Photo

Hunters in WoD

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#41 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:19 AM

yeah well mm looks like a trash spec and its easily the most enjoyable and skill-capped spec between all the 3 for hunters.
kind of depressing to see this happening,really hope blizzard do something about it.chimera is an aoe?srs?lol

The spec is indeed very enjoyable right now, but it simply lacks damage/burst or at least more haste for AS, or maybe a MS debuff... while you stand there casting a 2 week cast time shot that will hit for ~10k (lone wolf + sniper training), your opponent will simply global you with instant mongo damage. It's a joke...

Blizzard devs are by definition mentally retarded cause they're unable to learn from past mistakes. But don't worry, they'll buff Aimed Shot after the first 2 WoD seasons.
Warlords of Down Syndrome.

#42 Iffyx

Iffyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1936
  • 3v3: 2703
  • 5v5: 1747
  • RBG: 1730
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

Just wait for pre patch tbh
www.twitch.tv/PRIMEWIREISGOD

#43 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:59 AM

Just wait for pre patch tbh

This BETA is already the same as MoP BETA was... that's because mentally retarded people like the Blizzard devs are unable to learn from past mistakes. Once again, they completely ignore every bit of constructive criticism.

Current mongoloid proof god classes like druids, DKs, rogues, monks etc will stay mongo, while specs like MM will still be dog shit. Two seasons later they might fix some issues. It's always the same pattern...

#44 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

https://twitter.com/...164861804752896

Posted Image

#45 Connellypwnz

Connellypwnz
  • Junkies
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:43 PM

People in this thread are clueless. Marksmanship is the tier 1 spec in WoD. Just spec to exotic munitions (incendiary ammo) and barrage. All you need to do is get sniper training going and trinket procs then barrage for oneshot.

Please review the rules on signatures.

#46 zoth01

zoth01
  • Members

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:21 PM

-Doesn't Lone Wolf feels a bit...clunky? I mean, it makes sense to quickly call your pet so you can Sac yourself/partner, but having to call pet/masters call/dismiss pet everytime we want a freedom....

#47 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:57 PM

People in this thread are clueless. Marksmanship is the tier 1 spec in WoD. Just spec to exotic munitions (incendiary ammo) and barrage. All you need to do is get sniper training going and trinket procs then barrage for oneshot.

That's because Barrage was changed only recently lol... this is still BETA and nothing is final.

-Doesn't Lone Wolf feels a bit...clunky? I mean, it makes sense to quickly call your pet so you can Sac yourself/partner, but having to call pet/masters call/dismiss pet everytime we want a freedom....

You can call a pet, but you can't dismiss it in arena, so you'll be stuck with it, wasting your lvl 100 talent.

#48 pewcommander

pewcommander
  • Members

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

What do you mean wasting talent?
It is not like Avenging wrath kind of talent with permanently +30% damage buff. It is one of ways with wich hunter suppose to tune his damage to NORMAL level:
1. Lone wolf and game without pet.
2. Exotic munitions with high autoshot and pet uptime.
3. Focusing shot and some strange rotation to compensate damage loss via extra energy (with 100% pet uptime on target of course).

This BETA is already the same as MoP BETA was... that's because mentally retarded people like the Blizzard devs are unable to learn from past mistakes. Once again, they completely ignore every bit of constructive criticism.

Current mongoloid proof god classes like druids, DKs, rogues, monks etc will stay mongo, while specs like MM will still be dog shit. Two seasons later they might fix some issues. It's always the same pattern...

Or they just work for top tier company in forever ever #1 game project.
Make stupid decision, implement stupid changes... do whatever just do... game still #1 and succesful. And they participate and they are part of this success and get paid. No matter what the game makes profit and they get paid. They got real life with family and other things and get paid. What else matter?

#49 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2/.

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

That's because Barrage was changed only recently lol... this is still BETA and nothing is final.

You can call a pet, but you can't dismiss it in arena, so you'll be stuck with it, wasting your lvl 100 talent.

Sorry to be off topic but I somehow laughed at your signature for maybe 15 mins??
I want Nicholaes92 dead

#50 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:35 PM

What do you mean wasting talent?

Or they just work for top tier company in forever ever #1 game project.
Make stupid decision, implement stupid changes... do whatever just do... game still #1 and succesful. And they participate and they are part of this success and get paid. No matter what the game makes profit and they get paid. They got real life with family and other things and get paid. What else matter?

If you have an active pet and you can't dismiss it (in arenas), you won't have the Lone Wolf buff and therefore no lvl100 talent.

And yes, Blizzard just wants to make profit, good for them. They can't force me to buy their garbage, and that's why I quit in S9 and S12 after I realized what a dog shit product it has become. WoD BETA is still way better than cata or MoP (new models, new gfx effects/animations, more responsive, ashran, lone wolf talent, glad stance talent, less dodge/parry etc etc), arenas however are not very enjoyable right now. Just look at ferals, they are like S12 BM hunters at this point. Or retarded shit like Burst of Speed... it's pathetic and they ignore all the constructive criticism.

#51 Iffyx

Iffyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • 2v2: 1936
  • 3v3: 2703
  • 5v5: 1747
  • RBG: 1730
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:17 AM

Sorry to be off topic but I somehow laughed at your signature for maybe 15 mins??

Amazing
www.twitch.tv/PRIMEWIREISGOD

#52 Lazeeqt

Lazeeqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/1/1/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2669
  • 3v3: 3045
  • 5v5: 1246
  • RBG: 1839

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

hunter buffs ! nerfs for all the others, time to faceroll some BM

Originally Posted by Celestalon (Blue Tracker)

Just to keep everyone updated, we're progressing on the first big round of balance tuning changes. Coming in the new couple days will be adjustments to Assassination, Subtlety, Fury, Protection Warrior, All Death Knights, All Monks, All Mages, All Hunters, Shadow, Protection Paladins, Retribution, Guardian, Feral, Affliction, Demonology. Lots of number changes. To set expectations, our general strategy will be to nerf the couple OP specs (Fire, Fury, Demon), and buff the others to be competitive. Slight correction to that: A few others are coming down a tiny bit too, but those changes were already announced in my beta forum post.

When re-balancing hunters could you maybe try to do it so the no.1 pet class actually does more damage with a pet than without?
That's actually one of the biggest changes coming for hunters; pets were significantly underperforming, especially non-BM. (Celestalon)

Am I to expect more hunter buffs soon considering what Celestalon said or is the hotfix today literally it?
Today's hotfixes to damage are not it. Much more coming soon (trying for tomorrow but that may be tight). (Source)

http://bit.ly/1vCt2Yd

Edited by Lazeeqt, 17 October 2014 - 05:43 AM.

#53 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Underbog
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1425
  • 3v3: 2379
  • RBG: 1624
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:49 AM

Just to keep everyone updated, we're progressing on the first big round of balance tuning changes. Coming in the new couple days will be adjustments to Assassination, Subtlety, Fury, Protection Warrior, All Death Knights, All Monks, All Mages, All Hunters, Shadow, Protection Paladins, Retribution, Guardian, Feral, Affliction, Demonology. Lots of number changes. To set expectations, our general strategy will be to nerf the couple OP specs (Fire, Fury, Demon), and buff the others to be competitive. Slight correction to that: A few others are coming down a tiny bit too, but those changes were already announced in my beta forum post.

When re-balancing hunters could you maybe try to do it so the no.1 pet class actually does more damage with a pet than without?
That's actually one of the biggest changes coming for hunters; pets were significantly underperforming, especially non-BM. (Celestalon)

Am I to expect more hunter buffs soon considering what Celestalon said or is the hotfix today literally it?
Today's hotfixes to damage are not it. Much more coming soon (trying for tomorrow but that may be tight). (Source)

Thanks god.
Twitch.tv/pounced for my stream

#54 Nogahn

Nogahn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • 2v2: 1845
  • 3v3: 1705
  • RBG: 1638
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:18 AM

WoD - THE RETURN OF THE MASTER RACE - :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: -THE DREAM IS REAL
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

#55 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1056
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

Hunters are just passive shamans without totems from MoP(talking about MM). We have 1 interrupt, 1 CC, 1 big hit and then casts. Oh and we provide 1 passive buff.
At least shamans provided 4th player that gave aoe trinket and sick healing.

Edit : what i'm trying to say is that even if we're viable for high end ratings the class is simply braindead passive shit that is hardly enjoyable

Edited by Hiddenstalke, 17 October 2014 - 08:48 AM.

www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#56 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2498
  • 3v3: 2729
  • RBG: 1972

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:54 AM

Hunters are boring as fuck. Each xpac they make it easier. CC was fun and now we cant do shit. Removing arcane shot is liek the most stupid think too. I guess now if u wont crit AS + CS u have no dmg. You have nothing to kill totems too, also purging without fervor is real struggle.

#57 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:56 AM

Can kill totems with your pet or just use targetted multi shot on it. That's what I do anyways.

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#58 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2498
  • 3v3: 2729
  • RBG: 1972

Posted 17 October 2014 - 10:18 AM

Ye i meant u can kill but not as Easy as it used to be

#59 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 17 October 2014 - 11:30 AM

Ye i meant u can kill but not as Easy as it used to be

Well multi shot with ToTH costs the same focus as old arcane shots. It's just as easy as before.

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#60 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2969
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 1734
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 17 October 2014 - 11:39 AM

dmg wise : boring af
cc wise : a trap,a casted wyvern sting(which is pretty shit) or the buggiest ability in the world:binding shot and a cs.amazing.
i miss mop already.doesn't matter whether hunters are a dominant class or not the gameplay is still pretty fucking awful.

Edited by Call Me Teranaye, 17 October 2014 - 11:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<