Photo

Laptop Opinion, go with deal in thread or sell?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 syflol

syflol
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:48 AM

Alright guys so I've got an offer for my white ps4 with destiny (valued 450), he wants to trade his http://sfbay.craigsl...4668629938.html (Sager gaming laptop) + 200 cash for my ps4. thoughts? should I just sell my ps4 and wait for black friday? or take this offer. looks amazing in my eyes but i don't know much.

#2 Noxnoxnox

Noxnoxnox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2340
  • 3v3: 2426
  • RBG: 1721
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:01 AM

The specs of the laptop are ok, however if it's worth it idk. Even if it's a gaming laptop you still won't get the power out of it like a desktop.

a nvidia 670m is ok.
Thing that would annoy me is that it doesn't have a SSD. SSD makes ur lyfe easier trust, however the HDD has 7200 RPM and if you have no problem with not having a SSD it would be good.
The processor is good and with the system setup a 2.8 overclock would be safe and sound.

Still building ur own system with a single SSD and HDD or even double SSD's in a Raid 0 Configuration would be better.

#3 syflol

syflol
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:19 AM

The specs of the laptop are ok, however if it's worth it idk. Even if it's a gaming laptop you still won't get the power out of it like a desktop.

a nvidia 670m is ok.
Thing that would annoy me is that it doesn't have a SSD. SSD makes ur lyfe easier trust, however the HDD has 7200 RPM and if you have no problem with not having a SSD it would be good.
The processor is good and with the system setup a 2.8 overclock would be safe and sound.

Still building ur own system with a single SSD and HDD or even double SSD's in a Raid 0 Configuration would be better.

Thank you for the reply, yeah I know desktop is better but I need the portability. how would you compare the sager to this laptop: (same specs, not refurbished) http://www.ebay.com/...=item3ce8e343a3

#4 NasMagus

NasMagus
  • Junkies

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

Keep the playstation

#5 NasMagus

NasMagus
  • Junkies

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

Imo Imo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users