#1 ProdeGaming

ProdeGaming
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arcane ./0/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:22 PM

The video's purpose is to let you be aware of issues to foster concentrated testing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1C8HsOZDcM

#2 watchmepwn

watchmepwn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1644
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 1142

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:56 PM

Good vid; wonder if contributes anything to the upcoming changes.

#3 ProdeGaming

ProdeGaming
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:21 PM

Good vid; wonder if contributes anything to the upcoming changes.

Ty.

However, even tho some of the contents could, the idea is not to help developers directly.
It's meant to contribute with attempting to supply players with knowledge about WoD PvP balance, let them reproduce the issues, try it themselves and respond according to those to developers until season start.

Obv you could not be aware of it, but to the developers themselves, I've been sending these issues for a month(or longer), ~to the last bit of detail.(spells/talents/glyphs used, Skada heal/dmg meters, heal/dmg ability breakdowns etc.)

Edited by ProdeGaming, 11 November 2014 - 04:22 PM.

#4 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:31 PM

I love the message you're trying to send but the video was insanely obnoxious.

What's the point of all the editing ? Next time show the raw footage in real time with clear message of what you're trying to showcase in each clip, information gets lost in all the quick swaps and other crap.

And yeah healing is retarded in WoD.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#5 ProdeGaming

ProdeGaming
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:38 PM

I love the message you're trying to send but the video was insanely obnoxious.

What's the point of all the editing ? Next time show the raw footage in real time with clear message of what you're trying to showcase in each clip, information gets lost in all the quick swaps and other crap.

And yeah healing is retarded in WoD.

Yes it's a legit concern haha, but so much hassle editing just posted anyway. Might make a more clear version.

#6 ProdeGaming

ProdeGaming
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:05 PM

I chose to make a list of ~full length VoDs instead of making another video for more details.

Go to this thread if you want to see the arena matches from the video(and some others):
http://www.arenajunk...ning-survivals/

#7 anneeh

anneeh
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:28 PM

A DPS should never be able to keep up with dmg, it should slow down burst dmg taken at best imo.

If that doesn't change, we're all going to wish we had the cc we had in mop :(

#8 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:45 PM

Hopefully the devs do something about this sooner rather then later

The only dps with 100% balanced healing are WW monks. % healing needs to be outright removed from the game as it just scales rediculiously with health pools

Edited by Speedymart, 12 November 2014 - 12:46 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1373
  • 3v3: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:59 PM

I think that cool downs like HOTW are good, and work really well in the game, but not when they last as long heart does. I think they could balance it if they put it on a 3 minute CD (could be used every other rogue burst or something) and make it only last like 10 secs or even give it charges. Like has 3 charges when activated so you can use 3 heals with increased effect. Then goes on CD for 3 mins.. Something of the sort wouldnt be too bad. But the way it is currently is ridiculous. A druids team that has Hotw popped is practically invincible for the duration. Thats just blatantly dumb. I dont even know why its still in the game at this point. Clearcasting from eles is almost where they need to go with hybrid healing. That seems to be relatively balanced or at least in mop it was.

Edited by Clamnesia, 12 November 2014 - 01:01 PM.

Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arena, wod, healing, burst, live, pvp, op

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<