• US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 1764
  • 3v3: 1742
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1800

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

I see endless people complaining about EMFH extra trinket. I can swim on rivers of tears of people saying EMFH is OP.

Those people know Orcs have a racial that does almost the same thing?

PVP Power difference goes to on the basic trinket, so it's the same. And PVP Power should be gone in WoD.

Just tell me if people complaining know this.

Prideful Gladiator's Badge of Victory
+2,506 PvP Power
Increases Strenght by 4,765 for 20 sec.

Blood Fury - Orc Racial  
Increases your melee attack power by 4514 and your spell power by 2257. Lasts 15 sec.
Posted Image

-> In short: "Balance is make 6-7 specs balanced to compete and let the rest nerfed but make it playable so maybe some exeptional professional players can compete with a nerfed spec." = Blizz supports FOTM.

#2 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/2/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1943
  • 3v3: 1749
  • 5v5: 1826
  • RBG: 1504
  • LocationUS

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:10 PM

whats an EMFH?
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#3 Nekrofil

Nekrofil

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:16 PM

It's similiar but not even close to same,  blood fury vs trinket is still 200 ap loss,5 sec reduced duration and 1 min longer cd (blood fury is 2 minutes not 1 like trinket).

#4 Crono_Smash

Crono_Smash
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 1764
  • 3v3: 1742
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1800

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:18 PM

Every Man For Himself.

But Animefreak showed me the difference: EMFH gives Str and Bloof Fury gives AP and Str is much stronger, therefore EMFH is really better.

Of course, 15% stun reduction is arguably much better than 3% Spirit, but it's not as simple as I imagined when I created the thread.

Ah, and so people have this in mind:

On WoD 1 Str = 1 AP, so it should be balanced. So there is no reason to complain.
Posted Image

-> In short: "Balance is make 6-7 specs balanced to compete and let the rest nerfed but make it playable so maybe some exeptional professional players can compete with a nerfed spec." = Blizz supports FOTM.

#5 Animefreak3K

Animefreak3K
  • Members

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

I'm going to quote myself:

2.506 / 400 = 6,265% (Points!) more
4.765 * 1,05 * 2 = 10.006,5 AP

Blood Fury = 4.514 AP / 2 = 2247 Strenght  worth (roundabout)

See the Difference? ;)

You don't have to be a genius too see, that the Human Racial is always the best choice.
The Orc Racial is good, but the Human Racials is much, much stronger.

As i tweeted on Twitter: Rework both racials to not be so racial impact the gameplay, and everything will be fine.

People choose (always) the Best, so on the Horde there are Orcs, and on Alliance there are Humans, which are the best choices.

Check the 2on2, 3on3, 5on5 and RBG Ladders. Not US only, everything ;) .

On EU you have ~98% Humans and ~85% Orcs. ...any Questions?

Orc Racical has 2min CD
Use-Trinket hat 1min CD :D

Another Reason, why this Racials is OP   :P .

Both grants you 210 Strength (Itemlevel 660) and Strenght On-Use or as a Procc.
It's the same as on live.

But this time, it's better than on live, because you gain the mainrecource (Strength). Since everything is based on your Mainstat, it's also a Buff, which will be ignored from the Devs - it's not commented to be clear :) .

Actual, it (still) looks like Blizzard (Holinka) is irgnoring these Facts!
If your thoughts are bad, you would say, it's because many People changed (changes) Race to Humans (PvP).
20 €/$/etc.......

#6 Nekrofil

Nekrofil

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

ye i failed there its str vs ap in favor of human... ;D my bad and yea humans are stronger,but that shit dosen't matter that much if you know how to play you will compensate dmg loss somehow,all in all just play what ever you enjoy more :)

#7 Animefreak3K

Animefreak3K
  • Members

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

No it does matter!
It's like an extra CD.

#8 Nekrofil

Nekrofil

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

Indeed it is more powerfull,but for example if you see US ladders (atleast 3vs3) they are overwhelmed with horde chars,if that human trinket was that much difference they would be all raped by random human players. :P

To cut the story,human is op and human will not make you get r1 title if you cant play so there are no difference,play fraction that your friends are playing and enjoy it :)

#9 bt4

bt4
  • Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:59 AM

View PostAnimefreak3K, on 26 August 2014 - 06:11 PM, said:

I'm going to quote myself:

Actual, it (still) looks like Blizzard (Holinka) is irgnoring these Facts!
If your thoughts are bad, you would say, it's because many People changed (changes) Race to Humans (PvP).
20 €/$/etc.......

I believe we will see it second season of wod.
This way most would have already their free 90 wasted which means more potential customers to go for 20$ race change once human aint fotm anymore and they could pad profits against the sub falloff in the months after wod release.

#10 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:39 AM

Blood fury = double the cooldown AND less attackpower/spellpower
Trinket lasts longer than the racial ???
Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate mastery ???
Passives that increase your base stat ??? (Sinister Calling etc)

Are you fucking daft?

#11 Creamo

Creamo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1648
  • RBG: 576

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:25 AM

Well I guess one point for bf is that you can stack it with proc trinket and engi gloves. Clicky trinket and gloves still can't be used together right?

Edited by Creamo, 09 September 2014 - 02:26 AM.

View Postjaimex, on 25 November 2014 - 05:12 PM, said:

I don't even fotm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<