• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1721
  • 3v3: 2212
  • 5v5: 480

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:19 PM

Hi guys, currently playing Unholy Dk/Mistweaver monk at around 1700 MMR, i can never seem to just train down healers and land kills? Shamans and Druids etc, they all seem to just be able to global themselves to 100% after me consistently trying to kill them. We try swaps to try and gain some pressure, but all it seems to do is lose momentum. Any tips?

#2 Rezonation

Rezonation
  • LocationIowa

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:14 PM

Killing healers isn't always the best choice when it comes to playing Healer Dps (yourself) I play Warrior Mistweaver at 2300-2400mmr US and I hardly ever go for healers unless they're in a very bad position with very little they can do for themselves. With that being said I mainly control dps and combine my cc with my monk's (Stormbolt into 6 second sap, then into fear if I have it, even monk ring for a 4 second silence). Every 30 seconds we have 10 seconds of reliable CC which can put them behind in healing and force cooldowns.
My hands are shakin, My hands are shakin, but I'm still slamming, I'm still getting killing blows, It's like BOOM KILLING BLOW, BOOM KILLING BLOW.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<