#1 Sizzsgirl

Sizzsgirl
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Draka
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:24 PM

Hi again, got busy earlier and forgot to put this with my 2v2 to save space etc but...

Whats everyone's thoughts on my 3v3 setup. Been trying it for about 1 week

1 hybrid Lock (aff/down to SL, not sure exact points) 1 - heavy destruction lock veryheavy only has like 4 points in demo I think and then Me 43/7/11.

Our first week we one 50% of our matches getting use to each other and all's play style.

Question - What are are options as getting into higher brackets and is this a team that brings threat or is it just a team that will get rolled in high ratings 1800 -2k?

Whats your thoughts on success?
I use felhunter/ destro use's felhunter and our hybrid is using his succ.

Thanks again
Sizz

P.S That druid posting replies by editing his post imo defeats the purpose of not being able to reply. You ask a question you get response imo , not ask/ edit/ complain about the response:)

Thanks guys
Ex-Priest/Healers as of March 2007
Peace is Sought through War!

#2 Xios

Xios
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2410

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:31 PM

My 3v3 played a 3 affliction lock team...it was really easy. You may kill a warrior if he has a single healer but by that time one of you will be dead as well. A team with 3 of any class is really imbalanced and will have many downfalls.

#3 Nn

Nn
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:31 PM

I could see that working with the lower bracket but 1900+ (2k+ is pushing it) I can't see it earning a respectable rating. A team that consists of two healers (Shaman, Paladin, Warrior) would eat you apart due to WF and Bubble ect. I wouldn't recommend it :P.

• Validating
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Silver Hand
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:32 PM

3 of any class will never obtain a respectable rating, albeit it fun to play. Balance is key.

But if you have your heart set on running this matrix, you'd probably be better off having the destro lock spec SL and all run with felhunters.

#5 Schwitz

Schwitz
  • Members

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:40 AM

Went up against this matrix the other day and I was running Holy Pally, Warrior, Mage and the locks couldnt do much of anything. LOS+ Early bubble make healing through their damage easy while 1-2 of them die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<