DK Comps to push moderately high rating.

Death Knight DK Unholy Comps Compositons TSG PHD PHDK Shadow Shadowcleave

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2352
  • 3v3: 2162
  • RBG: 1635

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:51 PM

Hi Guys! Currently on holiday so will most likely give few replies when I can, but im going to thank everyone for being helpful in advance if I cant get around to giving recognition where it is deserved for tips and guidance.

Anyway, as ive now got quite a bit of this seasons gear and will be reaching full very shortly, im looking to get back into hitting around 2200 on my Deathknight again after a long break, back when I got around this rating I played Ret/Dk/Priest, but ive heard this is no longer any good in the current state of the game, so my question to you guys is, could you give me a small run down and some tips on what comps are good for DK atm, and a little help on how the comp works etc.

Compositions im looking to play would probably be:

PHDK

Shadowcleave

TSG

DK/Boomie/MW (Maybe)

So any help with this specific comps would be greatly appreciated!

-Thank you, Rydar.

#2 Rallo

Rallo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Guardian 2/0/1/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1765
  • 3v3: 2409
  • 5v5: 1763
  • RBG: 1329

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

Best comps in my opinion are TSG, PHDK & shadowcleave.
I only played PHDK in the current expansion so I do not have input regarding the others.

uhh.. as PHD I remember our dk bein on UP most the time unless facin spell cleaves.
asphyxiate into a trap, grip anyone who tries to eat those traps.

I don't know much bout shadowcleaves but all I do know is that healers can outheal through ur dmg unless u tunnel them to the ground.
so whenever the lock has dark soul dots up on the 2 dps u switch to the healer forcing him to heal himself while the others drop low.

good luck
jaime maek goodest post

#3 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2352
  • 3v3: 2162
  • RBG: 1635

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:13 AM

Thank you friend, any other help would be much appreciated

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Death Knight, DK, Unholy, Comps, Compositons, TSG, PHD, PHDK, Shadow, Shadowcleave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<