• EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:43 PM

Still an amazing addon, sadly it seems to be in need of a few updates

Yeah I've been trying to fix some of the missing stuff myself, but I don't speak lua.  :(

Options.lua are missing a couple of spells, like for example different polymorphs (I'm not sure if all are in the game, but I think the monkey wasn't showing for me).

[126819] = { type = "cc", parent = 118 }, -- Polymorph Porcupine
[161354] = { type = "cc", parent = 118 }, -- Polymorph Monkey
[161353] = { type = "cc", parent = 118 }, -- Polymorph Polar Bear Cub

When facing hunters it's nice to see the freezing trap when talented for diamond ice, even though you can't dispel it.
[203337] = { type = "cc" }, -- Freezing Trap (Diamond Ice)

Warrior mortal strike is nice to have as well.
[198819] = { type = "cc" }, -- Mortal Strike (Sharpen Blade)

I've also been sometimes having issues with the size of buffs when there are more than 3. I'm not sure where the 2nd row, the top one, is taking the size from. For me it's smaller than the lower row when I have my raid frames set to max size. This is fixed if I /reload inside arena.... which is a hassle.

I also couldn't quite figure out how to add some spells to the raid frame buff list, particularly stacks of fortune turned for mistweavers. Is that even possible at all? I did a workaround in weakauras, but you can only use a fixed position with it (although anchored to raidframes).

One more thing would be great for the addon, but would take some work I'd imagine. Would it be possible to have the debuffs be split into a top and a bottom row as well, like it's done for the buffs? Like for example you'd have up to 6 regular debuffs in two rows inside the left part of the raid frame, while having the bigdebuff left of the raid frame. Right now if you have it anchored to LEFT under options, you only see 3 debuffs. (or is there something wrong on my side?)

Edited by Abidalzim, 31 January 2017 - 03:37 AM.

Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#22 Leryske

Leryske

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:47 AM

@Jordon:

1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn 'BigDebuffs' tried to call the protected function '<unnamed>:ClearAllPoints()'.
!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:573: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:573>
[C]: in function `ClearAllPoints'
FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:1425: in function `WorldMapFrame_SetOverlayLocation'
FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:1448: in function `WorldMapFrame_UpdateOverlayLocations'
FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:496: in function <FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:422>

I'm getting error always, how to fix?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<