• Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1373
  • 3v3: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:57 AM

So i was thinking.. Obviously, people will be flooding back over to alliance in WoD seeing as how racials will once again be superior for alli. Is there going to be a giant server flood like there was for tichondrius? Everyone going back to KT? Or, now that you can Q with anyone.. anywhere, are people just gonna float on their current servers but switch factions?

just bored so starting a random conversation.. Better than all the S15 hate / Waaaah cry cry class imbalance threads..
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#2 Bawn

Bawn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 856

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

for me, im gonna try to do pve and pvp at the same time, so im moving from tich to korgath and faction change, but yea as long as same faction with my buds, it won't matter where I am

#3 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1373
  • 3v3: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

for me, im gonna try to do pve and pvp at the same time, so im moving from tich to korgath and faction change, but yea as long as same faction with my buds, it won't matter where I am

You know, i actually like pve. Raiding can actually be fun, its just the whole "schedule" and planning your life around a video game schedule that turns me off. Cant do it. Thats why i actually liked the hole flex systems and then being able to q normal cross realm with help of flex finder. Can find a group practically any time now.. Perfect.
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#4 lehel

lehel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2057
  • 3v3: 2623
  • RBG: 576

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

With so much down time I just leveled alts on the opposing faction.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alliance, horde, pvp, yolocaust

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<