shubidubab
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:04 AM

Galice said:

Thinktank arent you that random scrub who lost to me, Tresor, and Bustabust with Glickz and Wojo?

That's funny, at the time I clearly remember you saying that a..

Frost Mage, affliction warlock, resto druid counters a

warrior, affliction warlock, resto druid .

wish i could find that thread, im sure sitting on the warlock and having your warlock nullify our mage is pretty hard, especially when we have no chance at killing a Felhunter.  

Please, if you're going to randomly get offended by a remark that wasn't directed at anybody, at least actually BEAT one of my teams that matter.

Frost Mage, affliction warlock, resto druid does counter

warrior, affliction warlock, resto druid.

I know why you think they don't. I remember what veex wrote against you once, how you, busta, and tresor went against veex, sai, and furioni and tried sitting on veex while ccing warrior and failed miserably. Just go for the warrior. You are playing two caster dps team.

#222 Convection

Convection
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tortheldrin
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:10 AM

2056 stopping for the night, shooting for 2200 tomorrow+tuesday.

GGs everyone we played.

#223 bustabust

bustabust
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:19 AM

degausser is pro

#224 Giantdwarf

Giantdwarf

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:22 AM

degausser is cute

#225 bustabust

bustabust
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:30 AM

shubidubab said:

I know why you think they don't. I remember what veex wrote against you once, how you, busta, and tresor went against veex, sai, and furioni and tried sitting on veex while ccing warrior and failed miserably. Just go for the warrior. You are playing two caster dps team.
because its hard to play defensively during mage cooldowns. silence and fear the mage, dot the pet, warrior goes defensive if needs to and LoS. When mage is oom you win and 3 charges on the mana gem werent in the game yet when we played that combo either.

#226 shubidubab

shubidubab
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:48 AM

bustabust said:

because its hard to play defensively during mage cooldowns. silence and fear the mage, dot the pet, warrior goes defensive if needs to and LoS. When mage is oom you win and 3 charges on the mana gem werent in the game yet when we played that combo either.

If you made warrior play defensively when you have affliction warlock in your team, you pretty much just won the game. Besides, it's not really that hard to cc a gnome warlock with poly, fear, and cyclone, especially when warrior's playing defensively.

Furthermore, based on what I have read, it seems you guys didn't even try going for the warrior... So I'm guessing you just wrote what you hypothesized in your head after reading my post.

#227 bustabust

bustabust
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:59 AM

shubidubab said:

If you made warrior play defensively when you have affliction warlock in your team, you pretty much just won the game. Besides, it's not really that hard to cc a gnome warlock with poly, fear, and cyclone, especially when warrior's playing defensively.

Furthermore, based on what I have read, it seems you guys didn't even try going for the warrior... So I'm guessing you just wrote what you hypothesized in your head after reading my post.
no i played WLD on the TR for a little bit and playing against mage lock druid just isnt hard at all im sorry. im going to try this again but this time i guess i have to be more specific. *****he plays defensive during cooldowns***** go back to offensive when no ele is up and if you're controllin the lock he can still spell lock and if the druid isnt feared you're not going to gib a warrior without an MS along with spell lock from their lock with LoS

#228 Juicebag

Juicebag
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:59 AM

Convection said:

2056 stopping for the night, shooting for 2200 tomorrow+tuesday.

GGs everyone we played.

let me kno when ur queueing, i will give u nightmares.

o yea and screw all u trip ud RMP teams.  a real bitch to play against.  dunno how we ever win at all.

#229 linky

linky
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:18 AM

Juicebag said:

let me kno when ur queueing, i will give u nightmares.

o yea and screw all u trip ud RMP teams.  a real bitch to play against.  dunno how we ever win at all.

NOES STAY AWAY FROM US SHADOWPLAY >:O

Shadowplay vs warrior = /cry

Also, full round of spriest AND UA lock dots, on 3 people, with tongues, with no HoT heals = lololol :(  You guys are probably our biggest counter

Edited by linky, 28 July 2008 - 08:53 AM.

#230 Meugen

Meugen
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:52 AM

bustabust said:

no i played WLD on the TR for a little bit and playing against mage lock druid just isnt hard at all im sorry. im going to try this again but this time i guess i have to be more specific. *****he plays defensive during cooldowns***** go back to offensive when no ele is up and if you're controllin the lock he can still spell lock and if the druid isnt feared you're not going to gib a warrior without an MS along with spell lock from their lock with LoS

idk...i was messin around on TR with afflic lock + mage + druid and afflic lock + spriest + druid and both comps were ez as hell to farm WLD, we even faced one of the WLD teams that ended up qualifying to move on and farmed em. we basically played super offensive on the warrior (cc lock/cyclone druid right away) and cyclone warrior when druid cant be cc'd by cyclone/silence/cs/whatever. he'd eventually die (or druid would oom).

#231 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:17 PM

We're selling PR, so I'm dodging your terrible PvE faggot ass bitch little dick, Reckful.

#232 Galice

Galice
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:05 PM

shubidubab said:

all the warrior has to do is go defensive when he's below 50% and spell reflect/shield bash or LoS.  you're saying that a frost mage with a felhunter on him is going to be able to burn down a warrior with an affliction lock when a druid has full HoTs on the warrior and we have no dispeller.  it would be easy to outlast the mage's mana pool, especially back in the day when mana drain isn't nerfed and mana gems only had 1 charge.  

good games last night, actually gave us trouble until i taught our rogue how to play vs. that setup.  it was his first time playing a real mirror team and recently hit 70 and has no resilience armor gear >.<

#233 Jdawg

Jdawg
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:10 PM

It wasen't my first time playing vs that setup...
It was my first time playing against a mirror that was actually good mmk?
Best Jew on the Battlegroup tbh
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jdawg0529
LOL my old skate vid is on there

#234 Reckful

Reckful
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • 2v2: 959
  • 3v3: 2330
  • RBG: 570

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:16 PM

Conradical said:

We're selling PR, so I'm dodging your terrible PvE faggot ass bitch little dick, Reckful.

beating war/rogue/druid with 3 dps is simple, really

you were just too horribad to think of the leet strat

our challenger druid is hard to kill huh?  i'll tell you the leet strat once he's 2050

#235 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:35 PM

Reckful said:

beating war/rogue/druid with 3 dps is simple, really

you were just too horribad to think of the leet strat

our challenger druid is hard to kill huh?  i'll tell you the leet strat once he's 2050

Jesus fuck you're bad, don't act like you're near my level kid. You know we're 2v3ing, right?

#236 Reckful

Reckful
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:40 PM

so are we

http://www.wowarmory...edivh&n=Ianwarr

and playing an enhance sham isnt exactly rocket science

resto druid takes skeel

mad cuz ur bad

#237 shubidubab

shubidubab
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:48 PM

Galice said:

all the warrior has to do is go defensive when he's below 50% and spell reflect/shield bash or LoS.  you're saying that a frost mage with a felhunter on him is going to be able to burn down a warrior with an affliction lock when a druid has full HoTs on the warrior and we have no dispeller.  it would be easy to outlast the mage's mana pool, especially back in the day when mana drain isn't nerfed and mana gems only had 1 charge.  

good games last night, actually gave us trouble until i taught our rogue how to play vs. that setup.  it was his first time playing a real mirror team and recently hit 70 and has no resilience armor gear >.<

ggs... did you play as that spec btw? it drove me nuts cuz we couldn't win the mana war when I thought I was putting more pressure.

#238 Noxn

Noxn
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/.

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:57 PM

Reckful said:

so are we

http://www.wowarmory...edivh&n=Ianwarr

and playing an enhance sham isnt exactly rocket science

resto druid takes skeel

mad cuz ur bad

the difference isn't that enh shaman is easier than resto druid, it's the synergy between the classes on the teams

warrior/rogue has amazing synergy together, regardless of the 3rd player.

rogue/shadow priest, not so much.  you pretty much have to have a good resto druid for the team to be remotely viable.  the only reason why it works so well in 2v2 is because of how much CC there is while you just 2v1 the other target along with switches at any given moment

in 3v3, and i'm sure you've seen, switches as rogue/shadow priest can't happen so easily as 3 dps, because if you don't kill a target in the first 10 seconds, the shadow priest will have been dead before then.

as your set up, selling pr, all your druid really has to do is cast lifeblooms and stay alive long enough for you two to kill a target, which isn't exactly hard, just stay near a pillar and keybind travel form.

not to mention, saying you guys were "2v3'ing" is a stretch, considering your druid was a Challenger last season, meaning at least he has some sort of idea of what to do.  our guy (and I hope he doesn't read this lol), well, let's just say, we had to drop him from the team and reinvite him to get his personal rating back up to 1500.

Edited by Noxn, 29 July 2008 - 12:00 AM.

#239 Reckful

Reckful
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:00 AM

no hard feelings, was just replying cause hypno talked shit out of nowhere.  12 year old status

tell your boy to go relax mode

#240 Noxn

Noxn
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/.

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:01 AM

Reckful said:

tell your boy to go relax mode

trust me I did :p