Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:54. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Aesorna 1 - (The Final MoP Rogue S15 Arena Movie 2400+)

arena rogue pvp movie mop arenas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aesorn

Aesorn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 2409
  • RBG: 192

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:02 AM

Hey everyone, I should introduce myself quickly. I am Aesorna, I am brand new to this website and just started rogue as a alt about 2-3 months ago and love it that I decided to make it my main. I have been doing arena's since season 1 and playing WoW since vanilla open beta. I made a movie of my arena play and hit 2400 in a short time of playing rogue so I hope you all enjoy it ! .

Posted Image
(click picture to view movie, media embed feature was bugging out)

This is a final farewell to MoP arena's / rogue..... I would love some feedback / opinions on it,
thanks everyone.

Edited by Aesorn, 14 October 2014 - 07:16 AM.

#2 Noxnoxnox

Noxnoxnox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2340
  • 3v3: 2426
  • RBG: 1721
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:09 AM

big pvp man

#3 Booked

Booked
  • Junkies

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:26 AM

nice long movie, seems interesting, will watch it all later, i closed it when i saw in white text "in trouble bombed for restealth" or something, and i cringed, shit like that is not movie worthy what so ever, but ya, will watch it all later.

good job on the effort, i know how long this wouldve taken too create

lost my old aj account, bye helmets

#4 Aesorn

Aesorn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 2409
  • RBG: 192

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:42 AM

nice long movie, seems interesting, will watch it all later, i closed it when i saw in white text "in trouble bombed for restealth" or something, and i cringed, shit like that is not movie worthy what so ever, but ya, will watch it all later.

good job on the effort, i know how long this wouldve taken too create

Thanks and yeah I kinda understand what you mean but I also tried to make the movie so noobs / beginner's could understand what was happening as well so that's only reason I did for people who may of not understood why I bomb'd at that moment. I think there's plenty of rogues who don't think about or know the little tricks of this class and I hope my video show's them some thing's they didn't know you could do on rogue. Hope you watch the rest and enjoy it :]

Edited by Aesorn, 14 October 2014 - 08:46 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arena, rogue, pvp, movie, mop, arenas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users