• Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2088
  • 3v3: 2404
  • RBG: 1746

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:04 AM

With exception of shiv root.

wat. :confused:

[edit] makes me lol actually, we lost para stun, shiv root and disarm. Has any other class lost 3 CC in wod?

Charge stun now roots (Useless vs rogues, freedom pallys, shamans etc) = 1 Lost
Choose between SW & SB = 1
Staggering shout / Piercing howl = 1
Disarm = 1

And for that matter.. Warriors can no longer break roots on their own, and the damage on arms is shit on top of that.. So really.. I don't think you should complain as a rogue :)

#42 Anglian

Anglian
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:29 AM

Charge stun now roots (Useless vs rogues, freedom pallys, shamans etc) = 1 Lost
Choose between SW & SB = 1
Staggering shout / Piercing howl = 1
Disarm = 1

And for that matter.. Warriors can no longer break roots on their own, and the damage on arms is shit on top of that.. So really.. I don't think you should complain as a rogue :)

Are you trolling? Warriors wreck on Beta atm... Arms, Assassination, Feral, Boomkin and Frost DK are legit OP on Beta.

#43 varellz

varellz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:39 AM

http://www.twitch.tv/smoove3/c/4677971

arms does literally no dmg

#44 Stealife

Stealife
  • Members

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:32 AM

arms does literally no dmg

Except execute got nerfed and this video is 3 months old

#45 Ashleyirl

Ashleyirl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/1/1/0/0

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:07 PM

well whatever happens, you can guarantee on rogues being shit for atleast 2 seasons

#46 bl00dlust

bl00dlust
  • Junkies

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:49 PM

Are you trolling? Warriors wreck on Beta atm... Arms, Assassination, Feral, Boomkin and Frost DK are legit OP on Beta.

boomkin arent OP anymore since the improved moonkin form nerf and arms is definitely not OP...

#47 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:17 PM

well whatever happens, you can guarantee on rogues being shit for atleast 2 seasons

http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=31220 Not as gear dependant as they were before because they changed this to 15% only and scaled up our offensive abilities. So #hope.

#48 Connellypwnz

Connellypwnz
  • Junkies
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:40 PM

Blizzard fucked up the "snapshot mechanics" or something. Now in beta as a combat you can abuse the shit out of shadowy clone as a combat with nightstalker.

Deep insight gives 50% dmg
Prey on the weak adds 10% more.

Now when you are in deep insight use your clone, 8 sec kidney and killing spree = massive burst. Then vanish. If you stay vanished when the clone does it's killing spree it will benefit from the 50% nightstalker buff. This results in more disgusting oneshots than stampede bug and taste for blood combined.

Please review the rules on signatures.

#49 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

hahahehe

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#50 Rolent

Rolent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2308
  • 3v3: 1964
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1838
  • LocationBrooklyn , NY

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:23 PM

Blizzard fucked up the "snapshot mechanics" or something. Now in beta as a combat you can abuse the shit out of shadowy clone as a combat with nightstalker.

Deep insight gives 50% dmg
Prey on the weak adds 10% more.

Now when you are in deep insight use your clone, 8 sec kidney and killing spree = massive burst. Then vanish. If you stay vanished when the clone does it's killing spree it will benefit from the 50% nightstalker buff. This results in more disgusting oneshots than stampede bug and taste for blood combined.

Just a heads up the clone doesnt befit from any procs/dmg buffs etc it also doesnt proc posions or mastery procs for combat.
So the only damage from a red state killing spree is coming from you not the pet.
Also regarding Nightstalker it doesn't snapshot its only the initial damage attack from stealth and the pet doesnt receive that either.

This is just wrong information I am on beta everyday testing stuff exactly like this to see if there is any kind of offensive use for Shadowy Reflection.

#51 Connellypwnz

Connellypwnz
  • Junkies
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:46 PM

So the only damage from a red state killing spree is coming from you not the pet.
Also regarding Nightstalker it doesn't snapshot

Just like i said Mr. Member test it properly. Clone reacts to your red buff, so it does on the nighstalker (which is the buggy part). Go to dummy and test it out, exactly 50% dmg increase.

Please review the rules on signatures.

#52 Rolent

Rolent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationBrooklyn , NY

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:56 PM

Sure I will check it again when I get home and post the results :)

#53 Rolent

Rolent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationBrooklyn , NY

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:53 AM

ick the dmg from Shadow Reflection is still horrible doesnt proc mastery and doesnt proc posions.
Outside of extending your kidney or kidney on two separate targets the clone dmg for combat is just terrible.

Also just tested its missing a ton so it doesn't have imp Dual Wield and it dies hysterically fast while standing their doing nothing for 8 secs :(

I am guessing the Mr. Member was supposed to be a dig lol

Edited by Rolent, 06 October 2014 - 04:56 AM.

#54 Sativ

Sativ
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1984
  • 3v3: 2422
  • 5v5: 1954
  • RBG: 1744

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:36 PM

Assassination on the other Hand: http://www.warcraftl...e-done&source=6

The Damage is there, though the sheer joke SR is... Doesn't make it that great.

Displacer Beast or any similar mobility CD forces the SR to do nothing for the gap and doesn't compensate. Just misses those parts of it's rotation

It can be CC through AoE

It's super easy to kill. It's got around 81k~ Life I think it was.

Thoughts: It could be 'alright' putting SR on a target that's CC'd for 8 seconds while you open on a seperate Target.

[email protected] -> [email protected] -> Open Target-> then out of your Sap your SR will trigger it's rotation.

After the SR lets say Cheap shots You could Vanish and watch it do it's thing from stealth then join in after?

Honestly seems extremely gimmicky and not all that hot.

#55 amirdaheat

amirdaheat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2269

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:46 PM

Assassination on the other Hand: http://www.warcraftl...e-done&source=6

The Damage is there, though the sheer joke SR is... Doesn't make it that great.

Displacer Beast or any similar mobility CD forces the SR to do nothing for the gap and doesn't compensate. Just misses those parts of it's rotation

It can be CC through AoE

It's super easy to kill. It's got around 81k~ Life I think it was.

Thoughts: It could be 'alright' putting SR on a target that's CC'd for 8 seconds while you open on a seperate Target.

[email protected] -> [email protected] -> Open Target-> then out of your Sap your SR will trigger it's rotation.

After the SR lets say Cheap shots You could Vanish and watch it do it's thing from stealth then join in after?

Honestly seems extremely gimmicky and not all that hot.

you're suppose to bait trinket, then do an 8 sec kidney, adrenaline rush + dps trinket + shadow reflection, get 5 CP + killing spree, 5 CP evis, marked for death evis

thats a lot of burst, usually you smokebomb or put the healer in any cc
Posted Image

#56 Wintah

Wintah
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1188

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:03 AM

you're suppose to bait trinket, then do an 8 sec kidney, adrenaline rush + dps trinket + shadow reflection, get 5 CP + killing spree, 5 CP evis, marked for death evis

thats a lot of burst, usually you smokebomb or put the healer in any cc

That means you have to bait at least two trinkets, because no way in hell someone is gonna let you to freely combo their teammate. Unless in low mmr of course.

#57 Ggthxbai16

Ggthxbai16
  • Members

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:06 PM

Any chances of combat being viable in wod?

#58 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:16 PM

Any chances of combat being viable in wod?

I hope not.

Really, I've longed for Combat being viable ever since it's s2 glory days, but it's honestly a gimmick in more cases than it's not. Assassination being the PvP damage tree and Sub being the control PvP tree should be the norm, and Combat should remain PvE king.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#59 Ggthxbai16

Ggthxbai16
  • Members

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:21 PM

I hope not.

Really, I've longed for Combat being viable ever since it's s2 glory days, but it's honestly a gimmick in more cases than it's not. Assassination being the PvP damage tree and Sub being the control PvP tree should be the norm, and Combat should remain PvE king.

Didn't think of it that way, makes sense tho. I don't play rogue but was thinking of alt'ing one in wod

#60 gravyrainbow

gravyrainbow
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Demonology 0/1/0/1/2/1/1
  • 3v3: 1645

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:18 PM

Combat actually feels pretty decent. I've been playing a lot of 3s with a hpally and unholy dk and the only games we've lost were to unholy/hpally/disc. There was a game where the disc was in blind, dk was in a forever kidney shot sitting in the middle of a glyphed smokebomb, and I had procs+red buff into a killing spree and all of that plus my partner's damage was not enough to land a kill (fuck double healer).

Edit: the disc did about 75% of my damage in most of the games, wtffffffffffffff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<