• US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1636
  • 3v3: 1964
  • 5v5: 2185
  • RBG: 2245

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:08 PM

This guild is recruiting for all aspects of pvp. We run rbgs and hit 2300 last season. We play rbgs most nights of the week. Bros are laid back and relaxed, however during rated play it gets serious. We do not tolerate losing and push ourselves to win. Arenas are run frequently and competitively. You can always find guild members to group with in arena. When we are not running rbgs or arenas we are normally found in bgs. We also gank horde who mess with us and do other fun activities. The guild is host to different pvp oriented tournaments biweekly. We are most active during the evening. Have mumble server for voice. Must be 2k+ experience to join. This is to ensure we have a solid pvp base that we can rely on for our members. If you have any further questions contact me in game at Perryy, or on bnet at Perryy#1504.

HIGH PRIORITY RBG

Boom
DK TC
Rogue
Hunter

#2 dubson

dubson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/.
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:18 AM

i added you on bnet

#3 Dombo413

Dombo413
  • Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:25 PM

im pretty happy in my guild but no one pvp's. if you looking for anyone out of guild to fill rbgs hit me up Dombo#1156. rogue or disc,thanks take care

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rbg, arena, competitive, bleeding hollow, bro, pushing, rating, top, wpvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<