fury warrior discussion

fury warrior stat priority

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wrekn

Wrekn
  • Members

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:14 PM

been rolling fury for pvp, trying to figure out what my stat priority should be. ive seen a few different sites suggesting a variety of different stat priority.

ive been stacking crit>mastery like always and my damage seems relatively low upon reaching 100 and fully geared in combatant gear.

lemme know what you guys are stacking for stats and how thats working for ya.

#2 Illuminaut

Illuminaut
  • Members

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:32 PM

I personally went multistrike>Mastery since hitting 100, i had it before haste at 20%, then rest to mastery and was doing well with 1h weapons, When I hit 100 I was lowest dps when I stacked all crit or mastery, I then went multistrike>mastery and got a little bit better though still yet to even place top 5 in damage in any bg so far, I feel haste could still be a factor considering my GCD now seems to be very slow compared to before now im sitting at around 3% haste. I think finding an appropriate softcap for haste then perhaps go mutli>mastery could help. Im still in the works with finding the right stats because I feel fury can still be an hard hitting spec once we figure it out.

#3 Drevi

Drevi
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Fury 1/0/1/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2167
  • 3v3: 1720
  • RBG: 1754

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:48 PM

The appropriate haste soft cap it's to have BT cd to drop below 4s to have 2 per enrage cycle. Don't remember the number tho.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fury, warrior, stat priority

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<