#1 ProdeGaming

ProdeGaming
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arcane ./0/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:05 PM

Sucject to delete due to some oversight from my part when the 25% resilience to beta been added.

#2 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1533
  • 3v3: 2505
  • RBG: 1327

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:28 PM

Yes, they removed unintentional 25% resilience that's been active all along on beta

No, when they hot fixed in the 25% resil on live it made it to beta. As a result the game went from being quite well paced to everything being practically unkillable.
it's definitely NOT been there the entire time, it was added in the last 2 weeks and is largely the reason trying to test anything on beta since then has been irrelevant.

one of the biggest current PvP concern in WoD is overpowered healing.

Not sure if this is a troll or not, pre 6.0.2 patch shit on beta was dying very fast. Like 4-5 secs from 100-0 fast. As a result it was incredibly easy to tunnel anything that had to actually casts (e.g healers) to the ground.
In fact i'd say healing was somewhat balanced, the thing that sends it over the edge is when you get a dps class with ridiculous self healing.
Trying to keep a rogue/spriest/mage/hunter/war etc up through 2 dps is a LOT different from trying to keep up a dk. I've seen locks drain life spam themselves going UP in health because "shit sorry guys we used out lockout on the healer" vs double dps etc.
If you nerf healing because they added FAR too much off healing to dps specs again then you're gimping all the actual healing specs. Leaving them facing an impossible task to keep their team alive and basically shit on the impact they have on the outcome of a game, or forcing them to queue with off heals if they want to play games that last longer than a couple of mins.

In short, apart from r druids it was already very easy to lockout and nullify actual healing specs in 3's, There were plenty of examples of stupidly strong off heals from dps specs though which just skew peoples opinion.

#3 ProdeGaming

ProdeGaming
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arcane ./0/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:06 PM

No, when they hot fixed in the 25% resil on live it made it to beta. As a result the game went from being quite well paced to everything being practically unkillable.
it's definitely NOT been there the entire time, it was added in the last 2 weeks and is largely the reason trying to test anything on beta since then has been irrelevant.

That's my oversight about this, that as far as I was concerned 25% resilience was a bug that's always been there on beta. Ty for pointing out.

Not sure if this is a troll or not, pre 6.0.2 patch shit on beta was dying very fast. Like 4-5 secs from 100-0 fast. As a result it was incredibly easy to tunnel anything that had to actually casts (e.g healers) to the ground.
In fact i'd say healing was somewhat balanced, the thing that sends it over the edge is when you get a dps class with ridiculous self healing.

This however is dead wrong. Lvl90 balance got absolutely nothing to do with lvl100 balance. Regardless of if this is always true for pre patches, it is for this.
I've been on beta since September, so seen without the resilience, healing is broken on beta there is no question about that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arena, pvp, resilience, beta, wod, dmg, healing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<