Very nice guide, honestly helped me realize quite a bit of things.
However, believe me dude, the lack of instant casts has hurt my feelings so much that I had to find a way to get some instants from somewhere.
I tried the forgotten JUDGMENT spec:
1) 45% speed on each judg (3-4 sec CD? also maybe reduced by haste? Saw you prioritized haste in stats as well!)
2) Flash of Light can become instant and atleast now during the prepatch, it's like an NS greater healing wave, 0% -> 100%.
3) 50% slow judgement glyph.
These 3 work like a charm!
Something I have to point out:
1) Glyph of flash of light is really damn obsolete too
2) I have to confirm Holy Avenger feels kind of...useless...probably replaced by the avenging wrath talent+glyph with a far better outcome.
And last but not least, why do you feel Speed of Light is a MUST? With the judgment spec, I think there's no point in having that. However let's say we all use Sacred shield (opens up 1 more glyph slot because you won't use the 50% judgement slow) thus making the judgement speed talent useless; we have all noticed that holy power is almost unusable (I constantly sit at 3+)..what about the 15% perma speed and 5+5+5? I think we could easily get a 30% permanent speed buff!
So right now the playstyles / specs I'd take into consideration are:
1- Heavy judgment spec = 45% speed on each judgment (very short cd) + instant flash of lights (they heal so much!) + 50% slow on whoever you want...it is EXTREMELY powerful, trust me. Only problem is that the 50% slow is exclusive with the +10 yards glyph; a bit of a hard decision.
2- Sacred Shield + 30% permanent run speed.
We can all agree that any kind of playstyle should prioritise the avenging wrath glyphs/talent though, that's for sure.
All in all, there's so many choices that can be made. My brain is exploding, it really feels that we will have to change glyphs everytime we face a particular combo. Too bad this opens up so many wrong choices as an RMP might not really tunnel you all the time
What do you think?