It's almost time for the next WoW expansion! A lot of WoW PvP players both new and old are looking to try this expansion; it is probably one of the most hyped PvP expansions since Wrath.
PvP and General Game Changes
There are countless changes to PvP and the game as a whole. Below are a list of some of the most major or interesting ones.
- Skirmishes have been reintroduced and it awards Honor points.
- Spells and especially interrupts are far more reactive.
- Dampening is applied at 5 minutes.
- Fear reduced to 6 Seconds.
- Fear, Hex, and similar CCs break much faster on damage.
- Health Pool and numbers in general have been crunched. At level 90 in the best PvP gear you have around 70k health.
- Flag carriers in BGs get a debuff starting as soon as both teams carry the flag. You take more damage with this debuff and it stacks every 30 seconds. At maximum stacks the player cannot move above normal move speed.
- A World PvP area called "Ashran" has been introduced.
- Ability pruning, most classes lost numerous abilities.
- Reforging is removed.
- Professions no longer grant stat perks.
- Racials have been changed. Dwarves for example, can now Stoneform to remove all magic effects.
Arena Junkies 6.0 PvP Guides
Arena Junkies is currently trying to promote more players to make guides for Warlords of Draenor! Many awesome users have already posted PvP guides for their class in 6.0, which could be used as a guideline for WoD.
This Darkened Heart - A Shendelz PVP Guide (6.0.3)
Dilly's Hunter PvP Guide (6.0.3)
(6.0.0) Windwalker Monk Guide/WoD WW Changes
Path of Mists (6.0 MW Guide/Updates)
How to Walk with the Wind (6.0.3)
Vanguards Retribution Paladin PvP Guide (6.0.2)
Borngood's Holy Paladin PvP Guide WoD and (6.0.3)
6.0 Dancing in the Shadows
(6.0.3) Jaime's Advanced Elemental Guide
6.0.3: A Gladiator’s guide to Gladiator Stance
6.0 Arms Warrior Guide
Path of Shadow - a Shadow Priest guide [Patch : 6.0.3]
Druid / Warlock / Mage
Looking for players to fill this in WoD!
Interesting Links Related to WoD
My Thoughts on MoP PvP and the direction of WoD by Talbadar
Season 16 to start in December 2nd
WoW up to 7.4 Million Subscribers
6.0.2 Changes from MoP
Ashran NPCs named after PvPers