• Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/0/1/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1708
  • 3v3: 2057
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:43 PM

also agree with fruity except for taking away lava surge.

Lava surge is fine this season and maybe next season. The problems arise in the last half of an expansion when haste is high enough to feed you enough procs to do nothing but instant procs, flame shock and support. And tbh no spec should play like that. It's the equivalent of frost mages getting enough FoF procs passively to ignore any other ability than ice lance.

#42 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:47 PM

Lava surge is fine this season and maybe next season. The problems arise in the last half of an expansion when haste is high enough to feed you enough procs to do nothing but instant procs, flame shock and support. And tbh no spec should play like that. It's the equivalent of frost mages getting enough FoF procs passively to ignore any other ability than ice lance.

you say that like that isnt what mages do

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#43 Baht

Baht
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:50 PM

you say that like that isnt what mages do

they dont :P frost bolt+Frostfire bolt for icicles, living bomb, pet nova for procs, orb etc. They were heavily focused on ice lance sure, but not the only spell that did

#44 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:54 PM

they dont :P frost bolt+Frostfire bolt for icicles, living bomb, pet nova for procs, orb etc. They were heavily focused on ice lance sure, but not the only spell that did

their main damage came from frostfire and icelance, just a split version of lava burst, and living bomb=flame shock. Mage is identical to ele just ele doesnt require extreme narcissism and autism to play it to a high rating.

#45 Baht

Baht
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:04 PM

mage is different from ele because they have to do something to get their FoF procs, and dont have enough instant FFB procs to use that exclusively for generating icicles. ele with high haste and instant lava surge get the procs from a dot, and get enough procs to disregard any other ability than lava burst and flame shock for more procs

EDIT:
but maybe it was a bad example. think of it like warrior with no cd on mortal strike then. No reason to use any other dmg abilties except for collosal smash then.
or ww with no chi cost and cd on rising sun kick

Edited by Baht, 17 November 2014 - 05:05 PM.

#46 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1666
  • 3v3: 1893
  • 5v5: 1940
  • RBG: 960

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:13 PM

+++++ if you really love the class and you think it is "your class" then you will make it work regardless, like all top players do

Or as a top player you will play your 25th alt that is OP class knowing that 'pvp balance' is not in Blizzard vocabulary.

Edited by a1entity, 17 November 2014 - 05:15 PM.

#47 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:41 PM

Funny how the only people who seem to shittalk me / my views are sub 2.5, like you or sart. Didn't you buy your account btw? Considering you told us you were like 8 when tbc was out. But you know, you know how good the game was back then and such etc etc etc.

#48 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:45 PM

God if you faggots spent more time discussing what should actually be done and less time insulting each other things would go a lot better.

"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#49 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:46 PM

Man that video is so relevant
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#50 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:52 PM

Funny how the only people who seem to shittalk me / my views are sub 2.5

what happened to sub 3k players being duelist rat scum? your standards are slipping :)

this thread seems to be full of ele shamans complaining about things that are problems with every single caster outside of boomkin/sp right now, ie no damage compared to melee, shit mobility vs melee, dumb mechanics in general (mage lvl 100 talent tier takes the prize for this in terms of pvp relevance)

also zae have some rep, havn't seen that clip in a long time :)

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#51 Walmartshoes

Walmartshoes
  • Members

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:55 PM

God if you faggots spent more time discussing what should actually be done and less time insulting each other things would go a lot better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6FIBLvNJg

This fellow is exactly on point. Please talk about Thunder Shamans.
It's me baby, come kiss.

#52 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:56 PM

what happened to sub 3k players being duelist rat scum? your standards are slipping :)

this thread seems to be full of ele shamans complaining about things that are problems with every single caster outside of boomkin/sp right now, ie no damage compared to melee, shit mobility vs melee, dumb mechanics in general (mage lvl 100 talent tier takes the prize for this in terms of pvp relevance)

also zae have some rep, havn't seen that clip in a long time :)

the class is poorly designed, atleast mage lock etc are still viable, ele right now is arguably the worst thing I have seen, with no bias from me at all. You'll see when the season starts though.

#53 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1373
  • 3v3: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:07 PM

Funny how the only people who seem to shittalk me / my views are sub 2.5, like you or sart. Didn't you buy your account btw? Considering you told us you were like 8 when tbc was out. But you know, you know how good the game was back then and such etc etc etc.

Please provide proof of this. Seeing as how i was 14 when vanilla was realeased, youre an idiot.

And i most certainly didnt buy my account. Anyone that played at high ratings on magtheridon US or the Ruin BG in general during BC and wrath knows me. =]

Dont worry though, ALOT more people know you. SO MANY. How could we not know you? You make sure we know you with all your jabber about how hard Ele and LSD were during MoP and how easy rogues and rogue comps as well as mages and mage comps were. We get it..

Your cry for attention and the need to be accepted in an online community has been heard, jaime! Youve gotten it. Although its negative, and no one really likes you, you have succeeded. Congrats! Your name is now synonymous with MoP era Arena Junkies.

Edited by Clamnesia, 17 November 2014 - 06:15 PM.

Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#54 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:10 PM

Please provide proof of this. Seeing as how i was 14 when vanilla was realeased, youre an idiot.

i have neither the time nor do i care enough to search through your many wall of texts for it. But glad to have your opinion.

#55 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:21 PM

i have neither the time nor do i care enough to search through your many wall of texts for it. But glad to have your opinion.

Exactly. you get told whats up and then you make random nonsense up to try to make yourself look better.. Its sad really. Jaime, i will literally pay you 1,000 euros or whatever monopoly money currency you use if you can find a post ANYWHERE that i ever said I was 8 years old during BC. You can consider this a binding contract. I will sign my name if i have to.

Spoiler: It doesn't exist because it's another one of your fabrications that you conceive to make yourself feel better about being a nobody in life.

Yes, i insulted Jaime. Bring on the infraction.
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#56 gravyrainbow

gravyrainbow
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Demonology 0/1/0/1/2/1/1
  • 3v3: 1645

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:23 PM

So uhhhhhh, your damage may be shit, but like most hybrids you are totally immune to death. Playing marksman, it took a solid 3 minutes to kill an ele shaman yesterday, and that's with my disc partner throwing out dps on top.

I don't remember it being that bad in full conquest on beta, but healing in general is full retard right now. And btw if you want to feel better about your mastery, check out sniper training.

#57 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:25 PM

So uhhhhhh, your damage may be shit, but like most hybrids you are totally immune to death. Playing marksman, it took a solid 3 minutes to kill an ele shaman yesterday, and that's with my disc partner throwing out dps on top.

I don't remember it being that bad in full conquest on beta, but healing in general is full retard right now. And btw if you want to feel better about your mastery, check out sniper training.

3 Minutes? No way! It takes me 10 minutes to kill a double prot warrior :(

#58 Baht

Baht
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:32 PM

yes the healing is out of control. but they should nerf hybrid healing across the board which is why i didnt mention it in my previous wall of text. but yea the healing, for me at least, does nothing in terms of gameplay. If i wanted to be a healer i would've played resto :S

also i'd prefer sniper training to the new ele mastery by far actually

#59 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:07 PM

Wow jaime. you're such a disgusting, biased and uneducated piece of spoiled lowlife shit it's unreal...

Glad you cuntfuck son of a crack whore are safe behind your screen...

Look jaime, you even made this guy go crazy... lmao

Sart, its okay. Try and hold it together mate.

Edited by Clamnesia, 17 November 2014 - 07:08 PM.

#60 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

sorry, forgot someone was high enough on crack to make him a mod. Guess it's "SIR cuntfuck son of a crackwhore" from now on

you really are just asking to get banned.. but it's ok you can just make your 5th account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<