#21 Joltt

Joltt
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:20 AM

Zugrug we were pumped about gettin to play y'all for once, then the damn arena server crashed =(

And in before JonLowery whines about mage/rogue :P.

ice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lance

#22 Fralek?

Fralek?
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Thunderhorn
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:35 AM

Zugrug imo we need to setup AV Q's and just dance together again...Vipp really enjoyed it

#23 TH-Zabuza

TH-Zabuza
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Thunderhorn
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:49 PM

ice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lanceice lance

frostbolt earthshock/whirlwind macestun/pummel?

#24 brennen

brennen
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:11 PM

cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/bitch/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/

haha i LOVE counter comps!

#25 Basm

Basm
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:16 PM

Scal, already with the dodging? =/

Ty for the 23 points though.

Oh and gnogue, you wouldn't even be close to where you are right now if you didn't have that damn gear.
Cheat death saved your ass so many times, it's retarded.

I'm really getting sick of seeing 90% of the rogues in arena with almost full T6 and a warglaive or something. :mad:

#26 Exzile

Exzile
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Thunderhorn
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:29 PM

:(

Oh and gnogue, you wouldn't even be close to where you are right now if you didn't have that damn gear.

I'm really getting sick of seeing 90% of the rogues in arena with almost full T6 and a warglaive or something. :mad:

Yea, I hate them bastards :(

#27 Freethought

Freethought
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:51 PM

we played against you guys twice, gg's

#28 alarielle

alarielle
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Thunderhorn
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:25 PM

Scal says he wanted you again, but he ended up getting Gnogue instead. He never que dodged you he just played like ass and wants a rematch :P

#29 Basm

Basm
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:26 PM

we played against you guys twice, gg's

3 mace stuns in a row on that 2nd game while trying to sheep was pro :P

#30 Basm

Basm
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:28 PM

Scal says he wanted you again, but he ended up getting Gnogue instead. He never que dodged you he just played like ass and wants a rematch :P

Ah, well, I dunno, we were queueing for the next hour or so and didn't get him. Anyways, yesterday was my last day of WoW for a while. I'm going on vacation for about a month and a half ;)

#31 alarielle

alarielle
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Thunderhorn
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:35 PM

Ah, well, I dunno, we were queueing for the next hour or so and didn't get him. Anyways, yesterday was my last day of WoW for a while. I'm going on vacation for about a month and a half ;)

:( I wanted another game against you guys last nite too, played shitty and got caught by a cs and you raped my rogue lol

#32 psyhawk

psyhawk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:00 PM

fuck u phishy

#33 lotusx

lotusx
  • Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:06 PM

"I'm really getting sick of seeing 90% of the rogues in arena with almost full T6 and a warglaive or something. "

well its not like its hard to get t6/glaives anymore :/

#34 Zugrug

Zugrug
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1689
  • 3v3: 1845
  • RBG: 1487

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:17 PM

im sick of 90% of rogues not even knowing how to play but are able to win because even if you do poorly as a rogue you are still doing amazing

#35 Cantis

Cantis
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:24 PM

im sick of 90% of rogues not even knowing how to play but are able to win because even if you do poorly as a rogue you are still doing amazing

lol qft...I remeber when me and Thadeus did 2s we vs'd rogue/warlock...they won because rogue had warglaives....rogue never even kicked but hit like a truck...

#36 Basm

Basm
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:30 PM

This. Seriously, I face some rogues that honestly wouldn't even be close to where they're at if they were actually wearing full S3 and not full T6 with warglaives and 2300 AP. It's bullshit. Yeah, try and burst em down and stuff but then what? Cheat death procs at like 10%, he's got 3 lifeblooms ticking. He then cloaks and goes back to 100% with the retarded hots ticking. Yeah, you can do it again but guess what, druid still has NS and rogue's cloak is coming back up in another 30 secs or so. Fix cheat death, take out that stupid PvE gear from arena, and make cloak a 2 min cd. Half the rogues I go against don't even know wtf kick is. Cmon, stop that sheep, you got kick, you got gouge, you got blind, you got vanish, you got cloak, you got deadly throw, and blind if necessary.

Sorry for the wall of QQ, I had to let it out >.<

#37 Zugrug

Zugrug
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1689
  • 3v3: 1845
  • RBG: 1487

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:37 PM

or the druids with innervate up that sit in your los while you fail to dispel it 5 times?

#38 Scraw

Scraw
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Burning Legion
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:45 PM

HEY GUYS!

#39 Basm

Basm
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:45 PM

or the druids with innervate up that sit in your los while you fail to dispel it 5 times?

Spellsteal, resist
Spellsteal, resist
Spellsteal, resist
Spellsteal, Mark of the Wild!
Spellsteal, fuck, I'm oom
Druid's back to 50% mana, sick!

#40 Freethought

Freethought
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:51 PM

exactly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<