• US-Lothar
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1962
  • 3v3: 2325
  • 5v5: 2126
  • RBG: 1790

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:49 PM

So just a couple things I'm trying to figure out as I go along with gearing and finding a playstyle for this class.

First, it's really frustrating that all the blue gear has mastery on it for what seems to be a completely useless mastery ability, I can't be the only one?

I am currently trying to get haste as a primary stat, then crit. Is that what other people are looking at as well? Or is multistrike better than I think it is?

What do people think of Chi Explosion? I just never find myself having chi to spend on it because i'd rather cast enveloping mists most of the time, but the other two options seem relatively underwhelming as well. I guess 4 chi + detonate chi is a decent amount of healing, but ehhh. What are people doing with their lvl 100 ability?

Post any other Mistwalker stuff here I guess, get some discussion going about the current state of them. Do you feel weaker than other healers? What is lacking, what is good?

#2 DerpiousMaximus

DerpiousMaximus
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/1/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 2110
  • 3v3: 2066
  • RBG: 960

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:57 PM

I switched to my paladin, i did prefer the no healing orb tough. But MW just feels so much weaker compared to my paladin, and i dare to say that i'm a lot better on my MW.

p.s. i haven't played both at 100 so its a bit baised

#3 Bishler

Bishler
  • Sartx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1973
  • 3v3: 288
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:40 PM

I have quite a hard time to figure out how to value multistrike too... about the "old" stats though, with the removal of orbs, the amount of times that we use env and the gcd bonuses we get from it, haste seems a lot better than crit, yeah. although im not sure how much our mana reg will suffer from that
"Sart forever a Challenger" - "Sart is a fucking god on SP" - Dakkroth & Betton discussion about me, live on stream after tieing our series

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stats, abilities

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<