• US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/0/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1947
  • 3v3: 2351
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 2287

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:21 AM

Blizzard rigs the esl tournament to make sure venruki, snutz, cdew make it in. Here is some of the proof.

follow me @ twitter.com/datakisss

Edited by Datacuss, 17 September 2014 - 09:53 AM.

#2 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

eSports

#3 Hateformz

Hateformz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Gul'dan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/1/2/.

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:59 AM

arent u a ddoser
isnt wizk a ddoser

??????????????????????????????????
Posted Image

#4 Friedkitteh

Friedkitteh
  • LocationNorway

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

bump :)
Just be friends pls <3

#5 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:09 AM

I've heard a ton of rumors about this that Wizk's team mates got pilotes ettc etc But I never looked into it if anyone can give me the run down.

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#6 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:09 AM

Maybe Wizk DDOS'ed the wrong person on live?

#7 Connellypwnz

Connellypwnz
  • Junkies
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:27 AM

So Three Amigos lost in the upper bracket and in the lower bracket, but they still made it to regionals? Why even have these qualifiers if Blizzard is already decided who will go?

Please review the rules on signatures.

#8 Gekz

Gekz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2787
  • RBG: 1730

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:31 AM

crazy yeah pretty crazy stuff man crazy shit yeah

#9 Chazzwozzer

Chazzwozzer

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:38 AM

If you click on the other losing teams in the bracket in round 8b, you can see how 3 Amigos were allowed to qualify for the tournament. Additional rounds were played to replace the disqualified RPS team. There has already been plenty of discussion on the RPS disqualification, so I won't go into detail about that. To say that you can't find any information as to why they might be disqualified means you either haven't looked, or you're just being dishonest.

3 Amigos won a series vs Stranger Danger. Penny for your Thoughts won a series vs The Fury Turbo Dream. The winner of 3 Amigos vs Penny for your Thoughts will then replace the RPS. Accusations that Venruki and crew are close with Blizz may be accurate, but it seems irrelevant since other teams were given the opportunity to replace the RPS as well.

Edited by Chazzwozzer, 17 September 2014 - 06:23 PM.

#10 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1373
  • 3v3: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:49 AM

Blizzard rigs the esl tournament to make sure venruki, snutz, cdew make it in. Here is some of the proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFJcDZgsmyA

follow me @ twitter.com/datakisss

Even if they did get help from blizzard to go, they SHOULD be there. Theyre literally some of the best players in the United States. If this tournament had been ran as they normally are, you would have seen far different results and they would have been at the top as always.. Wizk IS scum. He is a KNOWN DDoser and has ADMITTED to it in the past. Amigos WON armageddon. Venruki was SUPPOSED to be on the team that won the last blizzcon.. Why would they not go? Who would you have go instead? One of the various cheaters that has never been at the top of the ladder in their lives but now are because they botted and ddosd their way there? Some win trading slime? Venruki, Cdew, and snutz have been at the top of the ladder since you were in diapers, kid. Quit being salty, dry up the tears, and learn some respect for the REAL players in this game that dont have to cheat to get their rating.

Also, i think Vanguards team should be given a seat in regionals. What happened to them is the most screwed up. This whole tournament has been nothing but a clusterfuck. Blizzard really messed this up. Tournament Seeding exists for a reason.. Had their been proper seeding in the first place, there would BE no confusion with the amigos team. There is a reason that the best teams play the best teams last. A tournament is held to find the "best of the best" It is not meant to be run the other way around. Why would you put the best teams against the best teams first and have them eliminated so that you can see the most average of the "best" players go on to win a tourney? Think with your head, rather than your RBG ego, meatball.

To add this, rules were clearly stated a very long time ago about WHO is eligible to attend based on certain factors such as where they live in the United States. States such as Maryland can not participate because of "gambling" laws that are "enforced" in their state. If im not mistaken, there are quite a few teams that were DQ'd because of this.

Edited by Clamnesia, 17 September 2014 - 11:54 AM.

Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#11 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:57 AM

I can't wait for Dampencon

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#12 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1056
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:59 AM

I don't care if they get people direct invites - i'm all fine with that tbh. It's normal game companies to want someone bit famous to play in such tournaments for obvious reasons. I'm far more concerned the way the tournament (at least @ eu) went. it had lot of country problems, weird schedule and it went into Bracket model while most people thought it would've been just as it used to be a ladder qualification.

Edit: it's kinda like other Esports scenes where even if a team isn't as good as they used to be in the past , they still would get direct invite just because of their name/past achievements.

Edited by Hiddenstalke, 17 September 2014 - 12:01 PM.

www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#13 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:29 PM

I don't care if they get people direct invites - i'm all fine with that tbh. It's normal game companies to want someone bit famous to play in such tournaments for obvious reasons. I'm far more concerned the way the tournament (at least @ eu) went. it had lot of country problems, weird schedule and it went into Bracket model while most people thought it would've been just as it used to be a ladder qualification.

Edit: it's kinda like other Esports scenes where even if a team isn't as good as they used to be in the past , they still would get direct invite just because of their name/past achievements.

This. However, IDK how it is in EU, but the teams from the past that were the best, still ARE the best in the US. They just dont Q the ladder. I mean look at talby, sodah, and chan nasty... They coem back and play practice gameso n the ladder and shoot right up to nearly 3k, no problem. People are stupid to think that any of these players (including ven, snutz and cdew as well) are washed up. Jahmili and Wizk and that whole crew only look good because they are ladder monkeys. Ladder =/= to tourney scene.
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#14 Mendicant

Mendicant
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:48 PM

A R1 mage piloted Roasty's account. He doesn't own a mage on live yet played one at a R1 level any wrecked the rest of the teams.

If Roasty was able to play mage, they woulda played Godcomp VS TSG first round.

Edit:

Wizk originally told us they practiced all night. On the magical TR no one queues on.

Maybe we are just bad players, I mean we do play beast.

But on the forums (Us.battle.net) Toasty posted complaining about how he'd have to play thru 2 MW beastcleaves to qualify and that's unfair.

Yet when we were playing them Glinks was messaging "Roasty" and all he was talking about was "Well other teams are cheating and getting away with it." Direct Quote. Glinks has the entire VoD.

Edited by Lethargicx, 17 September 2014 - 01:01 PM.

#15 Avengelyne

Avengelyne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2805
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationOntario! TDOT

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:02 PM

It wasn't rigged to let them in.

In short, the shadowcleave in top 8 got DQ'd because their lock wasn't in a geographic location eligible to go to regionals.

Wizk is a known cheating scum that finally got fucked and DQ'd after getting his rogue teammate piloted by a Mage. Jakenotez on the team I feel bad for since he is a good guy and helped a lot of people but he should have known not to touch wizk with a Thirty-nine and a half foot pole.

That means a few spots opened up. They let the 4 top teams that got eliminated in the earlier bracket compete for a spot which came down to Novoz team vs Cdews team. Both teams deserving. We are still waiting on word about the other spot(s).
http://www.twitch.tv/avengtv -- Follow for Ret 3v3 Arenas on Live and Beta!

I prefer combat because my dong is large and I will face the enemy like a man rather than sprint over to a pillar for a re after my opener is up.

sorry, I don't speak duellist

#16 Wizkx

Wizkx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1972
  • 3v3: 3005
  • 5v5: 2538
  • RBG: 2417

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:04 PM

Even if they did get help from blizzard to go, they SHOULD be there. Theyre literally some of the best players in the United States. If this tournament had been ran as they normally are, you would have seen far different results and they would have been at the top as always.. Wizk IS scum. He is a KNOWN DDoser and has ADMITTED to it in the past. Amigos WON armageddon. Venruki was SUPPOSED to be on the team that won the last blizzcon.. Why would they not go? Who would you have go instead? One of the various cheaters that has never been at the top of the ladder in their lives but now are because they botted and ddosd their way there? Some win trading slime? Venruki, Cdew, and snutz have been at the top of the ladder since you were in diapers, kid. Quit being salty, dry up the tears, and learn some respect for the REAL players in this game that dont have to cheat to get their rating.

Also, i think Vanguards team should be given a seat in regionals. What happened to them is the most screwed up. This whole tournament has been nothing but a clusterfuck. Blizzard really messed this up. Tournament Seeding exists for a reason.. Had their been proper seeding in the first place, there would BE no confusion with the amigos team. There is a reason that the best teams play the best teams last. A tournament is held to find the "best of the best" It is not meant to be run the other way around. Why would you put the best teams against the best teams first and have them eliminated so that you can see the most average of the "best" players go on to win a tourney? Think with your head, rather than your RBG ego, meatball.

To add this, rules were clearly stated a very long time ago about WHO is eligible to attend based on certain factors such as where they live in the United States. States such as Maryland can not participate because of "gambling" laws that are "enforced" in their state. If im not mistaken, there are quite a few teams that were DQ'd because of this.

I seriously hope this is a joke.... I have never admitted to any of the things you have said because none of them are true. I won the last Armageddon and I have been at the top of the ladder this entire season meanwhile this MLS that you consider to be the best struggles to achieve a rating I've been to at least 20 times on 3 different priests. Also liked that you called me a win trading slime because three amigos have win traded on literally every tr ladder there has ever been in the past. Continue to suck there dick though because they are nice to you on stream!

#17 Capstone

Capstone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/0/1/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1521
  • 3v3: 2346
  • RBG: 2143

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

Posted Image

#18 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

I seriously hope this is a joke.... I have never admitted to any of the things you have said because none of them are true. I won the last Armageddon and I have been at the top of the ladder this entire season meanwhile this MLS that you consider to be the best struggles to achieve a rating I've been to at least 20 times on 3 different priests. Also liked that you called me a win trading slime because three amigos have win traded on literally every tr ladder there has ever been in the past. Continue to suck there dick though because they are nice to you on stream!

lol, i dont need anyone to be nice to me.. I dont watch streams. I play video games, why watch someone else play the thign i play? lol. I dont care? You cant argue and make false accusations. Those players have played in tourney after and won or almost won every one of them.. (Rip Snutz Blizzcon finals).. Youve been at high ratings all season becuase youre a LADDER MONKEY.. You q the ladder.. multiple hours a day... every day.. They dont. Cdew has been 2900+ multiple times as well... Snutz has been 3k on EU ladder and US ladder if im not mistaken.. Venruki has been 2900+ on more than one class several times.. The kids have more rank 1 titles than you have pairs of underwear.. They won or participated in more tournaments than you have pairs of socks.. Im not nut hugging, im just stating facts. Wizk, youre not fooling ANYONE. everyone knows youre scum and you associate with scum. You take a fantasy land VIDEO GAME wayyyy too seriously. Let me know when you get a job because you have "Obtained 3k rating multiple times during season 15 (inflated) of World or warcraft... With a billion games played.. on your resume. If you want to see an actual GOOD player, look at talbadar's rating / games played / Win loss ratio. Then, look at yours.

P.S. NO ONE LIKES YOU. I for one, cant even stand your voice. You sound like a small white basement dwelling Urcle. oops... Did i dooooo thaaaaaat?

Edited by Clamnesia, 17 September 2014 - 01:25 PM.

#19 spelgubbe

spelgubbe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1559
  • 3v3: 2683
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1710

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:43 PM

lol, i dont need anyone to be nice to me.. I dont watch streams. I play video games, why watch someone else play the thign i play? lol. I dont care? You cant argue and make false accusations. Those players have played in tourney after and won or almost won every one of them.. (Rip Snutz Blizzcon finals).. Youve been at high ratings all season becuase youre a LADDER MONKEY.. You q the ladder.. multiple hours a day... every day.. They dont. Cdew has been 2900+ multiple times as well... Snutz has been 3k on EU ladder and US ladder if im not mistaken.. Venruki has been 2900+ on more than one class several times.. The kids have more rank 1 titles than you have pairs of underwear.. They won or participated in more tournaments than you have pairs of socks.. Im not nut hugging, im just stating facts. Wizk, youre not fooling ANYONE. everyone knows youre scum and you associate with scum. You take a fantasy land VIDEO GAME wayyyy too seriously. Let me know when you get a job because you have "Obtained 3k rating multiple times during season 15 (inflated) of World or warcraft... With a billion games played.. on your resume. If you want to see an actual GOOD player, look at talbadar's rating / games played / Win loss ratio. Then, look at yours.

P.S. NO ONE LIKES YOU. I for one, cant even stand your voice. You sound like a small white basement dwelling Urcle. oops... Did i dooooo thaaaaaat?

What would you prefer in this game, ladder monkeys or people who play a total of 100 games per season?
Fixed an issue during the Murozond encounter that could affect Death Knights and cause their Anti-Magic Shell ability to go on a slightly longer than intended 12-day cooldown.

#20 zzatbrah

zzatbrah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 956
  • RBG: 1657

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:05 PM

im not going to be retarded enough to say 3 amigos doesnt deserve to go becuase theyre one of if not the highest skilled team in the country and possibly the world, all 3 of them are legends in their respective classes. however
breaking rules to get something done isn't exactly fair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<