Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

[Le mailman striked again] So I just received ...


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Posts: 1160

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:14 PM

...My new Artic breeze USB powered desktop fan, I'm so happy :D

Posted Image


Large rubber feet :

Posted Image

Flexible neck :

Posted Image

Adjustable fan speed :
Posted Image


I recommend everyone to buy it, It's perfect for those hot summer days :)

Pro-tip : Don't make it blow on your face because It'll dry your eyes, make it blow on your chest instead. If you have sweaty fingers you can also make it blow on your hands.

Hope this helps,
Regards.

Spoiler

Posted Image


#2 Nickmyluts

Nickmyluts
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 415
  • Talents:

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:17 PM

Cool shit, how much it costs?

#3 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Posts: 1160

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:25 AM

Hi Nickmyluts,

You can buy them for 16.99€ in the artic website.

They are made in china but artic is a swiss brand with pretty high quality standards, they are very well built, way better than those sh!tty no-name chinese fans (no offense to chinese ppl).

They are probably  the best usb desktop fans in the world, I recommend buying one with white fans because white fans are less catchy for the eyes than the colored ones.

Regards.

Posted Image


#4 topgay

topgay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 212
  • Talents: Survival 0/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1316

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:40 AM

This isn't how you're supposed to use a fan. You should place it near the window so it gets rid of the hot air from your room. Allowing fan to puff on you is very unhealthy.

#5 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Posts: 1160

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:21 AM

View Posttopgay, on 04 August 2014 - 12:40 AM, said:

This isn't how you're supposed to use a fan. You should place it near the window so it gets rid of the hot air from your room. Allowing fan to puff on you is very unhealthy.

So If I understand well I should do this :

Posted Image


Instead of this :confused: :

Posted Image

Posted Image


#6 DjBenx

DjBenx

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:25 AM

why not install an air conditioning system into your house like I did much more sensible

#7 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Posts: 1160

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:28 AM

View PostDjBenx, on 04 August 2014 - 03:25 AM, said:

why not install an air conditioning system into your house like I did much more sensible

I think It'll cost way more than 16€ :(

Posted Image


#8 DjBenx

DjBenx

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

but its so cold, i have my room at 5C so i can wear my winter clothes

#9 Jonatan

Jonatan
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 98
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2131
  • 3v3: 2408
  • 5v5: 2287
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:13 AM

View PostDjBenx, on 04 August 2014 - 03:48 AM, said:

but its so cold, i have my room at 5C so i can wear my winter clothes

way to go
Posted Image

#10 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Posts: 1160

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:46 AM

View PostDjBenx, on 04 August 2014 - 03:48 AM, said:

but its so cold, i have my room at 5C so i can wear my winter clothes

Your gf is Elsa the snow queen :confused:

Posted Image


#11 Duckers

Duckers
  • Moderators
  • Curse Premium
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 11161
  • Talents: Affliction
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

View Posttopgay, on 04 August 2014 - 12:40 AM, said:

Allowing fan to puff on you is very unhealthy.
Also don't go outside on windy days, you may get cancer.

#12 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 1726
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

That'll keep it nice and cool, while also getting rid of putrid odors when you're making good use of that onahole.
Posted Image

#13 topgay

topgay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 212
  • Talents: Survival 0/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1316

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:25 AM

proper usage of fan:
Posted Image

View PostDuckers, on 04 August 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

Also don't go outside on windy days, you may get cancer.
Fresh air is different from the air allocated in your room. Fan also moves all the dust and fungus gathered in your room onto you/ into your mouth.

Edited by topgay, 04 August 2014 - 11:29 AM.


#14 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 558
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/1/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1596
  • 3v3: 2038
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:34 PM

View PostDuckers, on 04 August 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

Also don't go outside on windy days, you may get cancer.

LMFAO!!! two words two words
Why monkeys? Im starting to believe these monkeys have been snake bitten.. A whistling Dennis Rodman and a snake bitten monkey are no different. For these tree dwellers hath stolen the eggs of the momma parakeet. The howler monkey howls at dawn and dusk, the spider monkey yelps "yeeeeee yeeeeee" through the forest. Even the cud chewing antelope ease drop from a far. Tranquilize the monkeys and put them in a zoo, says the man with the red beard and boonie hat. And now I've got shit pie on my face?

Posted Image

#15 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Posts: 1160

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

View PostForumz, on 04 August 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

That'll keep it nice and cool, while also getting rid of putrid odors when you're making good use of that onahole.

Don't worry I use an antibacterial lube with silver ions, there is no putrid odors :)

"The silver ion is bioactive and in sufficient concentration readily kills bacteria in vitro. Silver and silver nanoparticles are used as an antimicrobial in a variety of industrial, healthcare and domestic applications."

View Posttopgay, on 04 August 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

proper usage of fan:
Posted Image

Fresh air is different from the air allocated in your room. Fan also moves all the dust and fungus gathered in your room onto you/ into your mouth.

Thanks for your explanation, I tried to do something similar but the little desktop fan is not strong enough to suck out the hot air from my room efficiently :(

Posted Image


What should I do :confused:

Posted Image


#16 Rathrill

Rathrill
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Stormrage
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 101
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2106
  • 3v3: 2403
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1932

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

View Posttopgay, on 04 August 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

proper usage of fan:
Posted Image

Fresh air is different from the air allocated in your room. Fan also moves all the dust and fungus gathered in your room onto you/ into your mouth.

Given how the majority of common fungal infections are skinborne and come from contact with infected people, I don't think that this is a very good point. If anything, blowing all the crap from your room towards you would probably build your immune system.

Unless of course, you have aids and/or undergoing treatment that suppresses your immune system/ you live in a humid bog.

The risk of catching anything contagious from your own room is slim if you have even the most basic level of hygiene, however if you're bringing home tramps or stray animals then i guess this risk would increase somewhat
www.twitter.com/RathrilEU

#17 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1777
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2435
  • 3v3: 2505
  • 5v5: 2038
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

View PostRathrill, on 04 August 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

Given how the majority of common fungal infections are skinborne and come from contact with infected people, I don't think that this is a very good point. If anything, blowing all the crap from your room towards you would probably build your immune system.

Unless of course, you have aids and/or undergoing treatment that suppresses your immune system/ you live in a humid bog.

The risk of catching anything contagious from your own room is slim if you have even the most basic level of hygiene, however if you're bringing home tramps or stray animals then i guess this risk would increase somewhat

bait m8 bait..

#18 jizye

jizye
  • Members
  • Posts: 3

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:22 AM

got to place your air conditioner outside to get the cold air inside of your house

#19 ProdigyPirat

ProdigyPirat
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 37
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2228
  • 3v3: 2809
  • 5v5: 1056
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:48 PM

whens the next onahole thread

pls make a weekly thread

"glonglon recieves..."

Edited by ProdigyPirat, 05 August 2014 - 07:01 PM.


#20 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Posts: 1160

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:54 AM

View PostProdigyPirat, on 05 August 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

whens the next onahole thread

pls make a weekly thread

"glonglon recieves..."

Don't worry m8, my dick is now addicted to onaholes and I'll buy more soon :)

Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<