Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2/.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:27 PM

Hi Guys!

Hope you are all having a good day, just got out of game after a 3v3 session, and recently we had been climbing the ladder very fast, hit around 2100 cr at 2200 mmr and things were going great, so we logged in today to keep going to hopefully push approximately 2200 cr, and what happens? We win our first game in an absolute stomp, and proceed to lose around 8/9 games in a row, leading to us all feeling pretty shitty about the situation. We decided to call it a day and try and identify our mistakes, but we honestly can't. I personally havn't changed my playstyle or done anything differently and neither have my team mates so they say, so we honestly have no idea whats gone wrong.

Feels like we've genuinely hit a brick wall. Any clue what we can do to get over this hump?

(Currently playing with a warrior and a mistweaver monk, as a Death Knight)

Thanks in advance!

-Rydar
I want Nicholaes92 dead

#2 crisise4

crisise4
  • Kyubí
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2348
  • 3v3: 2702
  • 5v5: 2064
  • RBG: 576

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:32 AM

I'd suggest to just keep playing and try to build some strats against the comps you're struggling with, realise the strengths and weaknesses of your comp and then focus on your mistakes. I think when you're doing something wrong it's always important for you to Identify your own mistakes (let your partners worry about their own mistakes for now) don't highlight everything you did right in the game just what you could of done better.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3v3., TSG, Warrior, Dk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<