• Curse Sites
Help

How many trades does it take for Exumbra to get Rank 1?

exumbra wintrade lxxi ewhore 5v5 5vSelf AdversasBracket GrievousDuelist BoobJob Kpul

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 brofistx

brofistx

Posted Today, 04:16 AM

thx 4 free pts yesterday exumbra, was a good 4-0

pls q up again next sunday

http://i.imgur.com/zq1vpiE.png nice

Edited by brofistx, Today, 04:20 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Imagewell met m'lady

#42 Capstone

Capstone

Posted Today, 04:17 AM

View Postdemoneyes, on 23 September 2014 - 03:22 AM, said:

I think you're just mad because you got lobbed off of there team because you don't know how to use your ice block key bind and you want revenge at them so you try defending this post.  In regards to those skype messsages, I was thinking about helping my newbie friend get a easy win so he could get his 2k achievement in fives but then I thought long and hard about it and I said to myself "is this worth it, is it worth violating the blizzards terms of service?"  after thinking about that I just said fuck it I'm going to follow the rules!
didnt even see this gem

lobbed off for not ice blocking? mate lxxi is the one that died and blamed me, and i'm the one who told exumbra to get another mage

but i did not expect any less misinformation from a 14 time duelist who is only known for sniping shamans via pvpratings with honorbuddy tsg and then stopping queue after 1 game to sit rating for the next several months and play alts at 2400

next

#43 brofistx

brofistx

Posted Today, 04:21 AM

View PostCapstone, on 23 September 2014 - 04:17 AM, said:

14 time duelist who is only known for sniping shamans via pvpratings with honorbuddy tsg and then stopping queue after 1 game to sit rating for the next several months and play alts at 2400

next
http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif
Posted ImagePosted Imagewell met m'lady

#44 Monsters

Monsters

Posted Today, 04:22 AM

Ugh. I've gone and forgotten how to post gifs here =(

Edited by Monsters, Today, 04:23 AM.

#45 Monsters

Monsters

Posted Today, 04:24 AM

Done trying =(

Edited by Monsters, Today, 04:24 AM.

#46 demoneyes

demoneyes
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2234
  • 3v3: 2932
  • 5v5: 2504
  • RBG: 960

Posted Today, 04:26 AM

You died three times without blocking.....that's the reason not the healer.  It's strange how they do infinitely better with there mage Shaun then you.  I don't care what you think about me, I don't try to be the best or try to impress people with my "wow" skills, you're a very immature person that stoops to the level of talking crap about someones rating or how they que lmfao, go try some vagina man.

#47 demoneyes

demoneyes
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2234
  • 3v3: 2932
  • 5v5: 2504
  • RBG: 960

Posted Today, 04:28 AM

I didn't realize that I always que at a 2400 mmr on my alts either http://i.imgur.com/8n0uXhT.png

#48 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2173
  • 3v3: 2832
  • 5v5: 2039
  • RBG: 2221
  • LocationUnited States

Posted Today, 04:32 AM

youre missing the fact that lxxi is healing your team, so by default eveyr loss is gonna be in some way her fault just saying.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exumbra, wintrade, lxxi, ewhore, 5v5, 5vSelf, AdversasBracket, GrievousDuelist, BoobJob, Kpul

71 user(s) are reading this topic

18 members, 50 guests, 3 anonymous users

<