Photo

Feral or Ret for WoD (Arena, Rated BG, etc)

Feral Ret WoD Arena Rated BG

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Maelwro

Maelwro
  • Members
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:38 PM

Hi folks,
i'm coming back to the game for WoD after a loooong break (pretty much didn't play at all during MoP expansion); however, i'm in a conundrum as to what class to focus on for WoD. In the past, i've played a druid competitively in BGs and Arena (mostly as feral, but sometimes as resto).

However, Ret Paladin also looks interesting in the expansion, and was wanting to get the community's input as to will be viable in different comps for 3v3, 2v2 and rated BGs. E.g., would either feral or ret be viable in most/all of rated bgs and arena. Just to clarify, I'm not looking for the "most OP" class/spec; i'm simply looking for viability, and want to insure that the class I focus on has a legitimized role in competitive pvp. Also to clarify, I have never played a paladin before, so it would be a brand new experience for me (and would use the level 90 bonus to start one).

Moreover, for those who have played both classes, which do you find most engaging or fast paced in a pvp environment? Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Feral, Ret, WoD, Arena, Rated BG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<