Bored with 30 minutes to spare, wanted to see what other people thought, out of just curiosity.
1. No longer be invisible while in subterfuge, but still able to use stealth ability's.
2. Make cheat death base line, replace with some form of talent which makes recuperate more attractive to use.
Goals: Reduce rogues gigantic weakness of dying 100-0 in short stuns. Detract from the value of spamming restealth's, and hopefully offer a viable option other than spam feinting. Hopefully everything combined would make spam restealthing with feint spam less attractive and staying in longer less punishing.
1. Make temporal shield's heal over time effect heal it's full duration over 3 seconds instead of six. Even if you get a perfect temp shield off, and absorb 400k+ damage, your HoT is too small due to being split up over six seconds to normally ever actually have an impact.
1. Remove tremor totem off their reset totem cool down.
2. I'm not sure how to do this, but make enhancement shamans initial ascendance burst slightly delayed. The damage it deals is fine by me, but having it all at one time is too much. If the hunter and enh shaman coordinate ascendance swifty macro + hunters instant damage means any time some one is under 50% life, instantaneous death is a very strong possibility.
1. Increase shadow fury's cool down to match mortal coils(45 seconds).
1. Increase the cool down of iron bark from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
1. Holy/disc: Add a passive for these specs to reduce the base cool down of fear ward by 45 seconds.
2. Shadow: Fix the bug on glyph of sha minor glyph removing shadow fiend off GCD.
3. Disc: When your power word: Shield is dispelled, a HoT for half of the absorb amount is placed on the target over six seconds. (This may seem drastic, but there is not one disc in the US on the ladders, at all).
1. Holy: Reduce the base cooldown of hand of sacrifice by 15 seconds,
2. Ret: No idea, do not know enough about their mechanics/strengths/weakness.
1. Mist weaver: either decrease the strength of orb healing out side of CC, or make it so the orbs they leave behind on the ground are more limited in number.
2. Windwalker: Leave the 2 second blanket on their kick, but should they miss their kick, make it increase the CD by 6 seconds(making it effectively 4 seconds longer, due to the 2 seconds of silence they get when missing anyways).
1. No idea about warriors either what to change. They feel fairly balanced although I dislike the design over all.
1. I think it's more so other classes are too strong and not sure what to nerf on dks. I think some form of way to be kited a bit less out side of cool downs would be well welcomed but I am not familiar enough to judge.
For the most part, I agree with these suggestions and I really liked reading the discussions prompted by this post.
Here are my suggestions:
1. Remove Burst of Speed
2. Make Cheat Death base line
3. Remove Subterfuge OR make it so when you start attacking you leave stealth but get to use the stealth abilities for 3 seconds.
1. Icicles, I am personally not a fan although it was a nice attempt at promoting mages to cast Frostbolt, despite our instant Frostfire Bolts adding an Icicle. Would like to see a redemption of the old mastery system but not to the extent to which you could 1 shot in a deep (although you already can)
2. To be honest, although I am a mage, I feel like we are strong at the moment despite being bitches to our hunter overlords.
1. Remove Stampede
2. Drastically reduce damage across the board, including pets
1. Overall I feel like priests are in a decent position at this point in time, however hypothetically speaking, with the addition of these changes, healing may need a slight nerf to scale correctly with damage
1. I don't know enough about the intricate details of these classes to speculate on the need for buffs/nerfs
1. Remove Tremor from Totem Prep
2. Enhancement Ascendence - this shit is crazy
1. Remove double charge. Gforce and the warrior gods cry every time somebody uses a double charge unlike the double charge back in the day when you had to stance dance (yes that is correct, once upon a time you needed to be in battle stance or berserker stance to do damage, in contrast to the modern warrior who sits in defensive stance almost all game)
2. Slight scale back on illegal Swifty-1-Shot macros giving warriors the ability to slam your anus for 300k in 2 globals (not a nerf to Recklessness, but a nerf to slam damage in recklessness)
1. Power Shifting needs an internal cool down of 45-seconds?
Feel free to comment and give ideas on what you think would help bring this current season into order. Remember; I'm not a dev or a mathematician
Edited by Spamdotz, 28 July 2014 - 07:41 AM.