stun, and they can pretty much rotate any of these while they stay unpeelable.
Let me cc him, jk AMS.  (Not to mention them copying your cc ability to use it against you.)  Let me stun him, jk IBF.  Let me fear him, jk lichborne.  OK, I can finally cc him now, jk double trinkets.  With the disarm being gone and less blanket silence in the game, dk has received the most indirect buff.  Only defense against dk being the root is gone as well.

Now let's look at prot warrior.  We got a pummel and stormbolt if we decide to take it for shorter cd as an interupt.  Ok, we got fear as well if we also decide to waste it as an interrupt.  With charge stun being gone (and no warrior in their right mind take warbringer for 1.5 sec stun every 20 sec and lose our only strength of being somewhat mobile enuf for a quick swap.
And all you have to stop war doing all that massive? pressure is to just root him along with many other cc.

There arent very many roots left in the game between what CC is left and DR's I dont see how anyone can complain so far this xpac is years ahead of MoP it looks like using your brain might actually be a requirement. We should be happy about the diversity its what will bring back different comps and not queing into the same 3 teams on ladder.

#77 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 581
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted Today, 08:46 PM

View PostBootzx, on 26 November 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

There arent very many roots left in the game between what CC is left and DR's I dont see how anyone can complain so far this xpac is years ahead of MoP it looks like using your brain might actually be a requirement. We should be happy about the diversity its what will bring back different comps and not queing into the same 3 teams on ladder.
Oh yeah.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm one of many ppl that are very excited about the new expansion and lots of positive changes Blizzard has made so far regarding arena pvp play.

I was just merely pointing out some of the most unbalanced stuff that's still remaining in the game like dk cc immunity while doing unhealable dmg.

I'm actually welcoming the prot nerf as it was actually promoting something that should not be viable in pvp and also unfun to play against.
But then again, with the current state of arms/fury...  it was kinda true glad prot was the only viable option for warriors to compete in high end arena.  Hoping for some arms buff in next patch.




14 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users


<