Photo

Burst of Speed "Nerf"

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

#41 The_Observer

The_Observer
  • Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:52 PM

Step gets 2 charges, step grants X % dmg increase on your next ability, Step breaks 1 root effect.

They for some reason don't want to fix the tier and do the step tier most rogues want.

#42 Kynox

Kynox
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Boulderfist
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:05 PM

? What

Frozen Ammo Arms your ranged weapon with exotic ammunition that lasts for 60 min.
Each autoshot deals 40% additional weapon damage as Frost and reduces the target's movement speed by 50% for 8 sec. Only one exotic munition can be active at one time.

If they get rid of BoS they should also get rid of this.

#43 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:58 PM

weqjuweqiewuqewuq iweuqiweuqiweuique iqwsjahqjdswhqjudhju asadgqfyqwtqweqeqwe qweqleoioqewiq

ok

why even post ever u toxic fuck

#44 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:10 AM

Just make sprint break roots on use like the old combat talent did and just replace BoS with it?
Posted Image

#45 prokillur

prokillur
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection ./././1/././.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

You retards don't realise that BoS isn't going anywhere, do you know the outcry there would be from PvErs/people soloing old content if they flat out removed BoS or removed the sprint portion from it?

The best you should hope for is a further energy increase or an ICD on the slow removal. But nah, you are too stupid to see the overall balance perspective and think only PvP exists in this game.

#46 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:35 AM

You retards don't realise that BoS isn't going anywhere, do you know the outcry there would be from PvErs/people soloing old content if they flat out removed BoS or removed the sprint portion from it?

The best you should hope for is a further energy increase or an ICD on the slow removal. But nah, you are too stupid to see the overall balance perspective and think only PvP exists in this game.

ARENA JUNKIES

#47 Xerox

Xerox
  • Members
  • LocationDubai

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:29 AM

I get why people defend BoS, it looks like a fun talent, but it needs to fuck off out this game already.
Posted Image

#48 bbbradddd

bbbradddd
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2265
  • 3v3: 2023
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 192

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

Ah yeah, all those Dragon Slayers need speed boosts when they're stood primarily in one position (behind the boss) following mechanics which don't need speed boosts.

pls lrn2slaydragons b4 u come here acting all dragon slayer high & mighty

#49 Xerox

Xerox
  • Members
  • LocationDubai

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:42 AM

Dragonslayer's probably the best title in game tho, lez be honest. Be more PVE.
Posted Image

#50 Torapants

Torapants
  • Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1525
  • 3v3: 1466
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1839
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Talents
Burst of Speed Increases your movement speed by 70% for 4 sec and removes movement slowing effects. Useable while stealthed. Rogue - LvL 60 Talent. 20 Energy. Instant. 25 Energy. Instant.

25 energy now! Stay tuned for next week, who knows what it will be!?
:rogue: forever and always.

Posted by Soltan:
when playing mutilate its pretty important to bind V ..... for vendetta :cool:

#51 Xerox

Xerox
  • Members
  • LocationDubai

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:32 AM

25 energy now! Stay tuned for next week, who knows what it will be!?

This feels a little better, still think it should be around 30
Posted Image

#52 prokillur

prokillur
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

Ah yeah, all those Dragon Slayers need speed boosts when they're stood primarily in one position (behind the boss) following mechanics which don't need speed boosts.

Yeh because you never have to run between bosses or anything, mongoloid.

Looks like they increased the energy regen again, so I was right, it's not going anywhere. Deal with it.

#53 ottishen

ottishen
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Earthen Ring
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1645
  • 3v3: 2409
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1334

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

I'm not too familiar with PvE, but most of the times when I hear someone complaining about nerfs to abilities because of PvE, the arguments seems based on lazyness (warr double interrupt gone, oh no, now I can't single handedly interrupt a boss, someone else needs to do it too and that requires coordination!). Soloing old content will not be harder without BoS, but it will take a bit longer, which means that people will complain due to lazyness, nothing else. As for boss fights, most other classes seems to do just fine without a permanent movement speed increase, so why wouldn't rogues?

I'm most likely a biased PvP retard, but I do not see why BoS would be neccessary for PvE.

#54 varellz

varellz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/2/2/0/0
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

I'm not too familiar with PvE, but most of the times when I hear someone complaining about nerfs to abilities because of PvE, the arguments seems based on lazyness (warr double interrupt gone, oh no, now I can't single handedly interrupt a boss, someone else needs to do it too and that requires coordination!). Soloing old content will not be harder without BoS, but it will take a bit longer, which means that people will complain due to lazyness, nothing else. As for boss fights, most other classes seems to do just fine without a permanent movement speed increase, so why wouldn't rogues?

I'm most likely a biased PvP retard, but I do not see why BoS would be neccessary for PvE.

hm most other classes have something else for pve raid situations

mage blink
lock gate/port
warri charge leap
dk range dmg + pet
rogue has nothing baseline (with low cooldown) for this concern, so its kinda obvious why the pveguys will rage about it

Edited by varellz, 07 August 2014 - 01:11 PM.

#55 crisise4

crisise4
  • Kyubí
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2348
  • 3v3: 2702
  • 5v5: 2064

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:19 PM

Yeh because you never have to run between bosses or anything, mongoloid..

Please do not take this fucking retard as any sort of indication as to what decent pve'ers are like. You're seriously trying to say something's not going to be balanced because you need to RUN FROM BOSS TO BOSS faster... No wonder pvp'ers think we're all retarded :(
P.s. rogues don't need to move from anything in pve you can ignore most mechanics with cds :)

#56 Xerox

Xerox
  • Members
  • LocationDubai

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:01 PM

Please do not take this fucking retard as any sort of indication as to what decent pve'ers are like. You're seriously trying to say something's not going to be balanced because you need to RUN FROM BOSS TO BOSS faster... No wonder pvp'ers think we're all retarded :(
P.s. rogues don't need to move from anything in pve you can ignore most mechanics with cds :)

This, 100% this
Posted Image

#57 prokillur

prokillur
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:16 PM

Have you ever tried to run BWL or MC without Burst of Speed? It would have taken me forever to get full T2 without BoS

#58 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:30 PM

Have you ever tried to run BWL or MC without Burst of Speed? It would have taken me forever to get full T2 without BoS

Pro tip, get the Death Talon Wyrmguard (?) to knock you up (huehuee), if you do it correctly you'll skip the depression room. :]]]]]]]]]]]]

Edited by Schvetolga, 07 August 2014 - 02:30 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#59 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

Yeh because you never have to run between bosses or anything, mongoloid.

Looks like they increased the energy regen again, so I was right, it's not going anywhere. Deal with it.

holy shit,

you did it

someone finally made a more retarded post than someone defending rogues in pvp :o

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#60 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1373
  • 3v3: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

hm most other classes have something else for pve raid situations

mage blink
lock gate/port
warri charge leap
dk range dmg + pet
rogue has nothing baseline (with low cooldown) for this concern, so its kinda obvious why the pveguys will rage about it

Rogues dont necessarily need a movement speed cooldown in this situation. Why do they need to get away from something when they can just Cloak it? evasion? vanish? prep vanish? sprint if they just HAVE to move fast. stun it? like a million things... BoS has NO justification whatsoever... at least not in its current state. There is absolutely NO reason that ANYTHING needs 70% additional movement speed at all times that breaks slows and roots. No excuse. No justification. Rogues have plenty of utility at their disposal. If you use that utility to be a mongoloid retard and die because you no longer have it.. That's your fault. Other than BoS and subterfuge, i think rogues are fine.. Subterfuge needs to be reworked. being able to drop someone to 30% before you can be targeted is absurd.

LOL at all the retards that think this game is going to be fixed in WoD. This game is not fixable unless they delete everything that was implemented after 3.1 and start over with lessons learned.

Edited by Clamnesia, 07 August 2014 - 02:51 PM.

Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<