#21 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2/.

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:47 PM

losing necro was a big hit to the class but if you actually use icy touch glyph and dark sim correctly i'd say dks are probably one of the best classes right now

Oh, definately, the damage output is insane, and DK's were always rewarded by using Dark Sim correctly, I don't think that has changed much.
I want Nicholaes92 dead

#22 lagniappee

lagniappee
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 1563

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:49 PM

He also acts like it being 1 rune is a bad thing...

No i ment the fact we didn't have anything to use our blood runes on, but i realised Festering is still in the game since the game changed. I just havent even looked trough my spell book since release.

Just logged on now and saw festering strike is still in the game, so it's all good.

But horn of winter not giving RP and having no CD is still annoying me.

Edited by Hiimgosu, 20 October 2014 - 08:50 PM.

#23 lagniappee

lagniappee
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:56 PM

can you not lol at a 3k rated deathknight not knowing basic things about his own class please

he definitely didn't wintrade or anything :)

Havent been able to keep my sanity since i lost necrotic strike, pardon me.

#24 sunzrooney

sunzrooney
  • Junkies

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:58 PM

Rest in peace Necrotic Strike, you will be forever missed

Horn has NO CD and gives no RP, and Scourge strike only cost 1 rune and i'm having a hard time wanting to play this game right now. rip

Post of the year, 3k rated scrub not having a clue about his own class, makes me sick. It's the equivalent of a fucking mage turning around and say, wow in wod my fucking deep is off the GCD...And Ice lance is instant... whats the point WHATS THE POINT.....

#25 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:02 PM

Havent been able to keep my sanity since i lost necrotic strike, pardon me.

Do you even need necro bound to wintrade
I want Nicholaes92 dead

#26 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:20 PM

Oh, definately, the damage output is insane, and DK's were always rewarded by using Dark Sim correctly, I don't think that has changed much.

it's actually changed pretty significantly because of how important cc is at the moment with it being toned down heavily between all classes

#27 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:24 PM

it's actually changed pretty significantly because of how important cc is at the moment with it being toned down heavily between all classes

Good point actually, didn't think of it that way. Apologies.
I want Nicholaes92 dead

#28 lagniappee

lagniappee
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:16 PM

Do you even need necro bound to wintrade

You are 2400 at the end of the season with like 200 + rating in inflation, Why are you even trying? I was 2500 literally the month the season started after i was done fucking around on horde side after shitting on Nolifer and countless others as scleave.

I have played death knight since wotlk, I'm pretty sure i know what's going on regardless of what i say. Im 3k youre 2.4k eitherway smh.

pce

Edited by Hiimgosu, 20 October 2014 - 10:18 PM.

#29 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:42 PM

You are 2400 at the end of the season with like 200 + rating in inflation, Why are you even trying? I was 2500 literally the month the season started after i was done fucking around on horde side after shitting on Nolifer and countless others as scleave.

I have played death knight since wotlk, I'm pretty sure i know what's going on regardless of what i say. Im 3k youre 2.4k eitherway smh.

pce

I'm much happier being 2400 legit than having to wintrade to get rating lmao, what do you even gain by doing that shit hahaha. I came back to WoW a month or two before the season ended after almost a 3 year break, I don't know how you expect any rating related insult to offend me.

You say you've played DK since wotlk but from your previous posts I can see you have no clue what you're talking about.

I don't see a single positive thing said about you on this site, you have wintraded multiple seasons and refuse to realise that doesn't give you free reign to be an autist.
I want Nicholaes92 dead

#30 lol_awful

lol_awful
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/2/2/2/0

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:04 AM

Hm, is it worth using all death runes on Siphon on high armor targets?

#31 Leerooy

Leerooy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2640

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:06 AM

Back playing after taking a break from MoP, Always enjoyed playing both unholy and frost but unholy just seems pretty boring at the moment also with necrotic strike gone it feels pretty meh just spamming scourge strike over and over again, having a lot more fun as frost, feels pretty much the same as before with slight changes. Also what are the new level 100 talants like?, They seem to fit into the unholy play style I guess.

Official Blizzard Quote:

http://i44.tinypic.com/256eqld.png

#32 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:58 AM

can you not lol at a 3k rated deathknight not knowing basic things about his own class please

he definitely didn't wintrade or anything :)

lol

#33 darklift

darklift
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/1/1/1/2/2

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:11 AM

Plaguebearer seems fairly useless in PvP if the team has disease dispels. Adding 4 seconds is not that much good in PvP especially without Snapshotting.

Might be good with Necrotic Plague for faster stacks.

Playing Unholy with Plague leech + Blood Tap + Death Siphon is awesome. Always have Death Runes ready. Almost unkillable by anything 1v1 if you juggle your abilities right.

Unfortunately Plague Leech will suck if you take Necrotic Plague. Might be useful for removing dots from a target that's about to be CCed.

#34 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:09 PM

Hm, is it worth using all death runes on Siphon on high armor targets?

Don't think so buddy, they can be used alot more effectively
I want Nicholaes92 dead

#35 lagniappee

lagniappee
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:36 PM

I'm much happier being 2400 legit than having to wintrade to get rating lmao, what do you even gain by doing that shit hahaha. I came back to WoW a month or two before the season ended after almost a 3 year break, I don't know how you expect any rating related insult to offend me.

You say you've played DK since wotlk but from your previous posts I can see you have no clue what you're talking about.

I don't see a single positive thing said about you on this site, you have wintraded multiple seasons and refuse to realise that doesn't give you free reign to be an autist.

probably because you don't have a fucking clue, struggle is real when horn of winter does nothing.

#36 lol_awful

lol_awful
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/2/2/2/0

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:54 PM

Don't think so buddy, they can be used alot more effectively

I just mean from a damage perspective over scourges. I haven't checked numbers but it seems like it may be? Idk bbq

#37 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

3k? Who cares? Its season fucking ultra inflated mmr. Thats like the 3k non glads from season 9 being like "sup im 3k 0 time glad ur sh1t g3t 0n mai lvl fckn scubshit" (i still see this shit)

#38 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:36 PM

3k? Who cares? Its season fucking ultra inflated mmr. Thats like the 3k non glads from season 9 being like "sup im 3k 0 time glad ur sh1t g3t 0n mai lvl fckn scubshit" (i still see this shit)

Makes it worse that it wasnt even legitimate.

What sort of cretin boasts about wintraded rating hahahaha
I want Nicholaes92 dead

#39 Subservience

Subservience
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:47 PM

As Frost, is it worth using Plague Strike in your opener now? (Using Plague Leech & Blood Tap btw.)

Use Outbreak in your opener, or save that to be used before or right after Plague Leech?

(Mostly curious about beta.)

#40 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted 25 October 2014 - 05:23 AM

As Frost, is it worth using Plague Strike in your opener now? (Using Plague Leech & Blood Tap btw.)

Use Outbreak in your opener, or save that to be used before or right after Plague Leech?

(Mostly curious about beta.)

Everytime someone suggest using plague leech, i try using it, and then never ever ever find myself in need of those runes; and so i never end up using it

however, i do keep my dots up, because it is good for my health

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: simple, ghoulexplosionagainplease, bbc, wat, thesetagsarerediculous, demirobisghey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<