• Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1936
  • 3v3: 2703
  • 5v5: 1747
  • RBG: 1730
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:13 PM

This just isn't true lol. With the mastery levels you have at level 100, you really wont get that much use of sniper training, in fact it's a lot more useful at 90 than it is 100 due to our current gearing. The reality is the mastery needs to be redesigned slightly (I've gone over this hundreds of times in other posts so I won't go off track here). Sniper training will bring lots of utility for your team and honestly is going to be super fun to play around with.

I agree with you on a lot of topics but this one, no. Instead of just saying it's good to use for other things, can you give me an example where being able to say, idk, cast a clone in los, run behind a pillar, and then pop out again for the cast to finish would be better than (and it will be by the time everyone is full conq) 8-9% damage increase? You can call that you're using it and your team mates can take advantage of it while you're using it for sniper training.
www.twitch.tv/PRIMEWIREISGOD

#22 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:37 PM

I agree with you on a lot of topics but this one, no. Instead of just saying it's good to use for other things, can you give me an example where being able to say, idk, cast a clone in los, run behind a pillar, and then pop out again for the cast to finish would be better than (and it will be by the time everyone is full conq) 8-9% damage increase? You can call that you're using it and your team mates can take advantage of it while you're using it for sniper training.

It depends on your levels of mastery for that. 8-9% is fine for sniper training, but if it's at 4-5% then it won't be that great. Again that'll depend on your gearing etc, but that's why I mentioned that it had more potential to be stronger at 90 than 100, because more mastery being available.

If your mastery is lower there will be situations where it will be better to even use Fox defensively so that your healer can cast while moving, but again it's still all situational.

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#23 Iffyx

Iffyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1936
  • 3v3: 2703
  • 5v5: 1747
  • RBG: 1730
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:17 AM

It depends on your levels of mastery for that. 8-9% is fine for sniper training, but if it's at 4-5% then it won't be that great. Again that'll depend on your gearing etc, but that's why I mentioned that it had more potential to be stronger at 90 than 100, because more mastery being available.

If your mastery is lower there will be situations where it will be better to even use Fox defensively so that your healer can cast while moving, but again it's still all situational.

Let's see what our stats are like at full conq before going too far into this.
www.twitch.tv/PRIMEWIREISGOD

#24 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:28 AM

Let's see what our stats are like at full conq before going too far into this.

I played a lot on beta but maybe something changed. Regardless I felt like fox is extremely useful outside of just damage.

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<