Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:20. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Laptop Opinion, go with deal in thread or sell?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 syflol

syflol
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:48 AM

Alright guys so I've got an offer for my white ps4 with destiny (valued 450), he wants to trade his http://sfbay.craigsl...4668629938.html (Sager gaming laptop) + 200 cash for my ps4. thoughts? should I just sell my ps4 and wait for black friday? or take this offer. looks amazing in my eyes but i don't know much.

#2 Noxnoxnox

Noxnoxnox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2340
  • 3v3: 2426
  • RBG: 1721
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:01 AM

The specs of the laptop are ok, however if it's worth it idk. Even if it's a gaming laptop you still won't get the power out of it like a desktop.

a nvidia 670m is ok.
Thing that would annoy me is that it doesn't have a SSD. SSD makes ur lyfe easier trust, however the HDD has 7200 RPM and if you have no problem with not having a SSD it would be good.
The processor is good and with the system setup a 2.8 overclock would be safe and sound.

Still building ur own system with a single SSD and HDD or even double SSD's in a Raid 0 Configuration would be better.

#3 syflol

syflol
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:19 AM

The specs of the laptop are ok, however if it's worth it idk. Even if it's a gaming laptop you still won't get the power out of it like a desktop.

a nvidia 670m is ok.
Thing that would annoy me is that it doesn't have a SSD. SSD makes ur lyfe easier trust, however the HDD has 7200 RPM and if you have no problem with not having a SSD it would be good.
The processor is good and with the system setup a 2.8 overclock would be safe and sound.

Still building ur own system with a single SSD and HDD or even double SSD's in a Raid 0 Configuration would be better.

Thank you for the reply, yeah I know desktop is better but I need the portability. how would you compare the sager to this laptop: (same specs, not refurbished) http://www.ebay.com/...=item3ce8e343a3

#4 NasMagus

NasMagus
  • Junkies

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

Keep the playstation

#5 NasMagus

NasMagus
  • Junkies

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

Imo Imo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users