Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:43. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Druid Keybindings

Druid keys binds bind keybinding feral

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gotilol

Gotilol
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Mannoroth
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:38 AM

Hi

I just came back to WoW after a long while and tested out a couple classes in order to make a decision on what to play in WoD.

These include Mage, Rogue, Druid...

Now there is simply a mental issue I have when it comes to keybindings, and the problem lies in the fact that it drives me crazy if I can't get it right.

The mage ones were more or less easy, since there isn't really much anymore.
The rogue ones needed some tweaking but I'm semi-happy with it.

But the stupid druid, MY GOD, wtf man, there is SO MUCH I have to bind. SO MANY skills I have to bind in a way where I can access them in any form. Since everyone is praising druids to be so strong in WoD, I kinda wanted to play druid, but these hotkeys drive me nuts.

I just can't get it right, nothing feels correct. I just wish they would remove those stupid Arena1/2/3 and Focus keys, so I can go and use these 6 buttons for hotkeys, would make it way more skillful anyway if ppl had to target manually. Let's not forget the binds for the heals for me and the 2 other mates...

So I'm here asking you fellow druids, can you please share your keybindings? Maybe I can chill and get used to them instead. I hate comeing back to this game, and get used to the billion hotkeys I have to use, it's just a problem I have lol.

It wouldn't be a lie if I tell you that I'm probably spending hours every single time, perfecting those macros and keys, and I really don't enjoy doing it. But I can't not do it either... I probably just spend 40minuts on the boosted druid, and did nothing than swap 1 hotkey with the other, and nothing feels right, there are just not enough easy to access hotkeys for my small hands... I'm not using Alt or Ctrl since the way I have to use my hand to combo those feels very unnatural for me. I do use shift tho, and I'm trying to get used to useing the F1-5 buttons aswel, even tho I have to lift my hand for those. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed Wildstar and the handfull skills they gave you there.

Thx in advance :)

Goti

#2 Hordii

Hordii
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1380
  • 3v3: 288

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

I'm not using Alt or Ctrl since the way I have to use my hand to combo those feels very unnatural for me.

That's where you're handicapping yourself then. Just think of every non-modifier bind that you have, that number would be tripled if you were using alt and ctrl.

Either get used to using them, or get a naga like Wrathful Gladiator Swifty.

Edited by Hordii, 29 October 2014 - 02:18 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Gotilol

Gotilol
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Mannoroth
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

I guess I will try to do that, Alt is okayish I guess, but CTRL is really ugly to press :/, maybe I should swap the capslock key with ctrl.

thx for the answer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Druid, keys, binds, bind, keybinding, feral

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users