New to WOW and PVP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adonikam

Adonikam
  • Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:54 PM

Hello all,

Real quick introduction. I played DAOC PVP for almost 10 years and ESO PVP for 4 months. I've played WOW off and on since release, but DAOC had always taken priority over it. I want to get into WOW PVP when WOD is released and regularly compete in arenas, RBGs, and even random BGs.

I have a 90 Druid (main on Emerald Dream), 90 Mage (Blizzard gave me a free 80 in Cata or MOP I believe?), and now a boosted 90 Warrior from WOD. I recently started PVPing with my druid as a healer in battlegrounds and arenas (2s) trying to get some gear. I don't mind healing, but I only picked healing right because I figured it would be easier to jump into PVP with crafted 476 gear.

So, my question is.. WOD coming out what classes/roles do you feel will be the easiest for someone to pick up PVP? I feel a bit overwhelmed when PVPing because it feels like every class has every ability in the game. I also read that in WOD your gear will switch depending on your role? Would this allow me to switch from resto to feral later if I wanted without regearing?

Thanks for your help.

#2 mazu

mazu
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2059
  • 3v3: 2566
  • RBG: 1756

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:49 PM

every class is relatively easy to play, pick what you feel comfy with and find the most fun to play and then start working on getting better as it
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<