Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 00:47. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Blizzard never learns... here we go again

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

Does the OP ever stop bitching? Every post I see from you is a whine fest about this game.

Also, they nerfed the amount of Rage you can Execute with so that damage from that video isn't relevant anymore.

And to highlight your point you link a Swifty video, what a mongoloid.

Edited by Maleficent, 25 August 2014 - 06:04 PM.

#22 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

Does the OP ever stop bitching? Every post I see from you is a whine fest about this game.

Also, they nerfed the amount of Rage you can Execute with so that damage from that video isn't relevant anymore.

And to highlight your point you link a Swifty video, what a mongoloid.

Sorry i dont speak rival

#23 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

wow, he legit oneshot people there.

mhm, are they finished with dmg tuning yet?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#24 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

Sorry i dont speak rival

omg lol got me there xDDDDDDD lol

#25 koshimo

koshimo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1805
  • 3v3: 2099
  • RBG: 1706

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:43 PM

You're complaining about something that was already nerfed... nice!~~

#26 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2471
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:03 PM

Sorry i dont speak rival

ye you only speak challenger :)

http://eu.battle.net...Angrypie/simple

#27 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:29 PM

ye you only speak challenger :)

http://eu.battle.net...Angrypie/simple

More like imy account is frozen and im not playin the game till wod comes out. Keep caring about this season title champ lol

Btw why did you change name ? Pomlol was SO ORIGINAL .....

#28 Drbiceps

Drbiceps

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:57 PM

More like imy account is frozen and im not playin the game till wod comes out. Keep caring about this season title champ lol

Btw why did you change name ? Pomlol was SO ORIGINAL .....

nice comeback lel

#29 Cakesz

Cakesz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/0/.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:02 PM

Hmm in wotlk it was more trinket procs/bloodlust than ability stacking wasn't it?

Edit: Oh, and armor piercing gems/talents

Which still equaled people getting one shot. Doesn't really matter why it happened.

I guess nobody remembers the engineering trinket in S5 use-able in Arena that did 5k damage? Nobody remembers Frost Dks in S6 with Ulduar Sigil? Or Destro Locks in S6 too? Sudden Death 1 shot for Arms Warirors in S5 too (just nobody played Arms), Elemental in S7 and S8 one shot too, Rogues 1 shot in S5 etc etc.

Every expansion has been like this since TBC ended.

#30 Ravv

Ravv
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1890
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationPoland

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:15 PM

Which still equaled people getting one shot. Doesn't really matter why it happened.

I guess nobody remembers the engineering trinket in S5 use-able in Arena that did 5k damage? Nobody remembers Frost Dks in S6 with Ulduar Sigil? Or Destro Locks in S6 too? Sudden Death 1 shot for Arms Warirors in S5 too (just nobody played Arms), Elemental in S7 and S8 one shot too, Rogues 1 shot in S5 etc etc.

Every expansion has been like this since TBC ended.

Only one shot i remember from rogues was early BC ambush world pvp ;d - <3 never forget.
Posted Image

#31 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:57 AM

you are using one shot really leniently in those xpac comparisons =/
most of those one shots (especially in wrath) required some sort of setup, so it was easier to avoid it

after beastcleave was toned down obviously

That expansion punishes u a lot for bad positioning and bad reads, but you can't just pop a bunch of cds and instantly kill someone unless your opponents fall asleep.

Edited by ROKMODE, 26 August 2014 - 07:00 AM.

Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#32 KuiloxLord

KuiloxLord
  • Junkies

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:41 AM

My class sucks, can i have a frost shock that hits for 50% of the HP and slows the target in place for 20 sec and has no CD. :'( Only way i ever see my class as being viable again.
#MUSTARD

#33 Silentlol

Silentlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Survival 2/0/0/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1480
  • 3v3: 2723
  • 5v5: 1583
  • RBG: 1647

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:16 AM

My class sucks, can i have a frost shock that hits for 50% of the HP and slows the target in place for 20 sec and has no CD. :'( Only way i ever see my class as being viable again.

When you got a booter it doesn't matter if your class sucks ^^

Edited by Silentlol, 27 August 2014 - 04:31 AM.

#34 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:48 AM

When you got a booter it doesn't matter if your class sucks ^^

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#35 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:11 AM

you are using one shot really leniently in those xpac comparisons =/
most of those one shots (especially in wrath) required some sort of setup, so it was easier to avoid it

after beastcleave was toned down obviously

That expansion punishes u a lot for bad positioning and bad reads, but you can't just pop a bunch of cds and instantly kill someone unless your opponents fall asleep.

Wrath was insane damage but it also had insane heals. Step out of position for a split second and you drop to 10% only to be topped off a second later. Kept you on your toes a lot

we also has 10 second CC durations in wrath in addition to 10 second CDs on interrupts, but no one seemed to complain about it
Posted Image

#36 itzgucci

itzgucci
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/2/1/1/2/.
  • 2v2: 2204
  • 3v3: 2768
  • 5v5: 2356
  • RBG: 2258

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:34 AM

My hero has returned!

#37 Nexxer

Nexxer
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2149
  • 3v3: 2879

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:43 AM

10sec cd on interrupt was fine, now even if you get interrupted you can just spam yourself to full inbetween 2 interrupts

#38 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:54 AM

Wrath was insane damage but it also had insane heals. Step out of position for a split second and you drop to 10% only to be topped off a second later. Kept you on your toes a lot

we also has 10 second CC durations in wrath in addition to 10 second CDs on interrupts, but no one seemed to complain about it

That's also because not every single class in the game had interupts. Silencing Shot didn't lock people out, pallies, ferals, etc didn't have a kick. Nowadays every class has an interupt+a bunch of other random ass ways to stop a cast. Different times

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#39 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

Except low rated people playing cleave comps who got outraged if they had to sit in cc for more then 2 seconds per match instead of spamming damage

Which is why cata launched with casted cc nerfs and lots of guaranteed instant cast cc with cooldowns, and interrupts handed out left right and centre

In wod they have given up trying to balance cc, so instead everything is simplified into two dr groups (soon to be one dr group as people will keep complaining until fear and poly share dr)

Still find it funny on random streams where an ele shaman sits a 4 second + 2 second sheep, spams his flame shock button the entire time he is cced, then comes out of the cc mad as hell that omg blizz I just want to be able to play my character :D

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 27 August 2014 - 10:33 AM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#40 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

My hero has returned!

Angrypie or Swifty?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users