Photo

Dilly's Survival Hunter PvP guide (6.2.3)

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

#381 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2969
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 1734
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:24 PM

Casually streaming hunter, survival/marksman at http://twitch.tv/tazgg

If people are interested

very interested thanks

#382 Dragun

Dragun
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 2/0/1/1/2/0/.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:19 AM

Casually streaming hunter, survival/marksman at

If people are interested

Just loved this 2h video!

A complete different play style from what I've seen so far. If possible make some more streams man! It was really good, and the trap stuff you did in the first fight on the druid was just amazing, I mean, you thought 25s ahead of the moment, like you predicted that your partner would be in that place, so you would be enable to explosive the druid.

#383 tofu

tofu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 23 December 2015 - 04:25 PM

Could you update this? cheers and thanks

#384 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:40 PM

Could you update this? cheers and thanks

Hey man, I'll update this very soon! Thanks for the support

Edited by Dills, 23 December 2015 - 09:43 PM.

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#385 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:29 AM

Updated the whole guide :)

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#386 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:26 AM

How do I make my pet follow me
it keeps running away from me
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#387 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:49 PM

How do I make my pet follow me
it keeps running away from me

Put pet on passive and bind pet attack/follow separately :)

Posted Image

#388 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 1327
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 January 2016 - 03:54 PM

Legit info.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#389 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 09 January 2016 - 02:56 AM

Legit info.

:~)

Posted Image

#390 Macrospamftw

Macrospamftw
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/2/0/2/2

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:46 PM

thanks for the guide, just starting to get back into hunter PvP. shit's changed a bit since S3 >.>

my 1300 resli shaman got nuked down by a rogue through roar of sac and masterscall over frost traps not to mention the discpriest spaming offensiveabilitys while i sat in blind/fear/dismantle/to fear again and when i was out double evasion cant touch rogue back into fear and well envom is worst than any war my shaman can heal through war damage but envom with discpriest = dead

MM hunter complaining about burst damage.

#391 FreneticScher

FreneticScher
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1237
  • 3v3: 2143
  • RBG: 1536

Posted 26 February 2016 - 04:33 PM

Hello Dilly, firstly i would like to thank you for all your positive effort for the pvp community.
I have one question, I have a couple of friends, that now wanna play 3s as ret/hunter, I am new to healing on 3s, mostly played my warrior.
Which healer should I boost and master to play with them, the goal is to climb ladder.

#392 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:40 PM

Hello Dilly, firstly i would like to thank you for all your positive effort for the pvp community.
I have one question, I have a couple of friends, that now wanna play 3s as ret/hunter, I am new to healing on 3s, mostly played my warrior.
Which healer should I boost and master to play with them, the goal is to climb ladder.

Resto shaman is definitely the best healer by far! They bring tons of anticaster utility which is what hunters and rets struggle mostly against while the hunter and ret bring ways to deal with melee a pretty big weakness of the resto shaman. Plus the extra cc outs from ret work great for shamans since it will let you get off more cds (i.e hand of sac so your shaman can get a link off).

Priests can be good too, the only problem is you'll be weaker vs casters, lack some damage because no mastery buff, and getting a priest out of cc can sometimes mean they won't be able to do much (if you already had saving grace stacks and get out of cc you still can't heal more lol). The upside is you have longer cc chains with hoj trap and fear being every 30 seconds, and you'll do a bit better vs melee cleaves like ww dk hpal :)

Gl;hf

Posted Image

#393 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:44 PM

Resto shaman is definitely the best healer by far! They bring tons of anticaster utility which is what hunters and rets struggle mostly against while the hunter and ret bring ways to deal with melee a pretty big weakness of the resto shaman. Plus the extra cc outs from ret work great for shamans since it will let you get off more cds (i.e hand of sac so your shaman can get a link off).

Priests can be good too, the only problem is you'll be weaker vs casters, lack some damage because no mastery buff, and getting a priest out of cc can sometimes mean they won't be able to do much (if you already had saving grace stacks and get out of cc you still can't heal more lol). The upside is you have longer cc chains with hoj trap and fear being every 30 seconds, and you'll do a bit better vs melee cleaves like ww dk hpal :)

Gl;hf

then how r u gonna explain i only meet disc jungles this season
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#394 Imtaz

Imtaz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/0/1/1/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2519
  • RBG: 1895
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:47 PM

Priest jungle > shaman jungle imo maybe its because no good shaman actually bothers to play a huntercleave and only the shit ones are left.

#395 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 27 February 2016 - 05:27 AM

Cause disc jungle is fun :)

Tbh I feel like Hpal is really good but not as fun as disc

Posted Image

#396 Cloysterz

Cloysterz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/1/2/./.

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:14 PM

update coming any time soon? :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

<