• EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2303
  • 3v3: 2357
  • 5v5: 2248
  • RBG: 2128

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:59 AM

Ok guys, so basically my team is playing at around 2300-2450 mmr. I'm basically asking for the higher rated phs teams on strats against LSD+v2, jungle and RMP.
Thanks, much appreciated
Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.

#2 Vanguards

Vanguards
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2196
  • 3v3: 2772
  • 5v5: 384

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:14 AM

Against LSD you want to swap a lot on all 3 targets. Going on Druid whenever you have HOJ or using as a trap initiator depending on which target is hotted works the best for me. Ret Hunter Shaman doesn't have the damage to kill through hots particularly vs tanky comps like LSD, so imo it's better to avoid it all together.

LSD2 your main focus should be the moonkin, and play the comp normally just. You may want to take care of the Lock CS pet at some point. You can also stun Moonkin with cross CCs on Shaman, this helps a lot as Moonkins have so much kiting ability.

Jungle you'll want to focus Feral. In this matchup it depends on who they focus for your strategy. If the Ret is the focus I recommend the Ret to HOJ Feral when Hunter uses Wyvern / any CCs on priest. If the focus is the hunter you would just use HOJ as a CC for trap again. If the Shaman is the focus you can do either depending on how aggresive the other team is.
Ret should use BOP / Bubble quickly in order to regain pressure. Hunter will most likely pet sac nearly first global. You want to beat their opening pressure as best as possible.

As for RMP there shouldn't be too big of a struggle vs this comp. You want to use CDs quickly just as your team's longevity is far better than theirs. Hunter should focus on peeling at the start. Killing Mage is the obvious choice, but Rogue is possible too if he trinkets CCs from Hunter when he's peeling.

edit: also wrong area to post it in, I'm going to move this thread
http://twitch.tv/VanguardsTV- Stream (Follow to know when I'm live!)
http://twitter.com/VanguardsTV- Twitter
http://facebook.com/Samk920 - Facebook

http://youtube.com/SamK920 - YouTube Videos

#3 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • LocationUAE,Al Ain

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:17 AM

View PostVanguards, on 29 July 2014 - 02:14 AM, said:

Against LSD you want to swap a lot on all 3 targets. Going on Druid whenever you have HOJ or using as a trap initiator depending on which target is hotted works the best for me. Ret Hunter Shaman doesn't have the damage to kill through hots particularly vs tanky comps like LSD, so imo it's better to avoid it all together.

LSD2 your main focus should be the moonkin, and play the comp normally just. You may want to take care of the Lock CS pet at some point. You can also stun Moonkin with cross CCs on Shaman, this helps a lot as Moonkins have so much kiting ability.

Jungle you'll want to focus Feral. In this matchup it depends on who they focus for your strategy. If the Ret is the focus I recommend the Ret to HOJ Feral when Hunter uses Wyvern / any CCs on priest. If the focus is the hunter you would just use HOJ as a CC for trap again. If the Shaman is the focus you can do either depending on how aggresive the other team is.
Ret should use BOP / Bubble quickly in order to regain pressure. Hunter will most likely pet sac nearly first global. You want to beat their opening pressure as best as possible.

As for RMP there shouldn't be too big of a struggle vs this comp. You want to use CDs quickly just as your team's longevity is far better than theirs. Hunter should focus on peeling at the start. Killing Mage is the obvious choice, but Rogue is possible too if he trinkets CCs from Hunter when he's peeling.
the god of ret himself.

Edited by Call Me Teranaye, 29 July 2014 - 02:18 AM.

always remember that you're still garbage

#4 Elisx

Elisx
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2303
  • 3v3: 2357
  • 5v5: 2248
  • RBG: 2128

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:21 AM

Great! Thanks for the quick reply!
Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<