Kitty Cleave viability?

Feral

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Prxy

Prxy
  • Members

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:25 AM

For me, running arenas seriously has always been a thing of convenience. Between my schedule and my inability to find stable teammates, I'm pretty much forced to run with my friends. I've mained feral in the beginning of wrath, then played rogue from the end of wrath - current. I've decided to switch back to feral in WoD. Just so happens that my friends on alli are playing warrior and healer monk atm. I'm not sure I would enjoy kitty cleave, since it's a zerg comp, but we are all 2k, and would like to push for 2.2+. I guess my question is...Is Kitty viable, (I know it's early) any thoughts about it being viable in WoD. And if so, do you think monk would be an alright healer choice. I know hpal is preferred.
Thank you for any responses.

#2 Vengeful95

Vengeful95
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2177
  • 3v3: 2624
  • 5v5: 2011
  • RBG: 2099

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:15 PM

kitty will always destroy puny little healers
#R1 Rogue in several other mastrubating contests!

Drpro99 and Oscar9820 is the best people :333 anywhere everywhere. pls no ddoserino thx
Posted ImagePosted Image

Is this better? Drddoserpro

#3 Champloos

Champloos

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

Kittycleave is very much still a viable comp to even 2.7+ at least on US ( Don't see why it wouldn't be good on EU either). I've seen monk kittycleave a few times at around 2.6mmr. Feral gets a death grip pretty much from symbi when ran with a MW. Disperse and bubble from priest/hpal respectively.

Just hope the other team has a rsham/hpal, though even then it can be hard if they are playing with wizards cause you might not be able to connect always. Just remember to be using the simple tactic of having your feral stealth to your target then having the warrior rush in and zerg someone down.

Unless you have a priest/hpal helping with fears/repents/hoj/clone etc on dps, there won't be much cc going out on the enemy team so you can freely PVE your target down. Hope I helped somewhat ^_^

Edited by Champloos, 10 August 2014 - 01:18 PM.

#4 Prxy

Prxy
  • Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:19 PM

Yes this helped greatly, and rly glad to hear that kitty is still doing good! I hope it stays that way in WoD!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Feral

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<