Gotilol
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Mannoroth
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:38 AM

Hi

I just came back to WoW after a long while and tested out a couple classes in order to make a decision on what to play in WoD.

These include Mage, Rogue, Druid...

Now there is simply a mental issue I have when it comes to keybindings, and the problem lies in the fact that it drives me crazy if I can't get it right.

The mage ones were more or less easy, since there isn't really much anymore.
The rogue ones needed some tweaking but I'm semi-happy with it.

But the stupid druid, MY GOD, wtf man, there is SO MUCH I have to bind. SO MANY skills I have to bind in a way where I can access them in any form. Since everyone is praising druids to be so strong in WoD, I kinda wanted to play druid, but these hotkeys drive me nuts.

I just can't get it right, nothing feels correct. I just wish they would remove those stupid Arena1/2/3 and Focus keys, so I can go and use these 6 buttons for hotkeys, would make it way more skillful anyway if ppl had to target manually. Let's not forget the binds for the heals for me and the 2 other mates...

So I'm here asking you fellow druids, can you please share your keybindings? Maybe I can chill and get used to them instead. I hate comeing back to this game, and get used to the billion hotkeys I have to use, it's just a problem I have lol.

It wouldn't be a lie if I tell you that I'm probably spending hours every single time, perfecting those macros and keys, and I really don't enjoy doing it. But I can't not do it either... I probably just spend 40minuts on the boosted druid, and did nothing than swap 1 hotkey with the other, and nothing feels right, there are just not enough easy to access hotkeys for my small hands... I'm not using Alt or Ctrl since the way I have to use my hand to combo those feels very unnatural for me. I do use shift tho, and I'm trying to get used to useing the F1-5 buttons aswel, even tho I have to lift my hand for those. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed Wildstar and the handfull skills they gave you there.

Thx in advance :)

Goti

#2 Hordii

Hordii
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1380
  • 3v3: 288

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

I'm not using Alt or Ctrl since the way I have to use my hand to combo those feels very unnatural for me.

That's where you're handicapping yourself then. Just think of every non-modifier bind that you have, that number would be tripled if you were using alt and ctrl.

Either get used to using them, or get a naga like Wrathful Gladiator Swifty.

Edited by Hordii, 29 October 2014 - 02:18 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Gotilol

Gotilol
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Mannoroth
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

I guess I will try to do that, Alt is okayish I guess, but CTRL is really ugly to press :/, maybe I should swap the capslock key with ctrl.

thx for the answer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Druid, keys, binds, bind, keybinding, feral

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<