• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Reetry

Reetry
  • Junkies

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:34 PM

Kitty can beat LSD.

But it really comes down to a few things:

First of all it comes down to what mistakes the LSD makes in the first 1 minute of the game

Then it comes down to the kitty cleaves usage of mobility enhancing abilities like Dash, Stampeding Roar etc, if they waste these abilities it's going to be pretty hard to keep on the resto druid and keep having pressure.

Also like Jaime mentioned another thing is being able to CC the Lock and Shaman when the Druid teleports, so they don't slow you down.

Another factor is also which map you face the LSD on and a really huge factor is if the feral druid is able to make plays, like rooting the resto druid on his teleport is probably the biggest play he can make and it'll make a huge difference.

But all in all, LSD got a huge advantage and should win the majority of the time.

View Postbrosearch, on 27 November 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

PvP is never going to be good ever again. Its like the michael jordan era of basketball. Those who witnessed it, were very very fortunate, but now it is gone and there is no bringing it back. Get over it.

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/0/0

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:52 AM

View PostReetry, on 22 August 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

Kitty can beat LSD.

But it really comes down to a few things:

First of all it comes down to what mistakes the LSD makes in the first 1 minute of the game

Then it comes down to the kitty cleaves usage of mobility enhancing abilities like Dash, Stampeding Roar etc, if they waste these abilities it's going to be pretty hard to keep on the resto druid and keep having pressure.

Also like Jaime mentioned another thing is being able to CC the Lock and Shaman when the Druid teleports, so they don't slow you down.

Another factor is also which map you face the LSD on and a really huge factor is if the feral druid is able to make plays, like rooting the resto druid on his teleport is probably the biggest play he can make and it'll make a huge difference.

But all in all, LSD got a huge advantage and should win the majority of the time.

Usually the Lock and Shaman don't even follow after teleporting, the druid runs back to them. Also, could you explain why rooting the druid on his teleport makes a huge difference? If the bleeds that are on him doesn't instantly break it, he can just shift out of it.

#23 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

Jaime hasn't had a non-biased or valid post since he got access with 2,2k on his Warrior.

First he said Warriors were dog, then he said LSD was hard to play, now he's playing a Warlock and most likely believes they are only strong because of Shamans.

#24 Rallo

Rallo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Guardian 2/0/1/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1765
  • 3v3: 2409
  • 5v5: 1763
  • RBG: 1329

Posted 23 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

View PostFeliclandelo, on 23 August 2014 - 11:47 AM, said:

Jaime hasn't had a non-biased or valid post since he got access with 2,2k on his Warrior.

First he said Warriors were dog, then he said LSD was hard to play, now he's playing a Warlock and most likely believes they are only strong because of Shamans.
jaime maek goodest post bish
jaime maek goodest post

#25 Reetry

Reetry
  • Junkies

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

View Postdibzins, on 23 August 2014 - 10:52 AM, said:

Usually the Lock and Shaman don't even follow after teleporting, the druid runs back to them. Also, could you explain why rooting the druid on his teleport makes a huge difference? If the bleeds that are on him doesn't instantly break it, he can just shift out of it.

Because sometimes, if you root at the exact time he clicks the portal, it goes on cooldown and he doesn't get anywhere, even though you got bleeds on him or is attacking him.

It's actually easier done than what people might think, because usually you'll be able to know that he wants to use the portal if he is semi-low and starts moving towards it, it's really a lucky move, but it'll put him on CD for the porta and can change the outcome of the fight.

Edited by Reetry, 23 August 2014 - 05:03 PM.

PvP is never going to be good ever again. Its like the michael jordan era of basketball. Those who witnessed it, were very very fortunate, but now it is gone and there is no bringing it back. Get over it.

#26 crisise4

crisise4
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2348
  • 3v3: 2702
  • 5v5: 2064
  • RBG: 576

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostReetry, on 23 August 2014 - 05:01 PM, said:

Because sometimes, if you root at the exact time he clicks the portal, it goes on cooldown and he doesn't get anywhere, even though you got bleeds on him or is attacking him.

It's actually easier done than what people might think, because usually you'll be able to know that he wants to use the portal if he is semi-low and starts moving towards it, it's really a lucky move, but it'll put him on CD for the porta and can change the outcome of the fight.

So you got lucky doing this once probably with treants root and think it should be a tactic? The chances of getting that root off the same time he teleports make it not even worth going for lol

Not to mention you having to hold back on treants at times so you don't have it fully dr'd.

Edited by crisise4, 23 August 2014 - 10:23 PM.

#27 Reetry

Reetry
  • Junkies

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

View Postcrisise4, on 23 August 2014 - 10:22 PM, said:

So you got lucky doing this once probably with treants root and think it should be a tactic? The chances of getting that root off the same time he teleports make it not even worth going for lol

Not to mention you having to hold back on treants at times so you don't have it fully dr'd.

Nah I've done it multiple times, it's not that hard. with that being said it was easier back when you played with incarnation and not treants.

Also getting the root off at the same time he teleports isn't actually that hard, any smart player will try to do it this as soon as he stands close to the portal.. but yes it's completely RNG.

And if you actually think you could make this a "tactic" then you're really fucking retarded lol, it's very RNG but if you pull it off it can be gamebreaking and definitely worth.. just have to play smart with the treants... You pretty much got either option: hold on to treants to not have it dr'd.. or probably end up losing the game because he will use the portal every single time.

Edited by Reetry, 23 August 2014 - 10:36 PM.

#28 crisise4

crisise4
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:38 PM

I've never tried to do it as i didn't know about it until just now but ok friend. Also doesn't this fuck up your tactic of leaving the dps who peel behind? I'm a retard so i need you to spell this out very clearly for me in stages preferably with pictures.

Edited by crisise4, 23 August 2014 - 10:41 PM.

#29 Reetry

Reetry
  • Junkies

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

View Postcrisise4, on 23 August 2014 - 10:38 PM, said:

I've never tried to do it as i didn't know about it until just now but ok friend. Also doesn't this fuck up your tactic of leaving the dps who peel behind? I'm a retard so i need you to spell this out very clearly for me in stages preferably with pictures.

There is multiple ways to leave the DPS behind

Edited by Reetry, 24 August 2014 - 12:08 AM.

#30 crisise4

crisise4
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:44 PM

View PostReetry, on 23 August 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

There is multiple ways to leave the DPS behind, slow trap, scatter shot, fear etc etc..

And here i was thinking we was posting in the kitty vs lsd thread, god im such a retard.

#31 Dewkee8392

Dewkee8392
  • Junkies

Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

lol is you think his LSD talk is bad, here is him when playing warrior.

Posted Image

#32 rob-hype

rob-hype
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1974
  • 3v3: 2276
  • RBG: 1498
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:01 AM

STAGE ONE:
Kitty V LSD strat: If warlock is using soul-link (20% dmg reduc) first thing you will want to do is tunnel pet and aoe scatter/rep off targets.
Once pet is killed sit lock, with cc on rdruid, kill 2nd pet until warlock in a fit of rage summons a voidwalker.

STAGE TWO:
Said voidwalker means no interrupts, turn turrets onto resto druid and begin tunnel vision.

STAGE THREE: When Ascendance is used instantly pilar it, typhoon resto druid behind pilars so you can keep tunnel vision while pilaring incarn. If not possible both you and paladin cast cc. Only one interrupt on enemy team at this point.

Other neat tricks: When resto druid is running to gateway try to bearcharge/root and then typhoon as soon as the threshold of roots is acquired. You will bat the resto druid out of the air mid gate ensuring you sweet sweet victory.

Also my personal favourite, curse dispelling 10 stack on haunt debuff to negate lock dmg even more.

Use Scatter/Stormbolt to faciliate reps and/or interrupt. Fear fairly early with cross (clone/rep) on shaman. By second fear if you have not already scored a kill use fear to prevent lock offensives.

Lastly make sure to punish the warlock, if he resummons a pet instantly swap to it get it low and leave rip ticking on it while you and your warrior split.  Feral>Rdruid   warrior>lock  with the rip ticking on pet. (Once stable remain training rdruid)

This strat is brought to you by Hype,Airbus,Born,Slothlord and Regonaru the pet tunneler.

Strat proven to work to 2.7 rating as Hpally kitty cleave vs LSD overlords.

Enjoy your resto druid tunneling + Rep if helped

Edited by rob-hype, 24 August 2014 - 01:04 AM.

Http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ral+Tichondrius

Feral Always :)

That awkward moment when you're reading this comment, and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it, that you keep reading, and then you realize it says nothing important - AJ Signatures

#33 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Protection 2/0/1/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1603
  • 3v3: 2202
  • RBG: 1150

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:33 AM

Go lock, force voidwalker. If he's not soul link just train it until the end and you'll randomly global it eventually.

From there mindlessly train the druid while being concious of demon soul & ascendance. Have CC tossed into the DPS from time to time to make them slightly flustered, and eventually the druid will die if the rng doesnt strike first

Try and bug/stop gateway if you can, that usually makes it a quick game

lol is you think his LSD talk is bad, here is him when playing warrior.

KFC is 100% setup and CC chains. The damage comes naturally and the only difference between good and bad KFCs is how well the hunter kites with the healer and how well the CC chains flow.

But RMD is most certinely not a hard counter to KFC. It's one of the most evenly matched games I have next to RMP with around 50-50 win ratio against them. It is completely based on how well you disrupt the opener and proper trinket use. If you let them get the complete setup at the start you're pretty much fucked though, but luckily it doesn't happen that often

Edited by Speedymart, 27 August 2014 - 04:43 AM.

Posted Image

#34 SaboTV

SaboTV
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:46 PM

As Kittycleave you just have to train the healer, he will die after a while.
But the burst of LSD is insane too, so you maybe have to go back to your healer to support him with cyclone shockwave or whatever so he wont die.

#35 Barrarasp

Barrarasp
  • Members

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:37 PM

Hi all!
Didnt want to create a new thread for this, so I´m using this one and hope I can get some good advice about kittycleave (with hpriest) general strats.
This is our first season playing it, and my first season as a warr. We fastly rised to 2k+ in two days by training shamans / rdruids / mages, but these last two days we seem to be stuck and can´t defeat even comps which we should easily counter.

We are having problems vs. every comp with ww monk spamming the aoe last tier talent, vs rogue/hunter and vs. every comp in dalaran arena where the healer just run around boxes and sprints to the other box while we are constantly stopped by other players.

My question is: ¿should we train the healer vs. every single comp? ¿Are hpriest / mw monk comps viable to be healer trained?
Also, some general strats vs. every popular setup will be very very appreciated.

Thx a lot :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kittycleave, kitty, feral, warrior, holy paladin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<